Sexual Abuse of JonBenet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good Lord Colorado. I am so glad you are back, but please DO NOT LET ANYONE OR ANYHING AT ALL STRESS YOU OUT. I missed you very very much and am really glad you are back. Just please take care. We all love you.

Dont worry if that happens...I will be absent. Youll all know why.

... And I think the fact that Patsy was douching her daily is abuse. But I just don't feel that there is enough evidence to prove that JB was sexually abuse, just mo.

As my daughter would say, "Well duh!!" There is the source for the enlarged opening.

Is the douching an actual fact? I have never read that before...

I don't think there was any sexual abuse whatsoever. If Patsy was douching JBR, then that is completely and totally the reason why there was prior vaginal injury. Mystery solved.

But, why in the heck was she douching her???

As my daughter would say, "Well duh!!" There is the source for the enlarged opening.

Is the douching an actual fact? I have never read that before...

I don't think there was any sexual abuse whatsoever. If Patsy was douching JBR, then that is completely and totally the reason why there was prior vaginal injury. Mystery solved.

But, why in the heck was she douching her???

Well, there are many who disagree with you about the enlarged opening. But I am not one of them.

She was constantly damp and had infections and Steve Thomas believed it was a means of corporal punishment, i.e. every time you do this, I have to do this, until you learn how to clean correctly.

Colorado, do you want to say anything here?

Well, there are many who disagree with you about the enlarged opening. But I am not one of them.

She was constantly damp and had infections and Steve Thomas believed it was a means of corporal punishment, i.e. every time you do this, I have to do this, until you learn how to clean correctly.

Colorado, do you want to say anything here?[/quote

Yes. If LHP was correct Jon Benent needed a 2nd 3rd and 10th opinion not another bathroom session, that was abuse. Find the abuser not inflict punishment on Jon Benent. Question what was the MEGA Jon Benet THING the friends wanted to confront after the Disney cruise?

Colorado, do you want to say anything here?[/quote

Yes. If LHP was correct Jon Benent needed a 2nd 3rd and 10th opinion not another bathroom session, that was abuse. Find the abuser not inflict punishment on Jon Benent. Question what was the MEGA Jon Benet THING the friends wanted to confront after the Disney cruise?

I believe the mega JB thing was the douching. But, why in the world did her friends want to wait until after the cruise to confront her? THat is weird. And when one of the friends brought it up, why didn't Patsy say..."tell me what you are talking about, NOW."

I believe the mega JB thing was the douching. But, why in the world did her friends want to wait until after the cruise to confront her? THat is weird. And when one of the friends brought it up, why didn't Patsy say..."tell me what you are talking about, NOW."

I always thought they were going to confront Patsy regarding the pageants?:confused:

I always thought they were going to confront Patsy regarding the pageants?:confused:

Really? Maybe so...but, I always thought that it was something BIG that they wanted to talk to Patsy about, and I don't see why her friends would get together and confront Patsy about the pageants. I don't see that as being big or mega.. I thought that maybe they knew about the douching....maybe the housekeeper told them...or maybe Patsy even told one of them, and they told the rest of her friends. Patsy maybe didn't see anything wrong with douching her six year old daughter....you know, she WAS weird. She must have known something big was up, because she never asked what it was that they wanted to talk to her about. I think that deep down, she KNEW.

Really? Maybe so...but, I always thought that it was something BIG that they wanted to talk to Patsy about, and I don't see why her friends would get together and confront Patsy about the pageants. I don't see that as being big or mega.. I thought that maybe they knew about the douching....maybe the housekeeper told them...or maybe Patsy even told one of them, and they told the rest of her friends. Patsy maybe didn't see anything wrong with douching her six year old daughter....you know, she WAS weird. She must have known something big was up, because she never asked what it was that they wanted to talk to her about. I think that deep down, she KNEW.

I will try to see if any of the books have it. The whole idea reeks of abuse. It is a horrible thing to put a child through. She is five years old. I really don't think the sexual assault staging was to divert attention from the fact of the douching - I think it was to divert attention from the fact that Patsy killed her. Is this the most bizarre crime in the world. If I let myself think about it, it is just bizarre - the whole thing.

I will try to see if any of the books have it. The whole idea reeks of abuse. It is a horrible thing to put a child through. She is five years old. I really don't think the sexual assault staging was to divert attention from the fact of the douching - I think it was to divert attention from the fact that Patsy killed her. Is this the most bizarre crime in the world. If I let myself think about it, it is just bizarre - the whole thing.

I agree with that....trying to make it look like a pedophile did it.

I had a friend that put her daughter in pageant after pageant...and I never said a word to her, because even though I didn't agree with it, it was none of my business. BUT...if I had of thought that she was being abused, or hurt by douching....THEN I would have said something. Thats why I think that the mega thing that the friends wanted to talk to Patsy about, was the douching.

I agree with that....trying to make it look like a pedophile did it.

I had a friend that put her daughter in pageant after pageant...and I never said a word to her, because even though I didn't agree with it, it was none of my business. BUT...if I had of thought that she was being abused, or hurt by douching....THEN I would have said something. Thats why I think that the mega thing that the friends wanted to talk to Patsy about, was the douching.

I can't imagine that the 'friends' would have been "friends" very long if they confronted Patsy on anything.

I thnk it was more than pageants!! I think it was either Jon Benet told someone about the abuse/er or it was coming out one way or another that is only my opinion!!

Thats what I think too. Patsy, herself could have told one of her good friends....OR JB could have told one of Patsy's friend's children....the little girl that she played with all of the time, wasn't it Fleet and Pricilla's daughter??? Anyway, she could have confided in her...and it got back to the mom....and thats how everybody found out.

(Emphasis added)

Solace, has the douching been proved? Is it a fact? I thought it was based on the idea that LHP heard screaming coming from the bathroom. Did she, or anyone else, actually witness the douching, or do the police have evidence of it that someone knows about? Thanks!

(Emphasis added)

Solace, has the douching been proved? Is it a fact? I thought it was based on the idea that LHP heard screaming coming from the bathroom. Did she, or anyone else, actually witness the douching, or do the police have evidence of it that someone knows about? Thanks!

Dru,

I do not know if it has been proven. I am going by the housekeeper and also Colorado might want to join in also. Steve Thomas says corporal punishment, but he never says what he means by it.

Dru,

I do not know if it has been proven. I am going by the housekeeper and also Colorado might want to join in also. Steve Thomas says corporal punishment, but he never says what he means by it.

Yep, ColoradoKares knows more about this than the average poster here. YOO HOO....CK...where ARE you???? We need your input.....

What I remember reading was that one of PR's friends said that some of them wanted to stage a kind of "intervention" about (her words:) "this MEGA-JonBenet" thing. Not just the pageants, but the "Larger than Life" persona that they felt PR was creating for JBR. The blue contact lenses for photo shoots, the blonde highlights (both for a 6-year old), the sexy dance moves and over-the-top costumes, the relentless rehearsals, the whole WORLD OF JonBenet. It certainly was NOT just "a few Sunday afternoons)!

What I remember reading was that one of PR's friends said that some of them wanted to stage a kind of "intervention" about (her words:) "this MEGA-JonBenet" thing. Not just the pageants, but the "Larger than Life" persona that they felt PR was creating for JBR. The blue contact lenses for photo shoots, the blonde highlights (both for a 6-year old), the sexy dance moves and over-the-top costumes, the relentless rehearsals, the whole WORLD OF JonBenet. It certainly was NOT just "a few Sunday afternoons)!
I think it was mre than costumes etc, Hoever I have reasons why I wonder the pageant stuff was business as usual... something else ??was not

I think it was mre than costumes etc, Hoever I have reasons why I wonder the pageant stuff was business as usual... something else ??was not

Thats what I think too. If Patsy wanted to create an OVER THE TOP JB...with highlights and blue contacts (I had never heard about the contacts before)..and pageants every hour of the day, seven days a week...(24/7)....then that was Patsy's and JB's business, NOT the friends. I believe that they wanted to discuss something going on that was hurting JB physically in some way. I just couldn't imagine her friends gather around her saying "Patsy, ...you know...we all have been thinking...and we believe that you are carrying this whole pageant thing just a little bit too far." Patsy would say..."Mind your own business"...and she would have a right to say that. It was way more than the pageants, highlights and contacts that the friends wanted to discuss with her...IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back