Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have been picked up. Usually in extreme cases the woman and children cannot bring anything.
I need to watch some of the videos and stuff. I just read to page 22 lol.

Good morning DyannaON,

That is what I initially thought. Taken to a place of safety.

But then her family would have received some kind of notification that she was ok - the police certainly don't know if this was the case. Otherwise the alert and searches wouldn't have happened.

If there was domestic violence we know that the time the woman is considering leaving is the most dangerous of all. I have no idea, of course, if that was occurring here. All I know is that Shanann and the girls are not at home.

This is such an alarming situation.

I’m sure LE knows a lot more than we do. They’re probably just handing out rope & waiting for the perp to hang himself with it. IMO
Sadly, I will be shocked if this case doesn’t head in the direction many of us suspect it will.

Oh my goodness, at the VERY, VERY least!

Okay, so husband backs up the truck, loads tools and leaves at 5:15 am. What time was he supposed to be at work, and where is work?

Good morning PommyMommy,

What you've said is key. Absolutely crucial to the timeline.

The police would know these details by now.

Thank you for your posts.

If she didn't take a car, then she's on foot. There is no public transportation in walking distance from her home, it's a few miles to a truck stop. There's nothing in the area except other homes. So how did she leave to start over?

I would like to know if there are shoes missing. If they left of their own accord, which doesn't seem likely at all, I don't think they would have been barefoot. Any blankets missing?

What time did CW begin work and where was work? If he left at 5:15, how much time elapsed before he arrived at his job? Do we know for certain he was at work that day?

Crawled thru 26 pages. Hope this wasn’t already covered but I’m curious if Nicole and Shannan stayed in the same hotel room in Arizona? I imagine Shanann would have talked with or even FaceTimed her girls at least once. Or at least tried? Has Nicole mentioned this? Because that should be big.

Thinking along the lines of... were the girls present in the days leading up to 2:00am?

Also has anyone heard if her parents are in Colorado yet? Have they said anything?

Last edited:
My husband, with narcissistic tendencies frequently blocked me from Facebook, often unfriended me and added me back, or didn’t follow me at all depending on perceived slights of his ego. Fun! (All past tense because I quit FB due to his drama and blocked him from my twitter. No worries )

Deleting Facebook, probably re-following her on Twitter, social media games are all familiar behaviors of narcissistic social media behaviors...

Crawled thru 26 pages. Hope this wasn’t already covered but I’m curious if Nicole and Shannan stayed in the same hotel room in Arizona? I imagine Shanann would have talked with or even FaceTimed her girls at least once. Or at least tried? Has Nicole mentioned this? Because that should be big.
It was mentioned here earlier; however, I don't know the source, that other people saw the kids with their father at a birthday party on Sunday.

Thinking along the lines of... were the girls present in the days leading up to 2:00am?

Also has anyone heard of her parents are in Colorado yet? Have they said anything?

Remember that case from Texas a couple years ago where the mom killed the two teenage daughters right in front of her husband out of spite and then died by suicide by cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties