Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if hubby on the 6 week vacation with her and the girls ?
That would be info I'd like to know. Otherwise he would have been away from his family for 6 weeks.
Then only back a few days and end up missing :eek::eek:
He was not on the 6 week trip to NC. I read waaaay back through her facebook this morning. She didn't mention him on her public posts at all during the trip except for one photo alluding to the fact that he sits on the couch while her kids won't leave her alone to take a shower. She did say in her posts that she was doing that travel with 2 kids and her pregnant self with no help.

She left a couple days later for the AZ trip.

There was a San Diego trip that the couple took together through Thrive right before she went to NC. One of their dads took care of their kids in Colorado for them during that. Basically, Shanann's been home only a couple days since mid-June.

This hits close to home for me...several mutual friends. This is NOT like her to leave without the necessities. Not a whole lot is being said about her husband though....which I find odd.

For me, right now, the husband is the 'elephant in the living room.' How does a young mom spend 6 weeks away from her husband, and 3 and 4 yr old. s! Something is not right between them. IMO

I’m jumping wayyyyyy ahead here, but if the husband was involved, maybe he took the girls to a relatives before “something might have gone wrong”
That would be great because then they'd be alive.
I still keep going back to the Christopher Coleman case, hope I'm wrong but 2 young kids and baby on the way is very stressful and getting a taste of single life for 6 weeks , well I'll just leave that alone for now.

For me, right now, the husband is the 'elephant in the living room.' How does a young mom spend 6 weeks away from her, and 3 and 4 yr old. s! Something is not right between them. IMO

She was only away from her husband. She had the girls with her from what I understand. I don't find this very odd for a summer break if her family lives nowhere near her and she doesn't have a full time job/school for the kids.

Attachments

• missing1.jpg
    missing1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors