Shannan Gilbert: Baden Releases Autopsy Results 02.12.2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi, it's Bob Kolker. As I wrote earlier to Robert Anderson, nothing anyone told me about the copter is likely to prove persuasive to skeptics. And to be clear, in the book, I never said it happened -- I only included Hackett's claim that it did. I have no official document confirming that happened (only Dormer saying so), and I have no confirmation that it happened because of something Hackett did or asked for.

The good news however is it appears we can stop arguing as to whether or not there was an immediate and robust LE response to the 911 calls. Something led to a chopper being sent up to search in short order.

I knew that CPH did not call the SCPD because I knew from lack of evidence.
There is a lawsuit against CPH as you know and there is a thing called evidence
and there is a thing called hearsay.

When you SAY something happened and then you repeat it based on what someone else SAID it's hearsay.

When you produce CPH phone records to show me he called SCPD on May 3, 2010, as well as the helicopter report
that the officer filled out (which exists, oh by the way) it is called evidence.

When you pontificate repeatedly at a conference that something happened (i.e. CPH called SCPD to have helicopters search for SG)
and you state it with authority, and, at that very moment in time you don't have any evidence, only hearsay, and then you are
shown that you are incorrect, you lose credibility.

Why would anyone expect the helicopter logs - which you claim to have - to cite Hackett as a reason for a flyover over Oak Beach? He is a private citizen! The reason for the flyover would have been the 911 calls.

That absolutely makes sense. Even if his call prompted the search, the calls would be be used as a reason rather than a call from a private citizen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That absolutely makes sense. Even if his call prompted the search, the calls would be be used as a reason rather than a call from a private citizen

The log is going to say who authorized it, and why it was authorized. At least three 911 calls were the actual reason; Hackett - if he indeed called - helped get the ball rolling. He may not have actually called the SCPD at all. Perhaps he called a friend from his days with Suffolk County EMS.

Why would anyone expect the helicopter logs - which you claim to have - to cite Hackett as a reason for a flyover over Oak Beach? He is a private citizen! The reason for the flyover would have been the 911 calls.

YOU stated repeatedly that Hackett called SCPD and THAT was why the copters were in the air.

The good news however is it appears we can stop arguing as to whether or not there was an immediate and robust LE response to the 911 calls. Something led to a chopper being sent up to search in short order.

YOU need to be held accountable for stating repeatedly that Hackett called ScPD and THAT is why the choppers were in the air.

"if the family likes the findings - or if the family likes it" and then told me to ask the family what they thought about it

I have no idea why believing Shannan not to be a victim of a serial killer is a disparagement. I do believe some people took advantage of a grieving mother to pursue their own agendas. That is not the fault of the family, not by miles.

Give us all a screen grab where I ever said "if the family likes the findings - or if the family likes it". It isn't even grammatically correct. And the truth is the truth, no matter what one "likes".

You said the autopsy information was readily available. So why has no one ever discussed it?? Because it makes it very hard to believe Shannan came to a violent end? Is that it??

And I discussed what I discussed when I discussed it because that is when I was approached by someone with a copy of the document. I tried to be as respectful as humanely possible about it.

I don't get this. If Shannan's death was ruled an accident by SCPD, then technically her case is "solved". Why not release the 911 tapes? The reluctance to release them leads me to believe that her case has not been solved and that police are using it as ruse to make the killer believe they are not being watched, in hopes he will slip up.

I haven't read all comments in the thread yet so forgive me if this was asked/discussed but anyone know anything about there being a hole drilled in her hyoid

I don't trust anything Herr Doktor says. He's shadier than the black Forest. He may not be the LISK, but he was the last one to see Shannan Gilbert ALIVE. I don't believe she took off from his 'home for wayward girls'. That night.
I also don't believe Joseph Brewer and his buddy were truthful. I think there is more to her being so terrified.( so easy to label her as drugged out crazy) take the heat off them. Her driver bought that story. ( which would explain why she ran from him too) He obviously didn't believe her.
So she winds up at this 'benelovent' Doctors house. She would trust him because he takes in wayward girls, he's a doctor.
He calls her mother not that night, but the next day.So if he was so concerned about her taking off that night, why did he not call then? Because she never left that night. Imo
She just happened to be dumped, coincidently near LISK victims.
Now that the F.B.I. is involved and corrupt Police Chief is locked up, this case, and LISK will be solved. I hope.

I don't trust anything Herr Doktor says. He's shadier than the black Forest. He may not be the LISK, but he was the last one to see Shannan Gilbert ALIVE. I don't believe she took off from his 'home for wayward girls'. That night.
I also don't believe Joseph Brewer and his buddy were truthful. I think there is more to her being so terrified.( so easy to label her as drugged out crazy) take the heat off them. Her driver bought that story. ( which would explain why she ran from him too) He obviously didn't believe her.
So she winds up at this 'benelovent' Doctors house. She would trust him because he takes in wayward girls, he's a doctor.
He calls her mother not that night, but the next day.So if he was so concerned about her taking off that night, why did he not call then? Because she never left that night. Imo
She just happened to be dumped, coincidently near LISK victims.
Now that the F.B.I. is involved and corrupt Police Chief is locked up, this case, and LISK will be solved. I hope.
You said CPH called Mari the next day. That would be May 2nd. I believe it was said he called her on the 3rd.

Ps There is also the defibrilator fake out. Where he is being questioned by a reporter after a deposition. When asked directly about the other girls found in the beach. That expression he got, then telling reporter not to call paramedics, hmmmm because they would find out there is nothing wrong.
I don't know how to post links, but it's on you-tube.

Ps There is also the defibrilator fake out. Where he is being questioned by a reporter after a deposition. When asked directly about the other girls found in the beach. That expression he got, then telling reporter not to call paramedics, hmmmm because they would find out there is nothing wrong.
I don't know how to post links, but it's on you-tube.
I saw the video. I dont believe he faked anything. I heard the reporter ask him about the other girls. The NERVE of him.

Age of Aquarius, you believe people did not come forward because they are afraid of Hacketts connections. I would say Hacketts behavior might be consistant with him being afraid of one or more people. For ex. Hackett supposedly said Shannan left with her driver Pak. Maybe he said she left with a driver. Who would the driver be? Did a cab from the mainland pick her up at OB? Im just throwing this scenario out there. Because I dont believe he said Shannan left with Pak.

Age of Aquarius, you believe people did not come forward because they are afraid of Hacketts connections. I would say Hacketts behavior might be consistant with him being afraid of one or more people. For ex. Hackett supposedly said Shannan left with her driver Pak. Maybe he said she left with a driver. Who would the driver be? Did a cab from the mainland pick her up at OB? Im just throwing this scenario out there. Because I dont believe he said Shannan left with Pak.

Peter Brendt(sorely missed)brought up some points regarding this. Did SG see CPH between her call ending and BB calling 911? That'd leave bare minutes. Did she run into CPH after being at BB's? That'd have her running into TC, who BB called before dialing 911. And have her leaving with MP while SCPD was on the scene. The time frame of the facts we know to be true say SG never met CPH, never was at a home for wayward girls at his home, and never left with MP. They suggest she went into the marsh area before SCPD arrived, and after BB called 911.

Peter Brendt(sorely missed)brought up some points regarding this. Did SG see CPH between her call ending and BB calling 911? That'd leave bare minutes. Did she run into CPH after being at BB's? That'd have her running into TC, who BB called before dialing 911. And have her leaving with MP while SCPD was on the scene. The time frame of the facts we know to be true say SG never met CPH, never was at a home for wayward girls at his home, and never left with MP. They suggest she went into the marsh area before SCPD arrived, and after BB called 911.

How close is BB;s house to CPH house?

How close is BB;s house to CPH house?

As close, maybe a hair closer, as GC's home is to BB's home. There are far more full time residents between BB's and CPH's home than between BB's and GC's home.

As close, maybe a hair closer, as GC's home is to BB's home. There are far more full time residents between BB's and CPH's home than between BB's and GC's home.

Can you please be more specific?

How close is BB's house to CPH?
Like 2 houses away? 1 house away?

and now that you mention it - how close is GC's house to CPH?
thank you.

Can you please be more specific?

How close is BB's house to CPH?
Like 2 houses away? 1 house away?

and now that you mention it - how close is GC's house to CPH?
thank you.
I dont know how SG ended up in the marsh. I dont believe a man with one leg dragged her out there. Maybe someone else did. CPH gave SG drugs?? Maybe Brewer gave her drugs.

For people who have never been to BB's home or GC's home
how close is BB;s home to CPH home

and how close is GC;s home to CPH home?

i.e. right next door? or 2 houses away?
Thx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads