Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not focus on the calls made inside the home. I would focus on the calls he said he made outside the home.

not sure if you all had seen this article. take it for what it's worth as usual.

Pak said he doesn’t really understand Brewer’s story about Gilbert being a man and he thinks she and Brewer might have had sex. At one point, he said Gilbert called on her cell phone from the house asking him to get lubricant and a deck of playing cards from a CVS. Pak said he told her he didn’t want to go because he didn’t know the area.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/jersey_city_prostitute_still_m.html

Thats what I was curious about. The bill does not show any incoming calls after SG 911 call. If you recall MP said SG ran away and he could not find her. He said he called her and was asking her "where are you"? Did her phone ring then go to voice mail? Or was her battery dead so therefore go straight to voucemail? If he called her would those calls be on her bill. His bill should reflect wheather he made those calls or not.

I would guess she left her phone behind when she ran off. There would be no point calling her if he knew that.

And it could be that there is another phone out there somewhere.

Not an assumption I would make. Her phone was found in the marsh. Listen to John Rays description of the call to 911 he got from the ME

Not an assumption I would make. Her phone was found in the marsh. Listen to John Rays description of the call to 911 he got from the ME

Which is where?

There is no real explanation for the consecutive back and forth 1 minute calls unless they were going to voice mail of some sort. And if it isnt regular voice mail then it would have to be call forwarding. If one or the other didn't want to talk they wouldn't answer. And if they did want to talk, they would on the phone for longer. These calls are right after each other, with one exception (there is about a 3 minute break).

If that is the case then there is probably another phone somewhere.

Which is where?

There is no real explanation for the consecutive back and forth 1 minute calls unless they were going to voice mail of some sort. And if it isnt regular voice mail then it would have to be call forwarding. If one or the other didn't want to talk they wouldn't answer. And if they did want to talk, they would on the phone for longer. These calls are right after each other, with one exception (there is about a 3 minute break).

If that is the case then there is probably another phone somewhere.

I solved that mystery last year.

Dropped calls.

The reception is hit or miss. There are no cell towers except on the mainland.

Sometimes the reception is great. Sometimes it does not exist.

There was a letter written to the editor of a local paper from a fisherman who fishes on the new Oak Beach fishing pier complaining that the Town of Babylon really should put in emergency telephone boxes in the parking lot because of the poor cell phone reception and how pay phones no longer exist. I can try to find a link to that letter if it is still available.

Was the name of the Suffolk Marine Bureau officer who first responded to the scene on May 1, 2010 ever released?

In March 2012, the FBI arrested Twenty Alleged Members of a Heroin Trafficking Organization with ties to Massapequa. Among those arrested was a retired Suffolk County Marine Bureau police officer and his daughter.

-Ex-Cop in Ring

-FBI Presser

HAWKSHAW- Why did you forget to tell us about this guy?

I solved that mystery last year.

Dropped calls.

The reception is hit or miss. There are no cell towers except on the mainland.

Sometimes the reception is great. Sometimes it does not exist.

There was a letter written to the editor of a local paper from a fisherman who fishes on the new Oak Beach fishing pier complaining that the Town of Babylon really should put in emergency telephone boxes in the parking lot because of the poor cell phone reception and how pay phones no longer exist. I can try to find a link to that letter if it is still available.

Not so sure about dropped calls. Usually if a line keeps dropping, the person wanting something (making the call) is the one linking back again. These calls were a give and take, and there was an argument about something going on. IMO these calls were part of that dynamic, not dropped signal.

Was the name of the Suffolk Marine Bureau officer who first responded to the scene on May 1, 2010 ever released?

In March 2012, the FBI arrested Twenty Alleged Members of a Heroin Trafficking Organization with ties to Massapequa. Among those arrested was a retired Suffolk County Marine Bureau police officer and his daughter.

-Ex-Cop in Ring

-FBI Presser

Believe it or not I don't like to report about ex-cops - even SCPD cops because I think it is cop bashing. It is nothing more than some crappy newspapers trying to get your attention.

Had this former Marine cop been the punk cop/PBA delegate that never showed up at the King Kullen that would have been worth reporting.

-Ex-Cop in Ring

-FBI Presser

Thanks PS149.
I have a two page list of names of NYPD, SCPD, and citizens of LI, Brooklyn & the Bronx, etc. arrested in different crimes, over the past two years or more, and I had not yet connected the name to the officer in this father-daughter team... no less see anything saying he was a Marine Bureau officer. This is news to me and it really makes me wonder about the first responder for SG.

I honeslty cant understnad what all of the smiley faces mean. I wish they made an icon of a fighter jet so you could bomb the smley faces people leave with thier posts.

:what: (what?) This saddens me Native. :anguish: (anguish) How could you want to bomb such an endearing thing as a smiley?! :gasp: (gasp) That's just :cold: (cold)!
Don't make me :pillowfight: (pillow fight) you!

U know those stick figure families people put on their rear window of their car? Well I saw one and it had a plane bombing the family. That's where I got the idea

I used to think that SG was most likely a victim of the Long Island SK...now, not so much.

I do believe the SK definitely has Massapequa and Manhattan ties.

But, back to Gilbert....

There was a guy here in TX who recently stabbed a neighbor to death & then set fire to her apartment to cover up the crime. But, what caught my eye was details of a prior crime/arrest....where he was running around the neighborhood like a wild man and had stripped down to his boxer shorts in cold December 2011 weather. And it made me think of Gilbert, with her clothes discarded in one area and her body in another.

The guy told law enforcement he had consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms.

IMO, Gilbert must have been higher than a kite... on something...falling down the steps at Brewers & at Coletti's....running down the road...screaming...jacket coming off along the way, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap