Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest hearing regarding the motion to release Shannan Gilbert’s 23 minute 911 call, in the case of Estate of Shannon Gilbert vs. Charles Peter Hackett, was adjourned on June 19, 2018. It has been rescheduled for August 21, 2018. I will update this thread as new information becomes available.

The latest hearing regarding the motion to release Shannan Gilbert’s 23 minute 911 call, in the case of Estate of Shannon Gilbert vs. Charles Peter Hackett, was adjourned on June 19, 2018. It has been rescheduled for August 21, 2018. I will update this thread as new information becomes available.

Who requested the adjournment this time?

Does it really make a difference who called for the adjournment? At least give the public a substantive reason why this is an issue?
AND where is DA Tim (The Transparent) Sini in all this? Tom Spota had no problem jumping in at the beginning when he 'cleared' Brewer and Bisset.

Does it really make a difference who called for the adjournment? At least give the public a substantive reason why this is an issue?
AND where is DA Tim (The Transparent) Sini in all this? Tom Spota had no problem jumping in at the beginning when he 'cleared' Brewer and Bisset.

Sini should be speaking about this.

Also, I thought judges decided when to "adjourn"?? Not the attorneys. But, I am curious as to the official (not rumored) arguments behind the repeated scheduling of conferences on the production of tape/transcript as previously ordered by the judge.

Sini should be speaking about this.

Also, I thought judges decided when to "adjourn"?? Not the attorneys. But, I am curious as to the official (not rumored) arguments behind the repeated scheduling of conferences on the production of tape/transcript as previously ordered by the judge.

It is the judge who ultimately decides to adjourn based on arguments made by the parties involved.

Although you may find documentation on a Judges decisions in a case, it is very difficult to find documentation publicly available on a motion in progress.

I did find this article:

https://www.longislandpress.com/2018/03/07/judge-orders-scpd-to-turn-over-shannan-gilberts-911-tape/

It seems the judge has already ordered the recordings and/or transcripts be made available to the plaintiffs on March 19, 2018. Whether or not Mr. John Ray has heard them inside the judges chambers I cannot say. Nor can I say whether or not they’ll ever be available to the public while the LISK case is still unsolved.

It is the judge who ultimately decides to adjourn based on arguments made by the parties involved.

Although you may find documentation on a Judges decisions in a case, it is very difficult to find documentation publicly available on a motion in progress.

I did find this article:

https://www.longislandpress.com/2018/03/07/judge-orders-scpd-to-turn-over-shannan-gilberts-911-tape/

It seems the judge has already ordered the recordings and/or transcripts be made available to the plaintiffs on March 19, 2018. Whether or not Mr. John Ray has heard them inside the judges chambers I cannot say. Nor can I say whether or not they’ll ever be available to the public while the LISK case is still unsolved.

Right. Im up to date on all that (you can probably see my previous posts in the "Court" thread).

Right. Im up to date on all that (you can probably see my previous posts in the "Court" thread).

Thank you fred&edna! I’m going to read your previous posts. I’m curious, have you read any of Judge Berlands decisions regarding this case? If so, what is your opinion of them? I think they show that Mr. John Ray has much more of a case than it seems.

Regarding adjournments, I believed either the of side can ask the judge for a adjournment based on some valid reasons they share in court, or the judge can call for an adjournment, if he feels one is required. Normally, judges like to keep things moving alone and minimize adjournments. Something significant must be going on for this many consecutive adjournments being ordered. Sure would be nice to know which party if any, asked for the adjournment. It would not seem something John Ray would want, so it is likely the SCPD

Thank you fred&edna! I’m going to read your previous posts. I’m curious, have you read any of Judge Berlands decisions regarding this case? If so, what is your opinion of them? I think they show that Mr. John Ray has much more of a case than it seems.

I did find a few related court docs (pdf form) at site below (not Berland decisions particularly):

SUPREME COURT DECISIONS AND ORDERS

I like Berland's Mar 2018 decision to release any 911 tapes/transcripts, but no results as yet - just more adjournments and conferences :(

Last edited:
I did find a few related court docs (pdf form) at site below (not Berland decisions particularly):

SUPREME COURT DECISIONS AND ORDERS

I like Berland's Mar 2018 decision to release any 911 tapes/transcripts, but no results as yet - just more adjournments and conferences :(
He made a decision but no one has to abide by it.
The judge is playing lets make believe.
Its windowdressing.

I read or seen somewhere where she actually died of exposure and probably hypothermia, not drowning. It is also obvious to me she was out of her mind cause of drugs or maybe something out of balance in her brain. I had a episode where I was seeing things and they were like real everyday life and it went on for a few days until I finally had accident and that’s when they found out my kidneys had been shut down for no telling how long. It’s sounds like something like this or drugs may have played apart in her behavior that night. I never ever thought it was possible to see things that are not there but after going through my ordeal I know for a fact it can happen and it’s very scary.

OK, reasonable theory so I have a question for you - If the death was not the result of a murder then why not release the 911 tape? What do you think about the GB4 not to mention 4-5 bodies.

There are so many bodies out there that in a million years or so if we are still using fossil fuels the supply would last us a 100 years.

Once you folks understand the connection between Spota and Burke a lot of things will become clearer to you. The Burke / Spota connection comes from a long standing culture of corruption in Suffolk County that was allowed to go unchecked for 100 years. Burke and Spota didn't create corruption, they just understood it and took advantage of it.

Is there not one decent politician or leader on Long Island who will stand up to the corruption? Has anybody ever tried? (Besides you Hawkshaw)

Truth is I don't really care what the Mother@%$k$r$ do as long as they leave me alone and it doesn't cost me any money. Few years back I bungled into something involving corruption that benefited me. I didn't know this until it was over and I figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay