She has been released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok so I missed the note in the pizza and cant find a link to video of her leaving or anything from the Anthony residence since then?

Forget the cadaver dogs. Three year olds aren't capable of taking care of themselves. They aren't capable of running away and starting a new life. I personally don't believe in the kidnapping theory. So that leaves me only one option. Sweet Caylee is no longer on this earth.

:woohoo:
are you kidding...99% of the people "know" Caylee is dead and "know" that Casey did it...The only facts we all "know" is that Casey lies and steals and is uncooperative with LE. Her actions are dispicable yes, but it doesn't make her a murderer. Many people here "knew" she would never get bailed out of jail too. The only "fact" is that the "facts" are not all in. No one "knows" anything!!
I know you just said what I have been thinking!

Yeah, that makes me wonder too. However, we do know they are not 100% reliable and, even then, take the McCann case, it isn't really admissible evidence.

I'm no a Casey advocate, but, when I look at the evidence, there isn't anything solid. Yes, she lied and waited 31 days and, even then, Cindy had to report Caylee missing. BUT, I've also asked myself why Caylee was reported missing then. Was it the fact that the car was abandoned, money was stolen, the damned car smelled like a dead body had been in it? I believe there is much more to this story. Yeah, keep it simple is nice, but some stories just aren't that simple, in my opinion.

totally agree!

I hope Le gets her clothing she wore into & out of the jail before Cindy washes them
also her shoes & all the stuff in her bag...:eek:

Yeah, that makes me wonder too. However, we do know they are not 100% reliable and, even then, take the McCann case, it isn't really admissible evidence.

I'm no a Casey advocate, but, when I look at the evidence, there isn't anything solid. Yes, she lied and waited 31 days and, even then, Cindy had to report Caylee missing. BUT, I've also asked myself why Caylee was reported missing then. Was it the fact that the car was abandoned, money was stolen, the damned car smelled like a dead body had been in it? I believe there is much more to this story. Yeah, keep it simple is nice, but some stories just aren't that simple, in my opinion.
Exactly.

I am shocked that people could at all assume that Baez and Casey have any kind of a "thing" going. I can guarantee this is not true. He wants Casey to feel that he is the only one who is fighting for her tho. Nothing more. He isn't stupid. Look what he has manipulated into place today.

I agree completely, that is inappropriate, skeeve factor or not there is zero basis to say that about him.

This truly makes me think there is not enough information to determine that Caylee has been murdered let alone by Casey's hand.
I just can't see them letting this whole bonding drama play out if they had the ability to hold her withhout bond by way of murder charges.

That was my first thought also BUT this is also possible: (At least I hope so)

FBI profilers & psychologists have told LE that it might help them end her standoff IF they let her go home for a little while & THEN drag her fat butt back to jail.

A little taste of 'freedom' & a chance to see how the public feels about her LIES might finally make her see nobody is just going to stop asking "WHAT DID YOU DO TO/WITH CAYLEE???"

There really is NO sense in LE rushing their case & starting the timeclock going until it's in THEIR best interests.

Who was the guy telling the press to back up? Was it Cindys other brother? Where was Garrison - the self-proclaimed family spokesperson.

Whoa - Garrison just issued a statement on Foxnews - "there are people in authority that are watching people that they think maybe involved".

They believe that Caylee is alive and has been kidnapped.

The statement made it sound like Casey is already talking. So much for a long hot shower.

I hope Le gets her clothing she wore into & out of the jail before Cindy washes them
also her shoes & all the stuff in her bag...:eek:

Why?

Caylee was already GONE for over a month before LE was even involved.... what possible 'evidence' could her clothes have?

Unless they're going to test them for skankiness & lying? lol

I know it isnt admissable...but put 2 and 2 together. As soon as she talks to her family from jail, she doesnt ask anything about Caylee, just wants TonE phone #, acts nasty to her fam, who probably the only ones supporting her, she doesnt report a kidnapping , her Mum does. For all we know, she may have NEVER reported it if she couldve gotten away with it, the SMELL in the car, even her own Mother told the police the car smelled like dead body.....NO ONE can find the babysitter, no one MET the babysitter, how weird is this? And when you put it all together, it doesnt look good.

I just hope the BH gets her to talk. Casey IMO seems only to want to save her own *advertiser censored** and not her daughter...but yes, maybe looking at all those pics all over the house of Caylee, which sh could avoid in jail might make her break, if she is human.

Forget the cadaver dogs. Three year olds aren't capable of taking care of themselves. They aren't capable of running away and starting a new life. I personally don't believe in the kidnapping theory. So that leaves me only one option. Sweet Caylee is no longer on this earth.

Have you taken a GOOD look at the CAST of CHARACTERS in this case? I have and it scares the hell out of me.

Personally, I believe there was an accident and Casey is afraid to admit it. On the other hand, even if that did happen, there's something rotten in Florida, in my opinion.

Whoa - Garrison just issued a statement on Foxnews - "there are people in authority that are watching people that they think maybe involved".

Duh.

Police are watching Casey to make sure she doesn't leave the house. lol

I just mean from a logical viewpoint, how does releasing Casey on bond deny Caylee of any of her rights?
I am seeing this mentioned and I can't follow the logic of it. not trying to be argumentative just trying to strip away the emotion and look at the facts as we know them.

I agree. IMHO, Caylee is dead. Her rights were stripped months ago, and they can never be returned to her. It doesn't matter what happens to Casey from now on, even if she is convicted of what I personally think is murder. If Caylee is dead, nothing can bring her back.

It looked like she tried to hide her face or either was trying to whisper (or blow ;)) in Jose's ear.

What is the need for the editorializing with the comment
(or blow ;)) in Jose's ear."?

It WOULD have been the reality call she needed, but alas, being at home with mommy and daddy will nullify all that unpleasantness. She'll recuperate and come out smugger than ever, in my opinion.

I don't think so. I think they will turn on each other after a few days

I just hope the BH gets her to talk. Casey IMO seems only to want to save her own *advertiser censored** and not her daughter...but yes, maybe looking at all those pics all over the house of Caylee, which sh could avoid in jail might make her break, if she is human.

The BH isn't allowed to ask her ANY questions regarding the case.... Baez made that clear to BH and more importantly Baez told Casey NOT to talk.

You have to wonder how long Cindy, George & Lee can keep themselves from beating the truth out of Casey.... I really can't understand how they can even stand to have her in their house. Ewwww

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back