She has been released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guys just because we know Casey has been very untruthful, and we are all concerned for Caylee's wellbeing does NOT give us a right to sink to the low levels other forums are doing. Calling people names,(*advertiser censored* etc, etc) I think is uncalled for.

Calling the attorney or the attorny's wife representing Casey, and talking crap about him, I believe is uncalled for. Suggesting that Casey is paying her attorney, in a more dicreet way, is uncalled for imo. After all it is his job to defend Casey, no matter how guilty we think she may be. And I am sure his wife has nothing to do with what cases he takes on.

Sorry just had to say this.

I just wanted to say kudos to you for pointing this out. :applause: I have mostly been lurking lately, but I have noticed several posts that rubbed me the wrong way for the exact reasons you stated above. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion of course, but there becomes a point where it goes too far. I believe the mods have said multiple times that name calling is not acceptable on websleuths. I enjoy reading here, I believe that most of us are very smart, and most of us do maintain a level of respect and humanity regarding the key players in this case, no matter what our personal opinion of them is. I also have seen a few posts that creeped me out a little, with the things people were suggesting, and I thought to myself - wow I think you need to take a break from this case because you're sounding a little bit um.....obsessive and crazy! Anyway, wtg LadyBass and thanks for addressing this!!

I know it isnt admissable...but put 2 and 2 together. As soon as she talks to her family from jail, she doesnt ask anything about Caylee, just wants TonE phone #, acts nasty to her fam, who probably the only ones supporting her, she doesnt report a kidnapping , her Mum does. For all we know, she may have NEVER reported it if she couldve gotten away with it, the SMELL in the car, even her own Mother told the police the car smelled like dead body.....NO ONE can find the babysitter, no one MET the babysitter, how weird is this? And when you put it all together, it doesnt look good.

I just hope the BH gets her to talk. Casey IMO seems only to want to save her own *advertiser censored** and not her daughter...but yes, maybe looking at all those pics all over the house of Caylee, which sh could avoid in jail might make her break, if she is human.

I want to know why Amy and Tony both signed statements that Casey moved in with Amy on the ninth of June, when according to the friend of Tony's Casey was staying with Tony? Why would Amy sign a false statement after having checks/money stolen? Who would watch a little girl that now everyone in the world wants to see, and not just call LE weeks ago, or even now, and just say they were afraid. I still want to know if Amy and Rick had a child with them when they went to P.R. I want to know if Casey has a drug problem or if she is "just" a liar, and a thief.

(respectfuyy snipped) I agree the baby needs a burial, but does she really? Does a dug up plot with a headstone and a few words by a minister who probably questions his own beliefs (I know I'm cynical but I have good readon), really make a difference? Are not all the little lambs sacred in his sight? (SNIP)

i hate that this child is probably gone from life, but I believe enough that she is safe and protected and her suffering is over. However I hope that Casey's real suffering is yet to begin!

After watching the video of Casey coming out of the jail, I didn't think she looked smug, but I also didn't think she looked scared. She didn't really look like she was tormented by the loss of her daughter either. She's a tough nut to crack (and I DO mean NUT!!). It almost seemed like she was annoyed & just wanted to get in the van, hence pushing the lawyer forward. I think the questions of "where's Caylee" & "did you kill Caylee?" took her by surprise. I absolutely could not read her & I am usually good at that. Liars are good at hiding what's inside, I guess. I have a 21-year-old son & believe me, if he had caused all this turmoil in our lives & he came home from a month in jail because he didn't disclose his daughter had been missing, was out partying during said time, and talked to me the way Casey did in that jail phone call (the "huge waste" one), I would not be hugging him or celebrating. I couldn't bear to look at him, I'm sure. And I usually stick up for him & support him, but this is just waaaaaaaaaaaay over the line!! :twocents:

After watching the video of Casey coming out of the jail, I didn't think she looked smug, but I also didn't think she looked scared. She didn't really look like she was tormented by the loss of her daughter either. She's a tough nut to crack (and I DO mean NUT!!). It almost seemed like she was annoyed & just wanted to get in the van, hence pushing the lawyer forward. I think the questions of "where's Caylee" & "did you kill Caylee?" took her by surprise. I absolutely could not read her & I am usually good at that. Liars are good at hiding what's inside, I guess. I have a 21-year-old son & believe me, if he had caused all this turmoil in our lives & he came home from a month in jail because he didn't disclose his daughter had been missing, was out partying during said time, and talked to me the way Casey did in that jail phone call (the "huge waste" one), I would not be hugging him or celebrating. I couldn't bear to look at him, I'm sure. And I usually stick up for him & support him, but this is just waaaaaaaaaaaay over the line!! :twocents:

Right, I agree. I think NG will have a pull on what will happen next. If they cannot interfere with LE, how will they go about finding Caylee?
This case reminds me alot of how Drew Peterson acts. Same denial attitude. In this case, the Grandparents and Casey, like Drew 'o poor me', act. I don't buy it!!

Someone did it as a cruel joke to Casey. It is my understanding that THEY did NOT order the pizza.

I really dont see why everyone's making it a big deal anyway. It's not like the smell really came from the pizza, and I guess murderers get hungry too.

Oh man, please tell me you are kidding. Someone actually ordered a pizza and had it sent there??? That's just wrong in so many ways but....

What you're saying makes sense to most everyone. The problem is, in fessing up, it would cost Casey something - her freedom, admitting she lost the "game", etc. - and she's not going to let that happen. She's went her whole life telling one lie to cover another to keep from getting caught. She won't change anything now.

You're right, in my opinion, she won't change anything now. Why should she when she has someone who takes care of her dirty laundry for her?

Oh man, please tell me you are kidding. Someone actually ordered a pizza and had it sent there??? That's just wrong in so many ways but....

I read that earlier in this thread. IIRC, it had a cryptic note attached to it.

Why do you suppose Casey (nor anyone in her family) will take a polygraph test as a means to allay the fears and accusations of the national attention they are receiving? I know I would subject myself to anything in order to prove I'm innocent and telling the truth so I could get on with finding my child. Why do you suppose Casey won't do it if she truly is desperate to find Caylee?

Probably because Polygraphs are a thing of the past. Inaccurate, meaningless and not admissible in court. No one can be forced to take them because of the above reasons. They mean nothing.

Disgusting! No wonder their daughter is a nut case. These people have no concept of reality.

Hi All

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

"Attorney Jose Baez later told reporters that the Anthony family would be left in the home alone, with a representative from Padilla's bounty hunter team, to spend some time together.

"They're in there hugging," Baez said, shortly after Casey Anthony arrived at the home. "They're just enjoying their time as a family together."

"Just enjoying time as a family", as if it's an everyday birthday celebration or family get together, wonder if they have champagne and nibbles.

Unbelieveable.

Interesting. I don't see Casey as a "thrill kill" type person but I do see her as a vengeful one.

I also don't see her as a thrill killer either...BUT in the "name of love" I think she would do anything to win over the affection of her boyfriend du jour! If a boyfriend wanted to commit a thrill kill or something along those lines, I think Casey would be a willign participant...whether as a lure or driver, or some other accessory.

I think she can be easily manipulated...she's not the sharpest tool in the shed..street smart maybe...book smart...no!

AND if there was a female "competitor" coming between her and a new love interest, I think she WOULD do whatever it took to get rid of the competition....Caylee included!

Well, I'm going to remember this day next time I am ever threatened with arrest like in the past for continuing to complain about a city employee stalking me or if I ever have another almost grown teenager who decides to skip school a few times. I guess the justice system works, but it sure doesn't seem fair to victims sometimes, especially murder victims. My favorite saying is strain a gnat but swallow a camel, and that's how the system seems to work for many who are POI's in missing and murdered cases.

AND if there was a female "competitor" coming between her and a new love interest, I think she WOULD do whatever it took to get rid of the competition....Caylee included!

funny, that's been my theory all along but I've been too afraid of the bashing i might get to say it.

I read that earlier in this thread. IIRC, it had a cryptic note attached to it.

I don't know if it was the SAME pizza you're referring to, but on this thread (from my other site), someone else sent a pizza and the note read:

"With love and decomp from the Dreamin' Deamon"

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/boards/read/5055770/someone_else_sent_the_pizza_lmao

Pesonally, I think the news/radio station that conducted the reconstructed the "rotten pizza" theory, sent THAT pizza, saying something like "THIS is what weeks old pizza smells like...NOTHING!"

George and Cindy want their granddaughter back. How long do you think they will tolerate leads that go nowhere before they've had enough? Any bets?

Will the chance to bury Caylee outweigh their desire to protect Casey?

I really don't think Cindy will be able to live with herself knowing she didn't protect her own daughter. Too bad Casey didn't feel the same way about HER own daughter.

Frankly, I think forever.... if it means Casey would be charged w/ Caylee's death. It's been all about protecting Casey from day one.

I don't know if it was the SAME pizza you're referring to, but on this thread (from my other site), someone else sent a pizza and the note read:

"With love and decomp from the Dreamin' Deamon"

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/boards/read/5055770/someone_else_sent_the_pizza_lmao

Pesonally, I think the news/radio station that conducted the reconstructed the "rotten pizza" theory, sent THAT pizza, saying something like "THIS is what weeks old pizza smells like...NOTHING!"

OMG...Thy even put Domino’s phone & address telling people to call in a pizza. :eek:

funny, that's been my theory all along but I've been too afraid of the bashing i might get to say it.

Nah! I just adapted it from a page out of the Susan Smith handbook! I doubt you would have been bashed...it's actually a fairly common scenario...both MEN and WOMEN have been guilty of killing children when the children stand in the way of one's perceived path to happiness.

I think the pizza thing is childish. Did I laugh a little when I read about it? Yes! But it undermines the tragedy of Caylee. Regardless of how she is missing, it is a tragic loss and should not be forgotten. Not implying anyone here does not feel that way & with all this craziness, it's understandable why we find it amusing, but even for the Anthonys it's cruel. I do not respect one person in this family, but I couldn't inflict pain or evoke humor from such an awful thing. I even felt a little sorry for Casey as she was coming out of the jail until I read her comment that she was going to hold her head high because she's done nothing wrong! She never ceases to pi** me off! If she were my daughter, I would have shipped her off to reform school!! The main wrong thing she did that we know as fact is she waited to report her daughter missing!!

I think it's important to know what happened to Caylee. Knowing what happened to her is the first step in allowing her to rest in peace, be that where she may be now or in a family cemetery.

The second step also stems from knowing what happened to her, and that step is Justice for Caylee.

I think the pizza thing is childish. Did I laugh a little when I read about it? Yes! But it undermines the tragedy of Caylee. Regardless of how she is missing, it is a tragic loss and should not be forgotten. Not implying anyone here does not feel that way & with all this craziness, it's understandable why we find it amusing, but even for the Anthonys it's cruel. I do not respect one person in this family, but I couldn't inflict pain or evoke humor from such an awful thing. I even felt a little sorry for Casey as she was coming out of the jail until I read her comment that she was going to hold her head high because she's done nothing wrong! She never ceases to pi** me off! If she were my daughter, I would have shipped her off to reform school!! The main wrong thing she did that we know as fact is she waited to report her daughter missing!!

Yes, it's childish & it's very cruel & I doubt many adults would do such a thing...

But it's certainly understandable why some people WOULD do it....

I have ZERO sympathy for Casey though. Not one little drop. Ewwww

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank