Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY interesting ;-)

You would think if CC was in the back of a squad car fox2 would have skyfox in the air so quick to catch it all live! Hopefully it's true, but since soaps are not being interupted, doubt it... for now.

That is what I was thinking. I just turned Fox back on after posting that and they did cut in on their show/expanded the news break between shows to have a fairly long piece on the severe weather. NOTHING about CC at all.

Ok does anyone know how we can get the death penalty back..........pettions?

Copied from stltoday. I hope I'm allowed to do this...pretty interesting.

chesternative97 May 13, 2009 1:21PM CST
ive heard a glove was found and a shoestring was the weapon. nothin else yet. is there a news conference scheduled for a certain time?
Bill Brasski May 13, 2009 1:49PM CST Chesternative97, i can confirm that also heard about the gloves found, but I didn't want to post it until it was already out there. Rumor has it the gloves have paint on them that matches the paint on the wall and on the bodies. I heard the paint was an aerosol based orange spray paint.

I have been reading that site since this first happened those 2 have been right before they have good info.

I hope Chestergal is finding out/witnessing the arrest. If the commentor on the Post site is correct is he in Columbia. Can't wait for today's presser which i hope is announcing the arrest. Seems I was hoping that this time yesterday. Oh well, maybe today is the day!

i hope chestergal is finding out/witnessing the arrest. If the commentor on the post site is correct is he in columbia. Can't wait for today's presser which i hope is announcing the arrest. Seems i was hoping that this time yesterday. Oh well, maybe today is the day!

today is the day (i think)lol

Bill Brasski May 13, 2009 10:27AM CST
I heard something interesting today at work. I heard that the position Chris had at JMM was a 100K salary position. I also heard that JMM does not allow any of her employees to divorce, and if they get divorced, they get fired. don't know whether that is true or not, maybe someone with JMM could confirm that clause in the employment?

ive heard a glove was found and a shoestring was the weapon. nothin else yet. is there a news conference scheduled for a certain time?
Bill Brasski May 13, 2009 1:49PM CST Chesternative97, i can confirm that also heard about the gloves found, but I didn't want to post it until it was already out there. Rumor has it the gloves have paint on them that matches the paint on the wall and on the bodies. I heard the paint was an aerosol based orange spray paint.

FWIW, Chesters and Bill's sources have been pretty good. I seek out their posts.

Oh Carrington.... you hooooo Carrington....

Remember that "roid rage" you mentioned LONG time ago (it was you who mentioned it first, right?)

IF Chris was in Florida with an affair just prior to being there on the night of the 4th -- what do you think that it would have been easy for he and a girlfriend (such as a stripper) to get their hands on any type of drugs, roids for example.

Hope they took Chris' blood when he first went to the hospital the 5th -- but could they have forced that? On the other hand, maybe it was requested by LE at the time and THAT is why the criminal defense attorney the first day.

Would steroids show in blood work next day, a week later? In the hair?

Carrington -- just thinking about you

W

:eek: What's up with that!!

I am going to go start a new thread and ask the mods to lock this one

Be prepared

I'll be back shortly with a new link.

Oh Carrington.... you hooooo Carrington....

Remember that "roid rage" you mentioned LONG time ago (it was you who mentioned it first, right?)

IF Chris was in Florida with an affair just prior to being there on the night of the 4th -- what do you think that it would have been easy for he and a girlfriend (such as a stripper) to get their hands on any type of drugs, roids for example.

Hope they took Chris' blood when he first went to the hospital the 5th -- but could they have forced that? On the other hand, maybe it was requested by LE at the time and THAT is why the criminal defense attorney the first day.

Would steroids show in blood work next day, a week later? In the hair?

Carrington -- just thinking about you

W

HI,
I was offline last night and most of today. Trying to get all caught up the thread. You people have been busy busy busy.
A Gentleman's Club sounds like a likely spot to pick-up a number of illegal drugs. I don't know what triggered his rage against his family, but roids would certainly feed his somebody done me wrong song.
IMO

Wrinkles,

Perhaps you might consider doing your own due diligence?

Sorry that I won't have time for a litany of questions.

I've stated it before and someone has stated same on SLPD .. once an attorney is retained .. all requests must go thru the attorney to his client thus a court order.

I don't have time to bother asking my neighbor ... I know this to be true but if you don't want to believe me I have nothing to lose or gain and you can choose to find someone you find more credible or simply use your local phone book and call up a criminal defense attorney's office and ask his legal asssistant about procedure.

Some things are really very simple.

I am an attorney, albeit NOT a criminal one. But, I do know a few things about procedure. There is NO need to get a court order for things like fingerprints from the family of crime victims, regardless of whether or not he has an attorney. LE would simply call the attorney and say, "Hey, we'd like Chris to come down and give us fingerprints and DNA samples, etc., so we can determine what fingerprints/DNA are from someone outside of the family. When can he come?" If he has nothing to hide, he goes down voluntarily. If he is setting up a possible criminal defense case, then he demands a court order before cooperating. Again, there should be no need need for a court order for such evidence if there is voluntary cooperation and there is no law of procedure that requires such, from what I know. Crim. attorneys, please correct me if I'm wrong but this is MO from what I have observed and learned.

Well...just maybe there will be an update today?

>>Police followed Coleman out of the cemetery as the family drove south, police sources said. Major Case Squad commander Jeff Connor said that he will hold a press briefing between 4 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. today.<<

The above was updated at 2:06 (the time of the article)

W

PS. Maybe ChesterGal will be here cluing us in on what we will hear.

Court orders are not necessary if the client of the lawyer is cooperating with police.True all communications must go thru his lawyer but if CC were cooperating his lawyer would accompany him to police station and give finger prints without a court order.They only go before the judge to get a court order if the person refuses to cooperate.

Ooops! I'm way late! Sorry, I'm behind and didn't see that you had already addressed this perfectly!

Bill Brasski May 13, 2009 10:27AM CST
I heard something interesting today at work. I heard that the position Chris had at JMM was a 100K salary position. I also heard that JMM does not allow any of her employees to divorce, and if they get divorced, they get fired. don't know whether that is true or not, maybe someone with JMM could confirm that clause in the employment?

Hi MM,

Wow - I wonder what the penalty is if you kill ur wife instead (not to mention your children).

So many twists and turns.....

Best,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members