Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Illinois still has the DP but there is a moratorium on carrying it out. Former Governor/current Federal Inmate 16627-424 Ryan commuted the sentences of all those on death row before he was sent to the crossbar motel himself, but since then additional scumbags have been given the death sentence and await lifting of the moratorium - or a vote to eliminate the DP.

Thank you, now do you know how to get the moratorium lifted?

well, I beg to differ ... but what the heck .....

the request is not made .. ring, ring ......"Margulis, bring your client in for fingerprints.."

where is the paper trail? where is the written request? communications now with Coleman are "by and thru his counsel of record"

Gosh, this is simply not true. If a person has not been charged with a crime, LE can and do simply call them or their attorneys for voluntary statements or the submission of evidence. Read anything written or watch any video of Mark Klaas or John Walsh and you will see that, as parents of murdered children, their advice to the family of missing or murdered persons is to immediately cooperate with LE and any and all requests they make. Both of these men are very critical and suspicious of anyone who demands court orders before submitting evidence or who refuses to submit to a polygraph. This is the guys wife and kids who were killed. An innocent person is camped out in LE's office screaming for them to find the killer and giving whatever is requested. It is essential that close family be ruled out post haste in such a case if LE is to find the perpetrator. Of course if close family IS the perp, then it makes sense that such a person and his or her attorneys would want to delay everything to make the case harder to solve. Time is the enemy of LE. Evidence can fade or be mishandled if not gathered quickly. Defense attorneys know this.

Hi MM,

Wow - I wonder what the penalty is if you kill ur wife instead (not to mention your children).

So many twists and turns.....

Best,

All I can say is What a Fool, what I would really like to say would get me banned for life:furious::behindbar

New thread. I'm asking this one to be locked:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84162"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrelracer99