Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, many words in different places of house, LE not commenting on all????

I just hope when this is all said and done,Sheri died first and did not leave this world knowing he either killed her sons or was going to kill them.

My thoughts exactly, Analytical....

For CC to kill his own sons....and I know it has been done before....is just sureal....It would have to take real evidence...to convince me of that.

I am leanin toward CC had dirty goods on JM and her master suite video cam in her bedroom....and he had to be silenced....what better way to shut him up than off everything he cares about...

Lets see if anyone bites on that....

Woa whoda' thunk... JM, big playa-playa bouncin and "layin on hands" back in the master suite... nah not buyin it. And no I'm not sayin it's never happened w others in ministry I'm just saying the visual here is a bit... off lol... and this theory bizarre, a stretch for me, unconvincing. ETA Unless you have suspicions of some other activity?

:parrot:

Major Connor won't comment on any evidence in the case in response to Nancy's questions. Does acknowledge that potential evidence was found along I-255. He is also saying the Gold's gym was approx. 10-15 minutes from the house. Thank you Major! :)

if that's true, let's say it took 30 min. total drive time there & back....that means he was only "working out" for how long? maybe 30-40 minutes?

LE says he left @ 5:43 but I cannot recall exactly when he got back to the house....does anyone else remember?

My thoughts exactly, Analytical....

For CC to kill his own sons....and I know it has been done before....is just sureal....It would have to take real evidence...to convince me of that.

I am leanin toward CC had dirty goods on JM and her master suite video cam in her bedroom....and he had to be silenced....what better way to shut him up than off everything he cares about...

Lets see if anyone bites on that....

What better way to shut him up then to kill him? After all, you've just killed 3 people, what's another one?

last we heard there was a message in the basement with the "damp" floor.

:confused:

we were :waitasec: over that tidbit of info for sure!

So, maybe this is what happened.

One of the kids leaves the basement window open, a strong breeze blows water into the basement off the lake in their backyard, getting the floor wet.

SC goes into a rage, and accidentally kills one or both of the kids and then spray paints "I told you this would happen" (if you left the door open) on the basement wall.

CC comes home and finds both of his children dead and strangles SC in retribution. He then decides that nobody will believe that he didn't kill all three of them, takes the DVD from the recorder and heads to the gym. And we all know the rest.

What better way to shut him up then to kill him? After all, you've just killed 3 people, what's another one?

hmmm... If I knew something and they threatened my family, and then killed them. I would longer have a reason not to spill the beans. I would be standing in front of every news camera telling the whole world everything I knew. This person/s took everything from me what would be left to keep my mouth shut nothing. Killing me would be a blessing as the pain of loosing my husband and children would be unbearable.

Just my 2!!

I guess she doesn't have Mapquest or Google maps, for either case. :crazy:

HAHA!! Her staff does the prep for her. Methinks NG missed her first calling ... dramatic actress! :crazy:

Zip ties were not used.
The deed being changed on the house to his name only is not a big factor in this case.

I posted before how he could have killed them (the method)
Sheri's jaw was broken and I see that info is out there on boards now.
The method I spoke about can break a jaw easily it can also snap a persons neck easily.

The glove found was not alone there was other things with it that fit into the case.
LE/MCS are not looking into the threat, they know the threat was not real.
There is no deep dark secret that leads to JMM in this case. (no I do not support JMM and I didn't know who she was before this case came up)

People who are posting things about blackmail and so on are just trying to make this into something more than what it really is. What their motive is I don't know.

Many people here in Chester want this guy off the streets badly and we want this guy convicted.
I don't want to say anything that could allow this guy to walk so I chose my words carefully and I watch carefully what and how I say things.

I was only over thinking about JMM but I do think CC did it and do not think JMM is going to be involved.I just want him off the streets as well.He needs to pay for taking those 3 lives.He is a MONSTER that is the only motive I have.LOL also not having much sleep since this happened was probably why I was over thinking it.:blowkiss:

if that's true, let's say it took 30 min. total drive time there & back....that means he was only "working out" for how long? maybe 30-40 minutes?

LE says he left @ 5:43 but I cannot recall exactly when he got back to the house....does anyone else remember?
IIRC the call to LE came in just before 7am, so it was about 1-1/4 hrs. total time between when he left home and the 'welfare check' call.

This time frame is worse than OJ's! He's either got the killer already inside the house or waiting right outside for him to leave. And since he was only going to the gym how would the killer not know that CC would come home sooner? Unless the killer wasn't some stranger just waiting for an opportunity. MOO

Woa whoda' thunk... JM, big playa-playa bouncin and "layin on hands" back in the master suite... nah not buyin it. And no I'm not sayin it's never happened w others in ministry I'm just saying the visual here is a bit... off lol... and this theory bizarre, a stretch for me, unconvincing. ETA Unless you have suspicions of some other activity?

:parrot:

LOL...no KIKI....it's my "love" for organized religion showing through, especially TV evangelists that "feast" off the poor and ignorant....nothing would surprise me...if not JM, maybe someone in her inner circle...which CC was close to

I still need to see the damning evidence....any father killing his own sons is just hard to fathom for me

Okay thanks so much Chestergal...
so we can finally rule out the whole zip-tie discussion and the deed is a non-issue.

Sounds like we have here a messy monster murderer who thought he was so much smarter than everyone and he is going down.

Zip ties were not used.
The deed being changed on the house to his name only is not a big factor in this case.

I posted before how he could have killed them (the method)
Sheri's jaw was broken and I see that info is out there on boards now.
The method I spoke about can break a jaw easily it can also snap a persons neck easily.

The glove found was not alone there was other things with it that fit into the case.
LE/MCS are not looking into the threat, they know the threat was not real.
There is no deep dark secret that leads to JMM in this case. (no I do not support JMM and I didn't know who she was before this case came up)

People who are posting things about blackmail and so on are just trying to make this into something more than what it really is. What their motive is I don't know.

Many people here in Chester want this guy off the streets badly and we want this guy convicted.
I don't want to say anything that could allow this guy to walk so I chose my words carefully and I watch carefully what and how I say things.

I don't blame folks for wishing there was a "CC cam" so the public could keep their eyes on him.....it must be frightening to have to worry about him....even if he's *not* guilty, it doesn't look good for him & can't blame the community for feeling uneasy about him.

So, maybe this is what happened.

One of the kids leaves the basement window open, a strong breeze blows water into the basement off the lake in their backyard, getting the floor wet.

SC goes into a rage, and accidentally kills one or both of the kids and then spray paints "I told you this would happen" (if you left the door open) on the basement wall.

CC comes home and finds both of his children dead and strangles SC in retribution. He then decides that nobody will believe that he didn't kill all three of them, takes the DVD from the recorder and heads to the gym. And we all know the rest.

I seriously do not think Sheri killed them.CC killed all 3 IMO.A jury would not buy it.

That Guy just called Nancy a JOKE!! She cut his mic. I cannot believe she didn't tear into him. I could see the steam coming from her ears!!

I seriously do not think Sheri killed them.CC killed all 3 IMO.A jury would not buy it.

I think he was joking but I have to laugh ... NOT at the expense of Sheri .. but the verbal picture he painted ... laughing at the verbal picture of mothers everywhere saying "I told you what would happen if you did that again!" :)

I know she didn't kill the boys either, but I wouldn't be surprised if the slimeball lawyer doesn't say the mom did it and the dad killed in a rage.:furious:

That Guy just called Nancy a JOKE!! She cut his mic. I cannot believe she didn't tear into him. I could see the steam coming from her ears!!

Yea, that was funny but she got the ultimate power coup <g> .. cutting his mic! Now that's POWER :crazy:

That was PURE McGraw Milhaven! He states it like it is and doesn't care who he ticks off. My jaw is still on the floor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico