Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will see some interesting things at the Prelim. But, I also think the week ahead might be interesting as well. Wonder if CC had any visitors today.

Rosie,

Are you saying "tidbits" might be leaked .. what do you expect might "come out" in the weeks before June 10?

WholeLottaRosie do you say thanks to every post? or do you really like every post?

(no offense intended - I am just wondering)

We have reason that one window in the Coleman house was left open.

That was confirmed. The window in the walk out basement was open. There were no signs of forced entry.

Now just for sake of comparrison... my lazy teenagers leave their bedroom window in the walkout basement open all the time. If someone is upstairs in my house (3 levels including walkout basement) and screams you cannot hear it outside. You can hear it if they are on the main level. That doesn't mean much as my house is quite a bit larger, and a bit older. This is just for sake of comparing could a neighbor really hear something. It would be interesting to find out if any other windows were left open. From the pictures taken that morning, I don't see any from the front of the house. But that doesn't mean Mr. Chief Security dude I'm so worried about my family so I went to the gym anyway and placed a fake well check call, didn't close them in the 2 1/2 - 3 hours he had to stage the scene after the murders.

WholeLottaRosie do you say thanks to every post? or do you really like every post?

Sorry...couldn't help myself.

IMO Rosie's a sweetie.

Actually, I do appreciate every post. But, I use it to keep track of read posts on certain threads. And I pray daily for a LOL button. Many times I want to say that, but don't want to post just for that, soo.... okay, I am weird.

I think we will see some interesting things at the Prelim. But, I also think the week ahead might be interesting as well. Wonder if CC had any visitors today.

I agree! Prelim is going to be very interesting, we're supposed to get the gist on what they have that has convinced MCS he's their guy. As for this week, it may get interesting because lips are definitely getting looser by the day.

Actually, I do appreciate every post. But, I use it to keep track of read posts on certain threads. And I pray daily for a LOL button. Many times I want to say that, but don't want to post just for that, soo.... okay, I am weird.

Well now that you bring it up.... j/k... you are NOT weird! You are very sweet and sincere... even though you confused me with the name change!

Just curious...does anyone know what it takes to get a forum?
Cases with an endless supply of suspects, cases involving multiple paths to follow for clues, and cases with many twists and turns are usually the ones to get a forum. After the Preliminary Hearing, this case is going to fall in activity here until trial (which will probably take a year or so). We have a single suspect already charged in the murders and it is apparent that LE and the SA's Office are satisfied with their evidence. It has been solved.

I agree! Prelim is going to be very interesting, we're supposed to get the gist on what they have that has convinced MCS he's their guy. As for this week, it may get interesting because lips are definitely getting looser by the day.

Indeed. ;o)

ETA Actually, I think there might be some new headlines/news articles this week as well. I am sure we will also hear more rumours. And some will end up being true.

My post had nothing to do with previous cases on WS. It was solely based on the information I have received regarding the Coleman case. And in time, that will be revealed. Hopefully sooner, June 10th, rather than later. I stand by my statement that Meyer was not the target of these so-called threats that were created by the one and only suspect in this case.

I'm going to hold you to that June 10th, but are you saying that you'll clue us in before the 10th if possible, but you will by June 10th or that you are hoping to be able to do so as early as June 10th.

Well now that you bring it up.... j/k... you are NOT weird! You are very sweet and sincere... even though you confused me with the name change!

Sorry about the confusion. And thanks for the complement. You're pretty sweet yourself!

I'm going to hold you to that June 10th, but are you saying that you'll clue us in before the 10th if possible, but you will by June 10th or that you are hoping to be able to do so as early as June 10th.

Is this one and only suspect anyone that has been mentioned in all the threads?

I believe she means the person arrested and charged in the case.

Indeed. ;o)

Just a toss it out there thought FWIW... there's only so much you can learn from Google - which has the same news articles over & over again with stuff that's already been reported. And for the PD, SJ & RFT comments you CANNOT trust them. It's just like the carp on CL - it's people playing with other people emotions over this crime. People that have nothing better to do than to stir carp up in this tragedy and don't have a clue WTH they are talking about. Personally I wouldn't give much thought to what is posted out there no matter how reliable they may seem. Trust me, MCS wants this case air tight and they aren't going to be leaking things on news message boards and have warned family not to do the same. A source is only good if you know the source and you can trust the source. IMO

:bang:
Just a toss it out there thought FWIW... there's only so much you can learn from Google - which has the same news articles over & over again with stuff that's already been reported. And for the PD, SJ & RFT comments you CANNOT trust them. It's just like the carp on CL - it's people playing with other people emotions over this crime. People that have nothing better to do than to stir carp up in this tragedy and don't have a clue WTH they are talking about. Personally I wouldn't give much thought to what is posted out there no matter how reliable they may seem. Trust me, MCS wants this case air tight and they aren't going to be leaking things on news message boards and have warned family not to do the same. A source is only good if you know the source and you can trust the source. IMO

Very true. Although I edited my previous comment to say I believe we may see some new headlines this week. Can't say exactly what or why I believe that. Call it a hunch.
What is CL? I read at PD, but not the others.

Well June 10th is Prelim where some, not all, cards will be laid on the table by the SA to the judge so they can go to trial with this. There will definitely be a trial. This guy will not confess and he will not plead... but from what I hear no plea deal will be offered anyway.

I can tell you this. MCS is not telling much of anything they know to anyone. It is really hard to get any confirmation or denial on any of the rumors that are floating around the net or here. Some are easier than others when you get the :rolleyes: are you kidding me! from the people who will get some bits & pieces.

You're very welcome. And as for me, it depends on the moment ;0) I SO want to go to the prelim! We should go!!!

I would love to, but, that week I don't believe I can. No child care due to vacation.

could you pass some WS flyers around town?:crazy:

:bang:

Very true. Although I edited my previous comment to say I believe we may see some new headlines this week. Can't say exactly what or why I believe that. Call it a hunch.
What is CL? I read at PD, but not the others.

Craigslist, under the rants & raves. There was some pretty outrageous stuff out there that was all BS, but that's pretty much true for all of CL. Same with KMOV, KSDK, etc... all the blogs are just insane. Some people are pretty sincere with wanting to solve this and have it be the right guy charged, others are just insane with their ridiculous theories... almost reminds me of Arties Ninja's ;0)

Craigslist, under the rants & raves. There was some pretty outrageous stuff out there that was all BS, but that's pretty much true for all of CL. Same with KMOV, KSDK, etc... all the blogs are just insane. Some people are pretty sincere with wanting to solve this and have it be the right guy charged, others are just insane with their ridiculous theories... almost reminds me of Arties Ninja's ;0)

Thanks. I don't know why, but, I never seem to go to CL for anything. Didn't realize they had discussion boards.

I agree on the various comments on news sites. I have in the past looked at others than PD, but, yikes, it is a zoo there. And at the PD site, don't know why I like to read it, it is kind of zoo like as well. But a couple of the regulars are funny, IMO. And some interesting things get posted there.

And, your right, it does seem like Arties Ninja's. He should trademark that name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmphilippe