Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Columbia and the teachers and students at Parkview have not had to deal with enough grief, yesterday one of the 2nd grade teachers was killed in a car accident.
That's just awful.

As if Columbia and the teachers and students at Parkview have not had to deal with enough grief, yesterday one of the 2nd grade teachers was killed in a car accident.

OMG Blue! That is horrible!! My thoughts & prayers go out to the teachers family; and the entire school of Parkview. How much more grief can they take? Bless all their hearts.

Yeah I heard that too... may have even posted it before my self-imposed weekend hiatus. It's been said that once we see the crime scene pictures, we will all be shocked because it was so apparent that it took so long to stage it that there was no way Ninja dude could do it in an hour & eight minutes. It just makes me sick to think of him walking around that house for 21/2 to 3 hours doing whatever he could to throw off the investigators. He wasn't counting on MCS, however, and that thrills me!

I am glad that he had 2 1/2 to 3 hours to do too much thinking and overstage the scene.

Does anyone know if there's a way to track visitors to Chris at the jail and if so do we know if he's had any yet? Thanks!

Does anyone know if there's a way to track visitors to Chris at the jail and if so do we know if he's had any yet? Thanks!

I don't know. Hopefully a reporter was sitting out there today and watching. I suppose I should check the news, which I haven't done since early this AM. Just did a quick look see, and saw nothing.

Hmmm, I would have thought an enterprising reporter might have thought of seeing if RC paid the fruit of his loins a visit after church.

Are there cliques within cliques in Chester? Was CC eventually going to lead his own flock? That would explain why he is not part of his father's.

(respectfully snipped, bbm) :floorlaugh:

Speaking of grasping at straws and a failed attempt to build his case, maybe this fellow calls Joyce Meyer a "she-devil" ... his conclusions are just too ROTFL'ing!

YouTube - Joyce Meyer is an abused woman

omg... I was holdin on til I saw this youtube ROFLM*O
dog42.gif

(sorry I'll return to lurking, hopelessly trying to catch up...)

:parrot:

Yeah, between Waterloo and Red Bud.

Her initials TL?? Not sure if we can post name here? Was the 9 year old boy killed her son? What a tragedy. A hay truck jackknifed. They always scare me when you see farm vehicles like that on the highways.

I saw on the Stltoday.com site that 8 people died this weekend in area accidents, and three people died on the Meramec River. How awful, my heart breaks for all the loss.

oh analytical, you're still killin me w that video, I'm just slain in the spirit of hilarity or something I swear...(inappropriate laughter) thanks for the best laugh I've had all nite...

oh analytical, you're still killin me w that video, I'm just slain in the spirit of hilarity or something I swear...(inappropriate laughter) thanks for the best laugh I've had all nite...

:crazy: just tossing around the "she-devil" that was reportedly left on the basement wall

some people call any woman who dares to preach or teach a Jezebel or "she-devil"

It was a terrible accident allright.....apparently the teacher died on or shortly after impact and a grade school boy from Red Bud was killed as well in the accident. Very sad. :frown:

Her initials TL?? Not sure if we can post name here? Was the 9 year old boy killed her son? What a tragedy. A hay truck jackknifed. They always scare me when you see farm vehicles like that on the highways.

I saw on the Stltoday.com site that 8 people died this weekend in area accidents, and three people died on the Meramec River. How awful, my heart breaks for all the loss.

Yes, that is the one and no it was not her son. She was riding with her husband. The boy was in the other truck with his father. Yeah, there were 4 killed by Carlyle, IL, 2 in Monroe County, IL and 1 in St. Charles County, MO.

Pastor Manning might think Meyer is a "she-devil" :eek:

According to him, Dave is just pimping JM out. Omg please don't get me started again... I see the discussion's turned somber, sorry... I'm behind the times...

Yes, that is the one and no it was not her son. She was riding with her husband. The boy was in the other truck with his father. Yeah, there were 4 killed by Carlyle, IL, 2 in Monroe County, IL and 1 in St. Charles County, MO.

Thanks, I wasn't clear on that. Terrible in any case. My thoughts and prayers go out to both men, and the others who mourn their deaths. And her students and coworkers dealing with another tragedy.

analytical said:
:crazy: just tossing around the "she-devil" that was reportedly left on the basement wall

some people call any woman who dares to preach or teach a Jezebel or "she-devil"

The word shared earlier applied to teaching only... and many customs have changed since the early church, I mean I suppose there are still those churches where women are expected to keep our heads covered too, but wasn't the whole point of the gospel to be freed from the "letter of the law," to the "spirit..." :waitasec: (ETA "Neither bondsman nor freed, neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female...")

These are a good listen. Maybe Phil will dissect Mr Coleman for us on an upcoming crime night.

Phil Hendrie and Dr Sam Vaknin

Phil Hendrie interviews Dr Sam Vaknin, author of Malignant Self Love -
Narcissism Revisited. Dr Vaknin is also a psychopath. Phil gets into the
head of a fascinating man who is the center of the documentary I PSYCHOPATH
as part of the Phil Hendrie Show's CRIME NIGHT -- the last Friday of every
month.

(snipped for space) Btw these were really interesting, I've always thought Vaknin's Malignant Self-Love brilliant, but even more so realizing he's dx'd w NPD and his work is based upon knowledge vs insights. ETA These videos are why I can't keep up lolol! ;)

Daisy~ Rest assured that the SA's Office won't allow any trucks to be driven through this case. ;) The reason you may feel you see holes is because we don't have the evidence. MCS provided it to the SA's Office and they made certain all the holes were filled before they filed charges against Chris Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme