Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the bnd.com site

"Laced with obscenities, the spray-painted graffiti appears to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room, and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen."
http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/784681.html

I don't think this was directed at Sheri ... more like Chris wanted it to be directed to himself.

What about the reported verbiage leading up the stairs to the second floor - "I told you so". Was this draped or just not mentioned since it was previously reported? Also I read that something was on the wall in the basement. Did SC's family representatives not go downstairs to the basement?

Didn't the letter of Jan 2 say something about "enjoying India"?

Seems JMM had a conference in India in Jan 2009 according to this link. So CC must have gone with her.

http://www.jmmindia.org/JMMSITE/jmm/ministries/conferences/FOL09_abstract.asp

.... nite all :)

Sheri may have went?

"It also says, ‘Have a good time in India (obscenity)." It did not refer to anyone by name, but Joyce Meyer did a "conference tour" in Bangalore, India, from Jan. 15-18, according to a schedule posted on her Web site.

Sheri Coleman has traveled overseas also, doing missionary work for the Joyce Meyer Ministries, based in Jefferson County.
"

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...75C3006FBA0B?OpenDocument#tp_newCommentAnchor

What about the reported verbiage leading up the stairs to the second floor - "I told you so". Was this draped or just not mentioned since it was previously reported? Also I read that something was on the wall in the basement. Did SC's family representatives not go downstairs to the basement?

That was all I had read from the one article, with no mention of the "i told you so". I know "punished" was one of the words spray painted

I think that the "*advertiser censored* paid" was referring to Chris and his salary, like he was a "*advertiser censored*" for JMM.
And the "i saw you leave" was probably to reference Chris leaving that morning to the gym.

Chris sure is one twisted psycho.

Sheri may have went?

"It also says, ‘Have a good time in India (obscenity)." It did not refer to anyone by name, but Joyce Meyer did a "conference tour" in Bangalore, India, from Jan. 15-18, according to a schedule posted on her Web site.

Sheri Coleman has traveled overseas also, doing missionary work for the Joyce Meyer Ministries, based in Jefferson County.
"

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...75C3006FBA0B?OpenDocument#tp_newCommentAnchor

I didn't say anything about Sheri going. Where'd you get that?

I'm certain it was only CC serving as bodyguard for JM .. the kids were in school in January.

LOTS of pet adoptions! It's my other full time job that I don't get paid for but much more rewarding.
Yes, very rewarding! :blowkiss:

Have a good night everyone! :seeya:

Wow, according to the search warrants, CC sure had quite a few jump drives or "thumb drives". Wonder what all he was saving to those?

Video surveillance? Data from work (financial, background info, scanned copies of passports)? Love letters? Who knows...but I found the specs on the 4-channel network DVR...and as I'd suspected, he would have been able to monitor via the internet....and the model supports offloading to USB storage device....he could save off what he wanted to a USB flash drive...maybe the equipment @ JMM also has USB support & he saved what he wanted from there.

Four camera MPEG-4 networkable DVR w/ USB offload

This 4 camera MPEG-4 network digital video recorder with USB offloading offers a cost effective, full time digital video recorder with remote access capability. The 4 camera recorder uses MPEG-4 compression with a resolution of 720 x 480 at 120 frames per second to record 4 channels of video and 1 audio channel. This DVR has up to 500Gb of storage, and the recorder’s pentaplex operation allows for simultaneous playback, recording, video back up, and network access, this network digital video recorder allows you to monitor and control 4 cameras at once, then store and offload hours of video evidence in a convenient, cost effective package. Recording modes can be triggered manually, by alarm, motion detection or preset timer. The on screen menu display makes this video recorder very user friendly and even has controls for color, brightness and contrast adjustments to each camera. Another feature of this DVR is a 2X digital zoom on any camera on the screen. DVR dimensions are only 14.76” x 11.06” x 2.4”. This unit can be mounted on a normal platform or easily rack mounted. This recorder also gives the added bonus of remote operation using RS-232, RS-485 and ethernet ports. Remotely view live video and audio or previously recorded video and audio via an internet connection. Comes with easy instructions, power supply and a 1 year warranty.

Jeesh, all this talk about false prophets, pastors scamming money from people, $100k cars and million dollar homes makes me glad I'm a Lutheran. I think my pastor drives a Toyota.

Seems JMM had a conference in India in Jan 2009 according to this link. So CC must have gone with her.

Possibly. However, he was not out of the country or even town when the letters came as you said before.

Letter Jan 1:
January 10-11, 2009 Chiang Mai, Thailand
January 15-18, 2009 Bangalore, India

Letter April 27:
April 16-18, 2009 Hampton, VA

http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/Conferences/

I didn't say anything about Sheri going. Where'd you get that?

I'm certain it was only CC serving as bodyguard for JM .. the kids were in school in January.

I was wondering if Sheri went, not Chris.
I didn't say you said that.

Funny she has all that and the charitable group I work with drives a van to pet adoptions that has over 300,000 miles on it. I can absolutely guarantee that no board member or volunteer has been bought anything to drive whatsoever and none of us live in 2 million dollar houses. Hmmm, wonder what we're doing wrong? Oh, would that be being an honest charity who does wonderful work (well as far as I'm concerned we do). :bang:

Yah, maybe I shouldn't have slammed JMM -- but I do think hiding behind 800M a month, tax free, while others are struggling like all get out, is disheartening, and goes against MY beliefs. Just my opinion I guess.

I think my pet peeve is why isn't this money taxed (after all, we're taxed up and down the highway, at every store, and gas station we meet).

I hope your pet adoption group receives some much needed funds in this hard economy.

Best,

Melanie

Although I agree that on the surface this looks really really bad, but I'd like to see their books and see where the money is going before I pass judgement on them. Maybe it goes to help people? By law they are required to send you that information if you request it.

On the flipside, I certainly would not be involved without checking them out!!!

Another Wikipedia entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Meyer#Senate_Investigation
"Meyer, who owns several expensive homes and travels in a private jet (currently a Gulfstream IV),[11][12] has been criticized by some of her peers for living an excessive lifestyle.[5] She claims that she doesn't have to defend her spending habits because "there’s no need for us to apologize for being blessed."[11] Meyer also alludes to a double standard in the criticism of her lifestyle, saying, "You can be a businessman here in St. Louis, and people think the more you have, the more wonderful it is...but if you’re a preacher, then all of a sudden it becomes a problem."[11]

In January 2004, Meyer announced plans to take a reduced salary in 2004 and personally use more of the income derived from her outside book sales. Until January 2004, Meyer received a salary from her organization and donated all her book royalties back to Joyce Meyer Ministries. She now retains royalties on books sold outside the ministry through retail outlets such as Wal-Mart, amazon.com, and Christian bookstores, while continuing to donate to her ministry royalties from books sold through her conferences, catalogs, website, and television program.[13][14]

In response to financial criticisms, Joyce Meyer Ministries claim to have made a commitment to maintain transparency in financial dealings,[15] publish their annual reports,[16] have a Board majority who are not Meyer relatives[17] and submit to a voluntary annual audit.[15][18] Currently this ministry is receiving a "C" rating (81-90) in financial transparency from Ministry Watch.[19]"

To the locals: Are there any businessmen in St. Lois that live among such excess?

When I was little a friend of mine's grandparents gave close to everything to an organization like JMM's. Yes, it was their decision but........... :eek:. I have never heard of these televangelists talking to people about situations like this, its just give more, buy more... like it will buy them salvation.

I remember a number of years ago that the tobacco industries were forced to follow advertising guidelines so they weren't obviously marketing towards vulnerable populations... I'm not saying that people that give to JMM are vulnerable, but can I point out that faith can be blinding at times?

And then as to the second two paragraphs in which she talks about where her income is coming from etc.... if she has a transparency rating of "C" can we really take her at her word?

Don't mean to be coming down so hard on JMM, because I know that she is not responsible for these murders. However the general culture does deserve at least some examination, especially since CC was so steep in it considering his family background. Especially since it looks like some of CC's "issues" could be related to this upbringing.

I pray it brings down JMM & GCM.

Now what does this mean (rbls) ?

cloth cut from mattress in master bedroom with rbls

Possibly. However, he was not out of the country or even town when the letters came as you said before.

Letter Jan 1:
January 10-11, 2009 Chiang Mai, Thailand
January 15-18, 2009 Bangalore, India

Letter April 27:
April 16-18, 2009 Hampton, VA

http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/Conferences/

Ah well, maybe there were more letters that weren't detailed today? Maybe someone misreported/misunderstood. There is no mention of the damage to the mailbox.

..... whatever .. it's not important for me to be right or to point out when someone else was wrong (hidden message for you)

Video surveillance? Data from work (financial, background info, scanned copies of passports)? Love letters? Who knows...but I found the specs on the 4-channel network DVR...and as I'd suspected, he would have been able to monitor via the internet....and the model supports offloading to USB storage device....he could save off what he wanted to a USB flash drive...maybe the equipment @ JMM also has USB support & he saved what he wanted from there.

Four camera MPEG-4 networkable DVR w/ USB offload

This 4 camera MPEG-4 network digital video recorder with USB offloading offers a cost effective, full time digital video recorder with remote access capability. The 4 camera recorder uses MPEG-4 compression with a resolution of 720 x 480 at 120 frames per second to record 4 channels of video and 1 audio channel. This DVR has up to 500Gb of storage, and the recorder’s pentaplex operation allows for simultaneous playback, recording, video back up, and network access, this network digital video recorder allows you to monitor and control 4 cameras at once, then store and offload hours of video evidence in a convenient, cost effective package. Recording modes can be triggered manually, by alarm, motion detection or preset timer. The on screen menu display makes this video recorder very user friendly and even has controls for color, brightness and contrast adjustments to each camera. Another feature of this DVR is a 2X digital zoom on any camera on the screen. DVR dimensions are only 14.76” x 11.06” x 2.4”. This unit can be mounted on a normal platform or easily rack mounted. This recorder also gives the added bonus of remote operation using RS-232, RS-485 and ethernet ports. Remotely view live video and audio or previously recorded video and audio via an internet connection. Comes with easy instructions, power supply and a 1 year warranty.

with all that "video surveillance" equipment, you'd think Chris would have had a security system by ADT or Brinks installed at his home to protect his family from the alleged "threats"!

Bless your heart! :blowkiss:
I have 8 dogs, including one we recently rescued who was left in a park, abandoned. :(
She's deaf AND blind. Makes me cry.

JM should take some of her $8 million and change and give it to the pet shelters that need it more than she does!

I think that's a wonderful idea! We could sure use a newer, bigger shelter, and of course a new van! Your house sounds about like mine. I have 8 dogs too, mostly the old, gimpy, not too bright, unadoptable dogs that no one else would want. I've tried fostering and it just doesn't work for me. They all end up staying here! I do ALOT of driving going to the Rolla area almost every weekend to pick up van loads of puppymill dogs so we REALLY could use a new van!

Jeesh, all this talk about false prophets, pastors scamming money from people, $100k cars and million dollar homes makes me glad I'm a Lutheran. I think my pastor drives a Toyota.

Born and raised Lutheran here too. Wonder if that's why I'm so darn conservative and cheap :)

:clap:

kmov.com has the words without the obscenities blacked out. It said Have a goodtime in India M****R *advertiser censored***R! Now, if that was supposed to be directed at SC, I would think more along the lines of using the B word or even the dreaded C word for a woman but MFer is usually for a man.

If you try to open it, it's 73 pages and took me a long time to get it and I have a pretty fast Internet connection.

FWIW - I believe what was released today is not the new search warrants that were issued on May 15th and sealed immediately. From what I see all the evidence gathered was from May 5th until the police released the house back to CC (the 18th??? now I can't remember) I also don't believe the evidence list is complete; there seems to be a lot of duplication. There is still a lot we don't have and I expect we'll see those at prelim.

It's all so horrific!

Bless your hearts Sheri, Gavin & Garett; you deserved SO much more.

ETA: house was released back to CC on 5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member