Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know he wasn't there when they removed stuff!?! Is that odd or what? Not only for the reasons you stated, but its just ODD that his family would go over there on their own like that and start taking things out and giving them away!

I remember looking at the picture and how this lady looked that was carrying out a box eyes down, mouth kinda pulled in kinda. I'll go try to find it... but they did start giving it away didn't they. Even if that was on CC's order you'd think that they could've not done it.

We've been told she knew CC since he was a child...and I don't think he's had an arrest record? A background check would have been meaningless, wouldn't it?

Yup... it sure would have in his case, Kimster! But now....the next one she gets likely won't even be someone she knew as a kid....so I guess my point was just a wee bit of sarcasm in that she's REALLLLLY going to have to be extra special keeeeeerful now!!! :crazy:

That's true, but we're talking CC here... it might not be that apparent! :crazy:

If this man tries to say that all of his blundered attempts at setting up this crime were cries for help I am going to :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I hear that, daisy!!! Think he'll try some type of psychobabble defense?? You know...it all goes back to my 17th cousin 19 times removed pinching me when I was 2 years old kind of thing?? :crazy:

There's always Matthew 19:24, Mark 10:25 and Luke 18:25, all of which end with a variation on this line:

"...it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God..."

This verse is often misunderstood. Jesus is using the example of the rich man (the Pharisees taught that God bestows wealth on those He loves.) So if a wealthy person, i.e. one whom God loves, cannot make it into the kingdom of heaven, then no one can. Obviously Jesus is not saying that no one can enter heaven, but that no one can enter by anything he/she has done i.e. not by good works. This verse is meant to apply to the rich and poor alike.

Okay, there is something to think about here. This man kept all of his secrets hidden all this time. People at work and in his family said he was nice and friendly and no one had an inkling of the monster beneath the surface. Now that would take a person with quite a manipulative personality to pull off all of his life.

And then he's just BEYOND stoopid when he commits these horrific crimes! If he was so brilliant in faking his life, how come he was so stoopid now?

:waitasec:

Good question!! :) That makes me wonder if even after all the time he was "plotting" this thing, it may have come to a head all of a sudden in some way and he got sloppy because he wasn't intending it to happen quite yet...something set it off unexpectedly maybe?? And it threw him off his game and thus...he got sloppy and screwed it all up! :waitasec:

"Those who knew Sheri Coleman say she was a giving person who traveled on missions to help kids in other countries.

She once worked for the Joyce Meyer Ministries."
http://www.fox2now.com/kplr-triple-murder-columbia-050609,0,2629441.story

I thought I saw this implied in an article that came out about the time CC was arrested. Do we know if she did really work for JM, or was it a rumor?

I hear that, daisy!!! Think he'll try some type of psychobabble defense?? You know...it all goes back to my 17th cousin 19 times removed pinching me when I was 2 years old kind of thing?? :crazy:

Let me know if Dr. Phil picks it up!:rolling:

He actually has been picking up a lot of these big bombshell stuff lately, I just don't know about them until its too late! Something tells me he won't touch this one though...

Good question!! :) That makes me wonder if even after all the time he was "plotting" this thing, it may have come to a head all of a sudden in some way and he got sloppy because he wasn't intending it to happen quite yet...something set it off unexpectedly maybe?? And it threw him off his game and thus...he got sloppy and screwed it all up! :waitasec:

I don't know what to make of it... maybe this will motivate me to watch JVM, I was watching her a couple weeks ago for that Phillip Markoff thing and her psychologist were pretty good. Plus Jane always does these little bits for animal rights... I think she's cool.

Probably watch Nancy as well. Mark Klauss is the greatest.

I remember looking at the picture and how this lady looked that was carrying out a box eyes down, mouth kinda pulled in kinda. I'll go try to find it... but they did start giving it away didn't they. Even if that was on CC's order you'd think that they could've not done it.

Kimster,
Well here is an article that describes it, but it doesn't have the same picture that I described:
http://www.kplr11.com/news/ktvi-columbia-murders-investigation-051109,0,5865135.story
"After obtaining the fingerprints, police let Coleman go. Margulis drove him to the home on Robert, where the bodies were discovered. While Coleman could have gone in his home, he did not. Detectives removed the crime scene tape that had been wrapped around the house for six days, but Coleman sat in his attorney's car until his father arrived. He moved to that car and they left. Margulis remained on the scene but declined any further comment.

As Coleman sat in his attorney's car, his extended family pulled into the driveway in a jeep, towing a large trailer. For two hours, they took out boxes, bags, suitcases, and books. Detectives watched.

"We've gathered all the evidence we can get. We're confident that anything we needed, we have," says Connor."

I hope that they are providing protection for CC in jail because with all the evidence against his those guys will rip him apart before he can be held accountable for his crimes.

I can't imagine what this is like for the kids in the community, its impossible to think that these details can be with held from them when they are all over the news.

Page 16 here...

http://www.fox2now.com/media/acrobat/2009-05/47161772.pdf

I got it mixed up with JAP-4 and JAP-1 (found in dining room)

JAP-10 and JAP-8 is the wallet info and it does not say the dining room.

Thanks for correcting me.

Actually it appears that both wallets were found in the dining room. See page 16 (JAP-11 describes where JAP-8 was found)

http://www.fox2now.com/media/acrobat/2009-05/47161772.pdf

JAP-8 Black bag with shoulder strap "Tumi-Tech" with personal items, papers, receipts, medication.

JAP-9 Home Depot receipt dated 7-29-08 with purchase of spray paint taken from JAP-8

JAP-10 Christopher Coleman's wallet with $225.00 cash, credit cards, American Express, Commerce Bank, Bank of America, United Healthcare, Starbucks card, DL, Joyce Meyer private security card, taken from JAP-8

JAP-11 Commerce Bank Statement Account # xxxxxxxxxx, Christopher Coleman, P. O. Box 72, Columbia, IL found in JAP-8 in dining room.

I doubt it, Jack. The camera is up by the entrance into the subdivision and the house is quite a little ways away from it back farther in the subdivision. I would almost bet it couldn't have "seen" anything back there. :frown:

I normally just "lurk" because without any facts to contribute, my focus is on learning from everyone else.:blowkiss: However, I thought this might be of interest to some of you.

My company develops, manufactures and sells digital video surveillance equipment and cameras to numerous industries, including border patrol and LE. Some of the cameras are covert (i.e. small & hidden) while others have a range of 1 - 2 miles. In addition, the surveillance equipment can be hidden (in an attic, specific room/closet, car trunk, etc.) and the video viewed over the internet by the owner, or LE, from a remotely located computer.

I normally just "lurk" because without any facts to contribute, my focus is on learning from everyone else.:blowkiss: However, I thought this might be of interest to some of you.

My company develops, manufactures and sells digital video surveillance equipment and cameras to numerous industries, including border patrol and LE. Some of the cameras are covert (i.e. small & hidden) while others have a range of 1 - 2 miles. In addition, the surveillance equipment can be hidden (in an attic, specific room/closet, car trunk, etc.) and the video viewed over the internet by the owner, or LE, from a remotely located computer.

AHA!! Thanks for that info, FWNana!! So do you have any theories about what they may have wanted the Dishnet dish off the top of the roof? Could he have placed a device on or ran something through that dish that might have been considered evidence of some kind? Small camera device.....um....some type of remote device that could have been monitored from inside the home or perhaps from his workplace at JMM??? Or I guess my questio is more how COULD he have used the Dish on the roof to aid him? We'd sure appreciate any help you can offer!!! :)

ETA: Sounds like you have alot to offer!! So stop lurking and come on in!!!!! :)

Thanks for the invite, Rollon... The only reason I can think of is that it might have had a camera mounted on it and LE was wanting to check for CC's fingerprints (or the "ghost perp's) that were possibly left when mounting it.

Thanks for the invite, Rollon... The only reason I can think of is that it might have had a camera mounted on it and LE was wanting to check for CC's fingerprints (or the "ghost perp's) that were possibly left when mounting it.

Good thinkin!! :) But then would that "prove" anything other than the fact he put it up there?? Hmmm....things that make you go hmmmmm! :) So IF he had a camera mounted to it, you think he could have possibly set this up to be able to monitor it from over where he works if he wanted to?? But THEN I wonder...it wou be facing due south wouldn't it? If that was the case, what could he be watching...the neighor's house?? That's what would be south of their house....pointing at the neighbors. Course he might have attached it to the bracket or something I guess. Aw shucks....Helllllppp!! :waitasec:

I didn't know he wasn't there when they removed stuff!?! Is that odd or what? Not only for the reasons you stated, but its just ODD that his family would go over there on their own like that and start taking things out and giving them away!

From what I've read, Chris was at the home when his family went inside and removed personal items, however he remained outside and never entered the house.

I totally understand, whether guilty or innocent, him not reentering the scene. It had to have been difficult for ANYONE who went inside that home after the crime. If you've already read the 70 or so pages of SW's, you can even see how difficult it was for the first responding officers to go inside that home.

IMHO, Chris not going back inside the home was most likely at the suggestion of his family. He probably wanted to go inside to admire his handy-work.:mad:
But of course, he needed to continue his appearance of *grieving* even in front of his own family.:behindbar

I still can't get over the kids............:(

JMHO
fran

Good thinkin!! :) But then would that "prove" anything other than the fact he put it up there?? Hmmm....things that make you go hmmmmm! :) So IF he had a camera mounted to it, you think he could have possibly set this up to be able to monitor it from over where he works if he wanted to?? But THEN I wonder...it wou be facing due south wouldn't it? If that was the case, what could he be watching...the neighor's house?? That's what would be south of their house....pointing at the neighbors. Course he might have attached it to the bracket or something I guess. Aw shucks....Helllllppp!! :waitasec:

If CC actually installed the 4-channel network DVR that was in the empty box (per the SW pdf), he could use as many as 4 cameras remotely to monitor the house/property.

If it's true the DVR is missing, the perp took some time removing it (think of the various cables required for power & network connectivity)...not that it would take that long, but removing it would take more time to grab it than say, a roll of paper towels.

SS,

Did you hear the medical guy saying rigor mortis could happen sooner if there was a struggle?

You brought that up last week.
To all three victims though? That would really be a coinky dink wouldn't it? If you were only talking one victim, you might have a chance, but all three is more than most would buy, IMO.

FWIW, it's been stated pages back, that if there had been a struggle, that rigor mortis could have set in earlier than is normal. Which from what I've read is true, but I do NOT believe rigor would have been accelerated to the extent that the first responders found the condition of the vicitim's bodies in this case.

I hate discussing this but.............initial rigor appears in a tightening of the jaw......it takes up to 3 hours for rigor to begin setting in. So if it's accelerated because of a struggle, IMO, to my untrained brain, it may accelerate the chemical reaction by an hour, but not much more than that. Sheri's rigor was adavanced to the stage of her head, neck and shoulders moving as one. There's no way, no how, that would be possible under the time-frame the suspect has given.

It was just barely over ONE HOUR since the suspect left the scene of the crime and the first responders made their grim discovery and attempted to turn the body of the first victim. It's impossible, IMO, for that condition to have occurred within say, a 70 minute time period.

The victims were NOT alive when the accused left the home. Dr. Baden or no Dr. Baden, it's impossible. :(

JMHO
fran

To all three victims though? That would really be a coinky dink wouldn't it? If you were only talking one victim, you might have a chance, but all three is more than most would buy, IMO.

OhMYGoodness TCO, I didn't see your post until I hit submit.

We are definitely on the same page.

I hear 'Twilight Zone' theme ringing in my ears. :)

fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members