Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or... just a thought... it was found with his backpack/fanny pack thing with his wallet. He could have yanked it from the filing cabinet and put it with this backpack & fanny pack and either forgot it on his way to the gym - or thought LE would just let him take his personal bag and be on his way and no one would ever see the receipt. As dumb as he's turning out to be, I'd say it's likely.

Seems like he just didn't line all his ducks up in a row!! But it looks like CPD/MCS/SA have got theirs all in a row!! :)

And after all, this WAS his first murder attempt(other than a deer)...can't expect him to remember EVERYTHING now, can we?? And thankfully, it seems he DIDN'T remember everything!! :clap:

We get about 20 of those "pre-approved" CC offers in the mail each week, half to me and half to Mrs. . I keep a shredder by my desk at home just for them, because all you have to do is check "OK", put in a new address and the CC company WILL send out a card in that name to the new address you write in in crayon. They don't care. My BIL would just throw his out, someone got one from his trash, filled it out with an address in a different state, and bought all kinds of stuff.

I hear ya -- not only the ones received in the post, but the on line offers. Ours happened to be with a bank we'd been using for 12 years, and had a really low interest rate - so we went for it. It didn't even require a signature. It's worked out really well, and we pay much more than the minimum due, thus no interest. It's been great for emergencies (and even buying a carton of milk) :)

The ones to the house go thru a rigirous process of tearing, ripping, etc (we don't have a shredder). But i usually put them in with the cat poop. Though I have to agree, my next investment is a shredder!

Thanks for the reminder.

Mel

I can't possibly get inside his mind, but why kill his wife and two innocent children and not JM? I could even understand killing Sheri if she had turned into some whacked out religious zealot, but his kids? :waitasec:

Seems to me the D-I-V-O-R-C-E would have been the better and cheaper way to get away from them considering the cost that he's going to pay for doing it this way! He just bought himself a life time room in the resort of his dreams and that's if he's lucky (referring, of course, to the DP if they seek it!)! What a schmuck he is! :rolleyes:

When I read how Sheri was found, I thought "My gosh! At least KC put a heart sticker on the duct tape around Caylee's mouth!" This man is the monster of all monsters!

I think that she was left naked a final humiliation.

Ok, I honestly believe I should apologize for my post mentioning the ministry. It probably was a cheap shot. After all, the ministry had NOTHING to do with this tragedy other than to employ the accused. I know there are going to be many who try to drag JM into this, but I don't believe that's fair. Along with that, her financial dealings have nothing to do with this case either, so we'll leave that subject to the IRS to investigate.

OTOH, I will say that I'm not surprised that JM cut Chris loose ASAP! She appeared to be there for him from the get go,............UNTIL she perhaps realized that he MOST LIKELY was the perp. From everything I've read today, as soon as anyone betrays her or anyone within her favor, she'll cut the bonds, without delay.

With that, I'm going to bow out of the ministry and Ms Meyers discussion. It's not relevant to the matter at hand and my personal opinion of her or her organization is................well,...........not relevant.

JMHO
fran

That's what I like so much about you Fran - you're so honest and generous. You read a link and were upset about it which is understandable, but now that you've had time to think, you have had second thoughts and you posted about it. That's super cool.

Think she might consider doing a very thorough MAJOR background check on her next potential candidate for her personal bodyguard/security chief, don't you think?????? :rolleyes:

We've been told she knew CC since he was a child...and I don't think he's had an arrest record? A background check would have been meaningless, wouldn't it?

Why take the satellite dish off the roof? (this one really has me puzzled)
(it wasn't the dvr in was the dish off the roof they took)

I wonder if it's possible that he may have had some kind of surveillance camera attached to it! Maybe right in the eye that is on them? Maybe wired in through the satellite system some way. Wonder if he had dishnet satellite internet service or dsl up there in Columbia...maybe something wired into the internet? I'm probably reaching a little but hey...there's got to be a reason, right?? :)

I think that she was left naked a final humiliation.

crying.gif

Did we know if Chris or anyone told JMM that CC had reported these threats to the police?

I wonder if it's possible that he may have had some kind of surveillance camera attached to it! Maybe right in the eye that is on them? Maybe wired in through the satellite system some way. Wonder if he had dishnet satellite internet service or dsl up there in Columbia...maybe something wired into the internet? I'm probably reaching a little but hey...there's got to be a reason, right?? :)

That's true, but we're talking CC here... it might not be that apparent! :crazy:

If this man tries to say that all of his blundered attempts at setting up this crime were cries for help I am going to :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

That's true, but we're talking CC here... it might not be that apparent! :crazy:

If this man tries to say that all of his blundered attempts at setting up this crime were cries for help I am going to :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Okay, there is something to think about here. This man kept all of his secrets hidden all this time. People at work and in his family said he was nice and friendly and no one had an inkling of the monster beneath the surface. Now that would take a person with quite a manipulative personality to pull off all of his life.

And then he's just BEYOND stoopid when he commits these horrific crimes! If he was so brilliant in faking his life, how come he was so stoopid now?

:waitasec:

Did we know if Chris or anyone told JMM that CC had reported these threats to the police?

I don't believe we've heard yet. My guess is CC told anyone who would listen. I bet the cashiers at the nearest 7-11 heard all about it!

From the bnd.com site

"Laced with obscenities, the spray-painted graffiti appears to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room, and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen."
http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/784681.html

I don't think this was directed at Sheri ... more like Chris wanted it to be directed to himself.

Yeah...it's almost like it's his "good self" telling his "bad self" what a louse he had become in many ways! :mad:

I thought I read somewhere that JM was unaware of the threats, but I don't remember where I read that! :confused:

That's what I thought but then I wondered it the police told her after CC gave them the letters... but that's if CC told them he was receiving them because he was JM's security guard.

Also, do I have it right that CC did not assist his family in removing the items from the house. Aside from doing that awful quickly, wouldn't he have wanted to go in to see if anything was taken, keepsake jewelry etc? Unless he knew that nothing was taken.

Bless your heart! :blowkiss:
I have 8 dogs, including one we recently rescued who was left in a park, abandoned. :(
She's deaf AND blind. Makes me cry.

JM should take some of her $8 million and change and give it to the pet shelters that need it more than she does!

Bless YOUR heart, PFM!! You are wonderful to take in that dog that was blind and deaf! We had a little dog that became blind and deaf and was for about a year and a half and she made it to the age of 16! So bless you for taking it in!! :blowkiss:

That's what I thought but then I wondered it the police told her after CC gave them the letters... but that's if CC told them he was receiving them because he was JM's security guard.

Also, do I have it right that CC did not assist his family in removing the items from the house. Aside from doing that awful quickly, wouldn't he have wanted to go in to see if anything was taken, keepsake jewelry etc? Unless he knew that nothing was taken.

I didn't know he wasn't there when they removed stuff!?! Is that odd or what? Not only for the reasons you stated, but its just ODD that his family would go over there on their own like that and start taking things out and giving them away!

Okay, there is something to think about here. This man kept all of his secrets hidden all this time. People at work and in his family said he was nice and friendly and no one had an inkling of the monster beneath the surface. Now that would take a person with quite a manipulative personality to pull off all of his life.

And then he's just BEYOND stoopid when he commits these horrific crimes! If he was so brilliant in faking his life, how come he was so stoopid now?

That really is something to think about.

Sheri was going to leave, but if she had annnnny idea he would be capable of what he did she would have been out the door in two seconds flat with the kids.

Is it possible that the conditioning that came with his high profile family's pressure to "look the part" made this deception second nature to him?

I think that it was Wrinkles that said that it was possible that CC was on a high as there were reports that he was outside playing with the boys waving at the neighbors on the day of the murders. IIRC it was reported as unusual behavior for CC, and there were other details Wrinkles mentioned that are escaping me now that made this euphoric high seem very likely. Anyway, is it possible that when he was planning this thing he was experiencing something like that as he was carrying it out?

Maybe the high came with the release of not having to "look the part" anymore, and explains the affair(s) as well. Maybe it didn't even start with the affairs... Or maybe it did, and its only been a very short time that CC has been acting out, and it was luck and people's nievitee that it remained under wraps.

Can't find any toothpicks for my eyes, so I'm heading to bed! Night all!

It's so crazy - it's like he was exposing JMM while descending into madness - and his hatred for JM and his wife, who became so enamored of "the life", consumed him. I will just about bet my little finger that he has "dirt" on JM that hasn't come to light yet and that he extorted/stole/diverted JMM funds into a bank account in Florida. I wonder if his attorney will play the "koolaid" card and try to persuade a jury that he became "disillusioned" by evil masquerading as light etc (ad nauseum).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member