Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with that. See........IMHO, it wouldn't be uncommon for his dna to be underneath Sheri's nails. But blood?????????:eek: AND as for the boys,.......................NO, imho.

I guess it will boil down to the AMOUNT of his DNA/blood underneath their nails. :(

JMHO
fran

Well, we did see an unconfirmed post ie rumor, :slap:, that he spent up to 2 1/2 to 3 hours staging the scene. :mad:

What a dufus.:bang: LE was onto him before he even managed to get taken away by ambulance. Just watch! Now he's gonna try and proclaim he got those scratches on his arm, that the SW indicates they had a SW to test by 11:59 a.m. the day of the murder! he got them rolling around the ground in agony.:eek:

I honestly do NOT think a jury is gonna buy it!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

That was me that guesstimated he had 2 1/2 - 3 hours to stage based on Baden putting TOD as probably before 3 a.m.; but no later than 5 a.m. If you figure by 3 a.m.; he had 2 hours & 43 minutes to stage all he wants and stage he definitely did - OVERLY so :eek:

I believe they were boarding passes, which means they were for flights that had already been taken, as opposed to tickets for a future flight.

You're right, they're boarding passes. But they could be for an upcoming flight... such as Southwest, you print your boarding passes at home if you check in online. I know you can check in online with AA, but I haven't flown them in a long, long time so don't know if that's possible with them. Would be interesting if they were for that day.

It's totally possible! He had so much time between TOD & going to the gym to set up his alibi; who knows what he moved around and what he didn't. I would venture to guess he put the bodies back in bed - at least Sheris.

It's all so staged, it's transparent. He obviously does think he's so much smarter than LE or anyone else.

I still want more info on the Disney trip. Remember someone said one of the boys was upset because the trip was cancelled? When were they to go? I hope around 4/27 when the new "threat" was created. That would point to motive big time.

From what I understand, it was the 2 weeks after 5/5 that they were to be gone.

As I read the reports there were 3 officers, and the other officers found the boys. I believe each officer only reports what they did at the scene and the reports are put together later, but I could be wrong. In this case, another officer on the scene could have reported on one or both of the boys but not SC for the same reason - only reporting what they themselves observed.
You are right, but didn't the officer that found Sheri also go into the younger boy's room and check for a pulse? Were the other officers' reports in the released documents? (I still haven't been able to read anything in PDF.)

I totally agree with that. See........IMHO, it wouldn't be uncommon for his dna to be underneath Sheri's nails. But blood?????????:eek: AND as for the boys,.......................NO, imho.

I guess it will boil down to the AMOUNT of his DNA/blood underneath their nails. :(

JMHO
fran
One would assume Sheri doesn't normally scratch the hell out of him on a regular basis tho. She probably carefully cleaned her nails, too. Any skin cells from Chris found were probably from the night she was murdered, imo.

Hopefully there will be enough forensic evidence from fingernail clippings (which could include CC's blood with his DNA) that will blow away any of his 'reasons' for having scratches.

If there's blood in the fingernail clippings, that would be much harder to explain...unless he tries to say something like "Oh we were playing around & wrestling"....ummm, right CC.
He is such a , he will probably try to say she scratched him during sex the night before. Most women know those scratches are usually on the back instead of the arms tho. ;)

Think about this.... he goes to gym less than thirty minutes (I live right down the interstate from Columbia)
He calls the police to check on them.

In the article it says rhigamortis had started to set in.... If anyone here know about that it takes a good two to three hours for that to haappen........
Hence if he was home like he says he was..... he is the killer.....
Another thing.... how would somebody be able to kill allthree and spray paint all through the house within 30 minutes?

But hey we will see I reckon.....

Think about this.... he goes to gym less than thirty minutes (I live right down the interstate from Columbia)

In the article it says rhigamortis had started to set in.... If anyone here know about that it takes a good two to three hours for that to haappen........
Another thing.... how would somebody be able to kill allthree and spray paint all through the house within 30 minutes?

Welcome to posting again, Karanjeff~ Yes, the timeline is going to definitely help fry him.

You're preaching to the choir here sister! Most of us believe, and have believed since day 1, that he is indeed guilty. There are a few holdouts, but not many.

Welcome to the thread.

Hahahaha~ Stella, the "preaching to the choir" phrase has never been so appropriate to use than in this case. ;) LOL

IMHO the signatures are different. They are very similar and good enough to fool someone who quickly verifies the signature. However, there is one key difference. Look at the first signature here:

http://http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanfirstmortgage.pdf

The S is Sheri's name goes down then back up before looping around to move to the next letter.

Now look at the other signatures:

http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanrefinance.pdf

http://www.pdfdownload.org/pdf2html/pdf2html.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.stltoday.com%2Fstltoday%2Fresources%2Fcolemanquitclaim.pdf&images=yes

On the S in these, the S goes down then immediately loops around...a completely different way of writing.

The first link doesn't work for me. Any suggestions?

Hahahaha~ Stella, the "preaching to the choir" phrase has never been so appropriate to use than in this case. ;) LOL

LMAO! I didn't even think of that ~ but so true!!!

I'm still laughing at your sex scratch comment. So true... unless... okay I'm not going there this early in the day.

He is a !!! It's just great that the idiot has implicated himself with all his staging. Not a very smart cookie, that's for sure.

Yeah I was waiting for the police to make some things public..... I just don't get why people go to such lengths when all they have to do is walk away.... we complain on here all the time about people just dropping off the face of the earth with sometimes years later to be found living a completely different life..... Why kill just leave!!!!!

He is such a , he will probably try to say she scratched him during sex the night before. Most women know those scratches are usually on the back instead of the arms tho. ;)

ITA, we women know those scratches are on the back! But since you brought this up, you know it has really bothered me a lot that Sheri was found nude as in "he just had to humiliate her one more time" (and I agree) but do you think it might have been possible he had talked her into having sex with him and that is when he (sorry it's just too hard to type it) put his plan into action? I don't know why but I get the distinct feeling he wanted Sheri to know who was killing her...
:mad:
just thinking outloud...

I am just catching up on the documents, but what it *appears* to me is that Sherri died shortly after the neighbor heard the disturbance. The boys still being purple and no comment of rigor being present leads me to believe they died a considerable amount of time after Sherri. If they died in the same time frame and laid on their backs for hours the blood would have settled by then.

I am guessing Sheri was strangled by hand and the boys were done with twine. He resented Sheri, he was angry, that is personal. The boys I suspect were collateral damage and were done in a more impersonal way. I think the spray painting was the last thing done on the way out the door.

He should have spray painted "Another case of a husband with money and mistress problems slaughtering his family" instead of the ridiculous set up he went with. I am still baffled by months and months of preplanning resulting in *this* plan and *this* execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member