Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several things: there had been threats .. not just to Coleman.

..from today's BND story -

"Mike Cole, an employee of Joyce Meyer Ministries, in April "provided a list of names as well as photos of people that have threatened Coleman and other Joyce Meyer Ministries employees and who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats" the Coleman family had received.

Major Jeff Connor of the Granite City Police Department, commander of the Major Case Squad assigned to the Coleman family homicides, said Friday he would not comment on evidence."

Connor not "commenting on evidence" .. it is hard to know if the photos are the "evidence" he won't comment on.

Chris reportedly taked to TL on May 4 ... she knew of the murders "as they had been widely reported"

So was it on May 5 that he wrote her an e-mail with the details of his questioning, etc.?

Thanks Stella5, it makes sense as I am writing and then when I read the post ... Duh that was dumb. It may take me a while to get the hang of posting :)

"THE FOLLOWING WAS AN ACTUAL COMMENT POSTED:phat Stacks May 5, 2009 1:27pm CST"Husband has been dating a girl from St. Petersburg named Tara Lintz".

The next morning LE flew to Florida to interview TL. That was mentioned in some PD article, after the fact .. I think when they broke the story of the g/f.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...wCommentAnchor

(link is invalid now .. but I read it before the comments were removed)

I guess if CC was plotting this, opening a credit card in SC's name would mean it would not have to be paid back. I thought I read that particular credit card which was mailed to the P.O. Box was laying on a table in the house and was seized by LE with the other docs. If so had SC seen the card?

I think those items came out of his vehicle.

The credit line would have to be paid back through her estate; which in IL is 1/2 of anything they owned as marital property. Just went through this after my brothers death (he lived in Chicago) and creditors are still all over us 2 years later even though he had no money or heirs.

I think Sheri found out a lot; and that caused him to act. I hope she confided in friends and they are talking to LE.

If her name was off the house and cars, there is other debt, other than bank accounts that had her name on it there wouldn't be much to her estate.

I thought of the monitoring of the e-mail addys but wasn't sure that could be done but certainly it is possible?????

They subpoena your email carrier just like they do when the subpoena the phone companies for those records. It is absolutely possible and really a given in a case like this one. There has to be a court order in place though, probable cause etc...

They can see anything stored on the servers, anything that can be restored from your computer, and they can do a live monitor where copies of everything in and out of your known email accounts gets a copy sent to them. The only things that are gone are in cases like the text messages which are not stored long term on the service providers server. They will be limited to a short time window in that case, plus anything stored on your phone itself.

See, that's exactly why I think you can say "if it wasn't for her . . .". Are you telling me that he was miserable and planning this for years, but never acted on it? I think she was the catayst. The affair starts in November, and by December, he has it all mapped out in his head. I think the presence of MM had a lot to do with it. Otherwise, he would have done it already.
I think so also. One could argue that it could have been any other woman, but if that would have been the case, that woman would have been the catalyst. Something set this in motion and IMO it was the desire to be with MM. She's obviously a "part of this" or else LE would not have had any interest in her and there would not be reports about interviews with her on mainstream websites, etc.

Posted: Friday, 29 May 2009 1:10PM (BBM)

Coleman promised to marry his mistress in 2010; touted alibi for murder of wife and sonsKelly Hatmaker Reporting

WATERLOO, Ill. -- Details continue to trickle out as investigators build their case against triple-murder suspect Chris Coleman.

The latest evidence coming to light appears to address a possible motive in the May 5th strangulation deaths of 31-year-old Sheri Coleman and her sons, 11-year-old Garett and 9-year-old Gavin.

Search warrants obtained by the St. Louis Post Dispatch indicate Chris Coleman told his girlfriend in Florida that he would marry her in 2010.

The records also show that Coleman sent Tara Lintz and e-mail telling her about the murders, adding that he had not killed his family and had an alibi.

The newspaper says Lintz contacted authorities after receiving the e-mail, telling them that she and Chris Coleman had been trading explicit messages by phone and e-mail before starting a physical relationship in November 2008.

Chris Coleman remains jailed without bond in Monroe County on three counts of first-degree murder.

http://www.kmox.com/pages/4498331.php?contentType=4&contentId=4087890

Sexting turned into the "real" thing ... which makes one wonder how they knew each other in the first place or how they "connected"? It was opportune that CC was in Florida in November 2008 with JM.

Maybe Tara pursued him? Makes one wonder who started what?

Picking up on all of the news about TL - don't forget her myspace death skull emoticon and her mood, "excited" - AFTER she knew that Sheri and the boys were dead!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I HAD forgotten about that until you mentioned it. Sure makes one wonder what the heck that was all about, especially now.

Or maybe he was just being devious, duplicitous, deceitful and pusillanimous.

"Pusillanimous"...Yet again, I learn another big word meaning contemptable timidity. Coward.

I love being enlightened! It is not a stretch to say CC is everything many of us have stated he is. As a whole (or, lack thereof) of a person.

As far as TL and her myspace statement, "Excited", I take that with a major grain of salt. Sorry, but until there is something out there that shows her knowledge about any of this, I will believe she is another person used for the personal means of CC. I know, I know...I just can't let it go. Right now, anyway.

I would like to think the emoticon and the mood were not related to the deaths, just had not been updated recently.

I also wonder if TL and SC had conversations about SC's marriage to CC. Meaning did TL ask SC leading questions in order to gain information she would have not gotten from Chris ... He may have been telling her things like the marriage was over, they were not sleeping in the same bed, etc. If she and SC talked, she easily could have gotten a different POV.
But if that was the case, why would she be ordering Wedding invitations?

Link I hadn't seen here before:

On January 5th 2009 someone posted a photo of Tara Lintz on the growingly-popular "thedirty.com" with the following comments about her:

"THE DIRTY ARMY: This girl works at the st pete dog track and swears by her hottness her ex husband petey is a douche and finally wised up and left her, She goes around Tampa looking down her nose at anything female and frankly we are sick of it please put her on blast! Would you…?

Answer: No, She looks like a caveman. "

Here's the link: http://www.dirtynewport.com/?p=83966

I think (I have never been divorced) you can get one quickly, with children, if there is absolute agreement on everything by both parties. A waiver of service would speed it along. And it meets all the laws of IL. Having said that, I think getting a court date might be the issue - although Monroe County is probably quicker than some of the others around here. But, to have 6/14 as the date of the divorce being final, I think it would have to have been filed in April.
Not to mention that 6/14 is a Sunday, I don't know of any county that holds court on a Sunday. Gotta think he pulled that date straight outta his butt.

Or maybe he thought he was being a criminal mastermind again and thought all of his old email addresses were being monitored? He clearly didn't seem to think the mistress would share the info.

And speaking of talking to the mistress after the fact, who in the world says my family was killed but "I have an alibi". We have had a murder occur in the family, can't recall ONE person announcing they had an alibi. Anyone who is innocent has something else they were doing at the time of the crime.....

Earlier I was thinking only a guilty person needs an "alibi". An innocent person was merely away when it happened. :rolleyes:

ETA: saying you have an alibi is like saying, I didn't do that, I have a lie for it. lol.

Link I hadn't seen here before:

On January 5th 2009 someone posted a photo of Tara Lintz on the growingly-popular "thedirty.com" with the following comments about her:

"THE DIRTY ARMY: This girl works at the st pete dog track and swears by her hottness her ex husband petey is a douche and finally wised up and left her, She goes around Tampa looking down her nose at anything female and frankly we are sick of it please put her on blast! Would you…?

Answer: No, She looks like a caveman. "

Here's the link: http://www.dirtynewport.com/?p=83966

WOW! How on earth did you find that? Good find! :)

Not to mention that 6/14 is a Sunday, I don't know of any county that holds court on a Sunday. Gotta think he pulled that date straight outta his butt.

Maybe 6/14 is special date between CC & TL - maybe this is when they started their long distance attraction for each other.

Because his computers had been seized and he was staying at his parent's house. Probably the reason they took a computer from the Coleman home that next week. CC most assuredly wrote those e-mails on a computer at his parent's house.
But shouldn't he still have been able to access his accounts? IMO he opened a new account because LE had already confinscated his current accounts and he knew they'd be watching them. He was just trying to be sly by opening a new unknown account IMO.

If her name was off the house and cars, there is other debt, other than bank accounts that had her name on it there wouldn't be much to her estate.

Her estate would include Life Insurance policies; which apparently there was at least one through the Air Force. In the case of creditors and this case, they would do much like the family has done and investigate why her name was removed from all their assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06