Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet she told him to leave and after packing up some of his stuff, he refused, then she decided she was going to leave and only got a few things in her car. If the threat about getting him fired is true, then he IMO, decided there was no way he was going to let Sheri live to make that call to JMM in the morning.
OK...but here is where I am having a problem with this scenario:

Sheri was found in the bed naked and face down. The boys were both found in their beds.

How do we get from what must have been a horrendous fight with Chris if she found out about Tara to her being naked and in bed?! Trust me, there is no way she would have been sleeping that night if she had just received the news her best friend was bopping her husband and was going to marry her! No way. There is also no way she was going to sleep in that bed again either. Everything about Chris would have turned her stomach including their bed, imo.

There was no sign of violence or a struggle in the house according to Carey who went in with Mario and Enrico. Of course, we don't know what the house looked like prior to his family going in to grab things.

It just doesn't add up to me that Sheri found out that night.

Does anyone know if the grandparents of the boys are standing behind their murderer son? I can never understand how some parents can do that...like Scott Peterson's parents & Casey Anthony's parents! Just wonderin' :waitasec:
There was a rumor that the Rev. Coleman told his congregation not to believe anything from the media or others and to only listen to him. ;) Sounds a lot like the A fam to me.

Does anyone know if the grandparents of the boys are standing behind their murderer son? I can never understand how some parents can do that...like Scott Peterson's parents & Casey Anthony's parents! Just wonderin' :waitasec:

Oh geez... (especially parents who are also grandparents of victims) let's hope not, for Garrett & Gavin's sake, but what we've heard so far isn't real encouraging.

:parrot:

I have to admit I'm not clear on all the details of the timeline so everyone feel free to correct me if I'm waayyy off base with this:

I believe I heard NG say that SC was found nude and that makes me wonder abt what scenario occurred between the probable fight she had with CC and when he committed the crime (hard to even type "murdered his family!").

Just wonderin'.

Didn't we hear that he had taken additional policies on SC in Dec? Has anyone found proof of this yet? Or are we dealing with a rumor?
I think that is still a rumor until the civil case receives the documentation in...hmmm...what 24 days now? (JMM and R. Coleman had 28 days to provide them.)

It will be intesting to find out what the computer forensic experts pull up regarding emails and messages between CC and MM. Look...if this guy was dumb enough to "create" the threatening letters on his OWN pc...well it would not surprise me...IF she was directly involved in the murders...that they recorded their dirty thoughts via email or IM's.

That being said....I am sure LE already has a grip on the computer forensics. She would not be walking around as a free woman now if her hands was directly involved.

Oh, yes. I am really looking forward to all that coming out.

I keep thinking about Ron Coleman telling law enforcement about Sheri's "friend" in St. Petersburg, FL.

This man was Sheri's father-in-law--he wasn't another friend who might have also known Tara, nor was he a member of Sheri's immediate family who might have known Tara from Sheri's youth. The elder Coleman family, it appears, never lived in real close proximity to the younger Colemans, so even though he might have met Tara at one point or another, I just cannot see him remembering her last name and where she lives, etc.

I mean, I can see him saying something like "Well, Sheri has a friend named Tara, but I don't know/remember her last name. I've met her a couple of times and I think she might live somewhere in Florida."

It seems very strange to me that he would know her FULL NAME, not to mention where she lives.

And why would he have even told law enforcement about Tara, AT ALL? Did he provide names of Sheri's other friends?

I don't think that my in-laws would have ever been able to provide much more than a first name of any of my friends, had they been asked--and I was VERY close to them (I'm widowed now and have lost touch with most of them over the years).

Does this seem odd to anyone else?

Sheri was found in the bed naked and face down. The boys were both found in their beds.

How do we get from what must have been a horrendous fight with Chris if she found out about Tara to her being naked and in bed?! Trust me, there is no way she would have been sleeping that night if she had just received the news her best friend was bopping her husband and was going to marry her! No way. There is also no way she was going to sleep in that bed again either. Everything about Chris would have turned her stomach including their bed, imo.

There was no sign of violence or a struggle in the house according to Carey who went in with Mario and Enrico. Of course, we don't know what the house looked like prior to his family going in to grab things.

Maybe staging by Chris?

I know I wouldn't be able to go to sleep. I could never understand how Lori Hacking was able to go to sleep either. But then, Lori and Mark didn't fight about a mistress. I still wonder if Sheri was killed in her bed or somewhere else in the house.

Perhaps she took a shower for some reason? Maybe she said she felt "dirty" for being with him and took one and he got his twine while she was in there?

Hey SS, we must be on the same brainwave!

Perhaps if there was any heated argument, it may have taken place earlier--which got me to wondering if she might've even kicked his @$$ out...? Some people sleep in the buff (just sayin). After not working that nite, he could've possibly returned early that morning (3 am) entered the home, caught everyone unawares then methodically, silently killed them one by one.

Perhaps if there was any heated argument, it may have taken place earlier--which got me to wondering if she might've even kicked his @$$ out...? Some people sleep in the buff (just sayin). After not working that nite, he could've possibly returned early that morning (3 am) entered the home, caught everyone unawares then methodically, silently killed them one by one.

hmmmmm, I could see this.

Then, perhaps, that camera caught CC leaving earlier and then coming back! And maybe he crept through that window, grabbing the twine on the way in and "acted out" as though he was an "unknown killer"!

But wait...the neighbor heard fighting at 3AM and not earlier...I would think SC would have been yelling like crazy during the "disclosure" fight as well.

I bet she told him to leave and after packing up some of his stuff, he refused, then she decided she was going to leave and only got a few things in her car. If the threat about getting him fired is true, then he IMO, decided there was no way he was going to let Sheri live to make that call to JMM in the morning.

But then it kind of makes you wonder...IF SC decided that she was going to leave and put some things in the car with the plan of leaving the next day, WHERE did she plan to go....did she call or contact anyone to ask if she could stay with them? After all, she wouldn't have left the boys with CC so she would have had to find someone who would let them ALL stay there. She would have had to have contacted SOMEONE, wouldn't she?? And she couldn't have gone too far because the boys were still going to school. Then you would think that someone local would have information to give to LE about the contact.

But then it kind of makes you wonder...IF SC decided that she was going to leave and put some things in the car with the plan of leaving the next day, WHERE did she plan to go....did she call or contact anyone to ask if she could stay with them? After all, she wouldn't have left the boys with CC so she would have had to find someone who would let them ALL stay there. She would have had to have contacted SOMEONE, wouldn't she?? And she couldn't have gone too far because the boys were still going to school. Then you would think that someone local would have information to give to LE about the contact.

Unless she did and LE is keeping it under wraps!

If it were me, I would have called MM and told her what I thought of her, too!!! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668