Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to a private facebook page, good luck. I was simply showing CC's brother KC claiming to be his alibi. Something very on topic, and of interest to people here. And something they can't see otherwise as they probably do not have access to this person's FB profile...
The operative word there is "private" If they were meant to be public they would set their profiles to public.

Oh geeeeez... (re KC) :rolleyes:

Anyway I am beginning to agree removal of SC's clothing was staging, perhaps even to indicate some sort of sex assault or w/e to further distance himself from the crime. It's the only sense I can make of it anyway.

:parrot:

So let me get this straight....CC drives 6+ hours (at night) from Rogers, AR to his home in Columbia, checks on his sleeping family, then goes to the gym to work out for an hour, then calls police for a welfare check, goes home and finds his family.

Ok, that just one me over to him being innocent - NOT!!!!

Unless she did and LE is keeping it under wraps!

If it were me, I would have called MM and told her what I thought of her, too!!! :furious:

Well, I for one, will sure keep my fingers AND toes crossed that she did call someone asking stay and that they (LE) DO know! And if that's the case, maybe THAT person would know what the heck happened as far as arguments, etc. that set this all in motion!

I have a problem with this too. According to one of the search warrants with the officer's narrative.....

A white female was found lying on her stomach on the bed in the master bedroom.

(SNIP)

A young boy later identified to be Garrett Coleman was found lying in the rear upstairs bedroom.

What bothers me is was "the rear upstairs bedroom" and the master bedroom one in the same? When they mention Gavin Coleman, they clearly state he was found lying in his bed. So for 2 out of the 3 victims they say they were on the bed or in bed. But, for Garrett, he was lying in the rear upstairs bedroom. This makes me think he was not on his bed and he may not have been in his room.

What do you all think?
If you read the other officer's account of finding the boys and checking for a pulse...you will see he did say they were both in their beds. The other officer omitted it by accident. I noticed you had mentioned it before.

Can someone explain to me why you all find it so puzzling that Ron Coleman ID TL to police.

Here is the scenario...

Rumors are CC was questioned by LE for 7 hours on 5/4.
We know that there was 20 MCS/LE people working on this case.
During that same time other family and friends were being talked to by other MCS/LE.

During the same time CC was being questioned, the MCS was also going through CC's SUV. They find the PO Box receipt and they go to the PO Box. They find the card from TL in the PO Box.
In the meantime other MCS are asking family members if they know anything about the family and why someone would want to kill the family.
Maybe the MCS person who was assigned to go check out the PO Box was also the person assigned to talking to CC's family in Chester.

MCS guy is told to stop by the PO Box in Columbia on his way down to Chester to question CC's family about what they might know.

MCS guy mentions to RC that they know about a PO Box and that a card was in it address to CC and that it came from a Tara Lintz. Maybe they simply asked RC if he knew who Tara Lintz was and RC remembered that Sheri's best friend lived in FL and her name was Tara. (MCS thinking here... Let's see what RC says about this card from TL found in CC's PO Box and we will see later if it matches up with what CC told other MCS)

Think about how MCS/LE works. RC could have been the first one to tell MCS who Tara was because he was the first person asked about her due to the card found in the PO Box. There was 20 people working this case, some had CC sitting in a questioning room, some stayed back at the house looking over the crime scene, some went to StL to talk to JMM, some went to the PO Box and some went to Chester.

Originally Posted by Kimster
Unless she did and LE is keeping it under wraps!

If it were me, I would have called MM and told her what I thought of her, too!!!
Honestly, the last person you would want to talk to at that moment would be her. It would be very overwhelming and would leave a person in considerable shock.

Now I am hearing that the interview with Mr Coleman lasted about 6 hours the day his family was murdered, with him being nude, and having every square inch of his body photographed and swabbed for about 3 of those hours.

His family seems to think that because his lawyer wasn't present, and he hadn't been mirandized prior to this initial questioning that the evidence gathered that day will be thrown out, and they will 'get him off on a technicality'.

Seems to me that innocent people don't normally hope to 'get off on a technicality'.

In any case, let's hope they are wrong.

Also, his brother in Arkansas claims to be Chris' alibi the night of the murders. It'll be interesting to learn how you can provide an alibi from 350 miles away...

This is such BS on the Coleman's part! - Everything that was said and asked of CC that day would have been recorded. LE/MCS probably have CC giving his permission for the physical search on tape.

The Coleman's are hoping for a wet dream!

Oh! He isn't giving Chris an alibi. He is saying he had to provide one for himself. Huge difference!

I suppose he doesn't understand they are "reactivated" if new information comes to light during the investigation and they need to follow up on it. He probably needs to wonder why they needed HIS alibi! It means they have additional information concerning someone possibly in Chris' family. They obviously have solid evidence against Chris. Now they are tying up loose ends from people who could be accomplices in some way. (He appears to have not gotten the brains of the family either.)

ETA: Removed quote so mods don't have to! Sorry!

I'll quote it:

Oh Goody! Now the Coleman wagons are circling! I'm sure Monroe County has more room in their jail for family members willing to sacrifice themselves by PERJURY to cover for the murdering brother/son.

Chris put himself at the scene of the crime - he was just too dumb to figure out forensics could prove he was there for TOD. This is laughable!

BTW Colemans - they reactivated the MCS because that is SOP in a murder investigation; especially one this heinous!

FmrChesterGuy, When I asked for the link, I didn't realize it was from a private Facebook page. I understand why WS doesn't allow that as I was on the flipside to that a few mos. ago. I wrote something on a private WS thread and someone copied it to another board and made rude comments about it. I was HOPPING mad.

I do appreciate you wanting to keep us informed and I think what KC wrote was HORRID. Its like he doesn't care about Sheri and the boys at all either! Almost like it was a GAME! grrrrrrr

Honestly, the last person you would want to talk to at that moment would be her. It would be very overwhelming and would leave a person in considerable shock.

Obviously you aren't a redhead!!! :rolleyes:

Neither was Sheri, tho...so you're probably right!

As for me, I AM a redhead and MM would have gotten a call from me like she's never had before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone explain to me why you all find it so puzzling that Ron Coleman ID TL to police.

Here is the scenario...

Rumors are CC was questioned by LE for 7 hours on 5/4.
We know that there was 20 MCS/LE people working on this case.
During that same time other family and friends were being talked to by other MCS/LE.

During the same time CC was being questioned, the MCS was also going through CC's SUV. They find the PO Box receipt and they go to the PO Box. They find the card from TL in the PO Box.
In the meantime other MCS are asking family members if they know anything about the family and why someone would want to kill the family.
Maybe the MCS person who was assigned to go check out the PO Box was also the person assigned to talking to CC's family in Chester.

MCS guy is told to stop by the PO Box in Columbia on his way down to Chester to question CC's family about what they might know.

MCS guy mentions to RC that they know about a PO Box and that a card was in it address to CC and that it came from a Tara Lintz. Maybe they simply asked RC if he knew who Tara Lintz was and RC remembered that Sheri's best friend lived in FL and her name was Tara. (MCS thinking here... Let's see what RC says about this card from TL found in CC's PO Box and we will see later if it matches up with what CC told other MCS)

Think about how MCS/LE works. RC could have been the first one to tell MCS who Tara was because he was the first person asked about her due to the card found in the PO Box. There was 20 people working this case, some had CC sitting in a questioning room, some stayed back at the house looking over the crime scene, some went to StL to talk to JMM, some went to the PO Box and some went to Chester.

Some of this makes sense, but I can guarantee you MCS did not offer up TL's name. They work by getting witnesses to volunteer info. They had her name from the card that was in CC's glovebox - not the PO box. They didn't need to go to daddy to verify that. I'm sure RC knew CC was doing the nasty with TL and him offering up her name was his attempt to throw her under the bus - as in she has motive to off the family.

Fmr...you may want to delete that because we aren't supposed to put those on here. Links only.

Stella...you may want to take the quote out of your post, too. ;)

Oh! He isn't giving Chris an alibi. He is saying he had to provide one for himself. Huge difference!

I suppose he doesn't understand they are "reactivated" if new information comes to light during the investigation and they need to follow up on it. He probably needs to wonder why they needed HIS alibi! It means they have additional information concerning someone possibly in Chris' family. They obviously have solid evidence against Chris. Now they are tying up loose ends from people who could be accomplices in some way. (He appears to have not gotten the brains of the family either.)

DOH! I read it wrong too!!! Yes, KC is talking about his own alibi, isn't he?

(He appears to have not gotten the brains of the family either.)

LOL... ain't that the truth!

Well, I for one, will sure keep my finger AND toes crossed that she did call someone asking stay and that they (LE) DO know! And if that's the case, maybe THAT person would know what the heck happened as far as arguments, etc. that set this all in motion!

If it went down in the middle of the night, she may have been reluctant to make calls or planned to wait a couple hours til morning... :( Difficult for me to even imagine, once murder was already on CC's mind, what the reason for an argument (overheard) could have even been I mean what's to argue about, you're in the way, I've been plotting this for months, you gotta die. And strangling his family in their beds about as silent, as stealthy a means as any. In any case, I guess there was one "best friend" on whom SC could no longer rely :rolleyes: Can't help wondering whether she may have ever confided in TL about her marriage not realizing...
:furious:
:parrot:

I'm still in shock that KC wrote like that without even a WHISPER of "why doesn't LE look for the person who killed my nephews!!!" That's all I would be able to write about, if I were sitting in his chair!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member