Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe RC is of the opinion that everything that happened is TL's fault - his son was seduced by a "Jezebel" and wasn't in his "right mind" when he did her bidding. Ugghhh, makes me gag to write it - but that's how patriarchal religious types think.

Another theory would be that RC knew about MM and thought SHE was behind the threats...and one of her hoodlum friends murdered the family?

Just a thought here but if TL didn't know about the murder plans how did she think that CC would support her after his divorce? She had to know that he would lose his $100,000 a year job if he got a divorce. I'll spill the beans here on one of the things I heard from my friend since so much info is starting to come out. I was told that the fight before the murder is thought to be because SC found out about the affair and threatened to get CC fired from his job.

You may be right. But how did he know? Did CC tell his own preacher/father he was cheating on his wife? That's weird...IMO

IGK either - but maybe CC confided in his dad about his intention to divorce Sheri. I guess it's possible that RC had even met TL before.

Hello Skymom,

Gosh, wish my windows were being replaced -- so happy for you! :)

You know, a few people wondered about the pic on the bathing suit, then they wondered if that pic had been photo-shopped.

I could imagine the pic being photo-shopped, but then I think that Tara must have photo-shopped at least one pic herself that was found on the web. Some of our sleuthers found a singular pic of Tara which had obviously been photo-shopped and I think put on her facebook, that one originally had her mom in it, but her mom was taken out. SO...where might that "pink bathing" suit photo have come from AND who mighta shopped it, if it was...dunno.

And you know it is funny, people are thinking there is a skull on that bathing suit, and just to show you how goofy I am, I at first thought that might be a black image of Tweetie Bird hahahaha.

Thanks Wrinkles, I'm happy and lucky I'm having the chance to do this too -- now I'm looking forward to having my home back in order (new trim needs painting and need to replace all of my blinds since the old ones are not just a hair too big... but maybe I'm helping the economy.. at least I hope I am! :)). Love the tweetie bird idea -- too funny! I did see the other notes about photo shopping -- that's what happens when I post before getting all caught up huh?

Skymom

Just a thought here but if TL didn't know about the murder plans how did she think that CC would support her after his divorce? She had to know that he would lose his $100,000 a year job if he got a divorce. I'll spill the beans here on one of the things I heard from my friend since so much info is starting to come out. I was told that the fight before the murder is thought to be because SC found out about the affair and threatened to get CC fired from his job.

I wouldn't doubt that CC told MM some lie about all that. MM might not know how all that works since she doesn't appear to be the "church going" kind of gal. So, it might be easier than it seems for CC to have lied about how they would continue on...

As for the fight, I am not surprised! I was afraid that something set CC in motion with his plan. I still think it was premeditated far in advance from the fight and that's why it was so sloppy, because he didn't get the chance to completely formulate his plan. Thanks for stepping out and confirming that, Alt!

I just wish Sheri never knew about MM....how heartbreaking! I would have probably also said the things she said about making him lose his job...I would have been so terribly crushed to have been betrayed by two people I loved.

Thanks, ALT! I've thought the same thing myself and said so here - that fight was a knock down drag out because Sheri found out that CC was ditching her and the boys for TL. The money issue is why I tend to think that CC had other irons in the fire. He may have been (and could still be) extorting money from someone involved in JMM, or he may have embezzled funds that are hidden in accounts somewhere (Florida?). I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that drugs figure in to this quotient as well. CC would certainly have been a "safe" carrier to transport drugs from Tampa to St Louis - private jet for travel, and HE was the security person.

Adding here: This area is notorious for drug trafficking and the "industries" that TL works in are at the center of it.

It did have a skull on it. I actually think it's cute and would wear it...if I had enough money to buy a pair of *advertiser censored* to go with it :crazy:
I know some people think it's gruesome but skulls seem to be very "in" these days. I wear skulls quite often...actually I'm wearing a shirt with a skull on it right now. I wouldn't say I'm into gruesome things. I'm too much of a wimp. I think the look of pink and black with skulls is popular these days because it's kind of like something "tough" with something cute... like a chihuahua with a spiked collar.

Not trying to stick up for her...the skull thing doesn't freak me out...but I still think she's a floozie :runaway:

Guess I'm out of touch -- didn't realize that the skull symbol is so "in" these days, but it does explain Casey Anthony's fixation with them, and why it might be popular with younger women. So I won't read too much into that. (And I share your challenge in filling out the bathing suit top too... :crazy:).

Skymom

I just saw on the news that the boys organizing the fundraiser yardsale today to build a memorial for SC and the boys had hoped to raise $500. THEY RAISED $4900!!! :clap:

I just saw on the news that the boys organizing the fundraiser yardsale today to build a memorial for SC and the boys had hoped to raise $500. THEY RAISED $4900!!! :clap:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

OT: SeriouslySearching WHY do you not have the freebee copy of Adobe Acrobat installed on your machine so that you can read pdfs? This is like a computing staple -- what can we do to help you get this installed? We need your brains on these pdfs too!
LOL I don't know which "freebie" to download safely. I crashed my last (uhm...several) computers due to viruses that I got downloading stuff and this one has one already. (sigh) What to do?! What to do?! :waitasec:

LOL I don't know which "freebie" to download safely. I crashed my last (uhm...several) computers due to viruses that I got downloading stuff and this one has one already. (sigh) What to do?! What to do?! :waitasec:

Look for the latest release of Adobe on www.download.com. I've been using that site for over ten years and its been safe so far :)

Wow. This is the kind of information we have been waiting to hear. Do you know if she was packing to leave that night?

It did have a skull on it. I actually think it's cute and would wear it...if I had enough money to buy a pair of *advertiser censored* to go with it :crazy:
I know some people think it's gruesome but skulls seem to be very "in" these days. I wear skulls quite often...actually I'm wearing a shirt with a skull on it right now. I wouldn't say I'm into gruesome things. I'm too much of a wimp. I think the look of pink and black with skulls is popular these days because it's kind of like something "tough" with something cute... like a chihuahua with a spiked collar.

Not trying to stick up for her...the skull thing doesn't freak me out...but I still think she's a floozie :runaway:

I have several clothing items with skulls on them. A few tshirts, a zip up sweatshirt, and a bikini (and I don't have *advertiser censored* she has either!). They are a very common fashion item and don't think they are an indicator of anything morose. If you go to the teen pages they are so main stream in their use the kids with truly "dark" pages that are making a morose statemtent rarely use them.

I agree!!

I have to get something off my mind as well.

How odd is it that CC Dad was the one who told LE about TL?????

LOL! Sorry to quote myself, but I think I'm thinking a little toooooo much about this case.

I napped this afternoon while my boys were sleeping and I had the weirdest dream. I dreamed that RC was having an affair with TL also and told LE about her to get CC in trouble. :eek:

I need to read happy thing before I go to sleep!

Wow. This is the kind of information we have been waiting to hear. Do you know if she was packing to leave that night?

Don't know but I really can't think of any other reason for the clothes in her car. Looked kind of like a hasty packing job to me. You know, just grab enough for the next couple of days sort of thing. And a laundry basket was probably a lot easier to get too than a suitcase. I know it would be here.

Don't know but I really can't think of any other reason for the clothes in her car. Looked kind of like a hasty packing job to me. You know, just grab enough for the next couple of days sort of thing. And a laundry basket was probably a lot easier to get too than a suitcase. I know it would be here.
I was also thinking about what was said when Mario, Enrico, and the other two went into the house and the photos were taken off the walls etc. I would like to explore the fight angle more since we have heard he was outside playing with the boys and supposedly fixed dinner for the family prior to the murders.

And since she was getting ready to leave him, he had to rush his plan to kill her.......and because the boys witnessed something, they, too, were killed. He wasn't totally prepared for the murder - thus his mistakes in over-staging? Although I think most killers think they are smarter than they are..............or think everyone else is more stupid than they are....

I wonder of we will ever find out exactly what went on that night?

Hello Skymom,

Gosh, wish my windows were being replaced -- so happy for you! :)

You know, a few people wondered about the pic on the bathing suit, then they wondered if that pic had been photo-shopped.

I could imagine the pic being photo-shopped, but then I think that Tara must have photo-shopped at least one pic herself that was found on the web. Some of our sleuthers found a singular pic of Tara which had obviously been photo-shopped and I think put on her facebook, that one originally had her mom in it, but her mom was taken out. SO...where might that "pink bathing" suit photo have come from AND who mighta shopped it, if it was...dunno.

And you know it is funny, people are thinking there is a skull on that bathing suit, and just to show you how goofy I am, I at first thought that might be a black image of Tweetie Bird hahahaha.
I vote yes on the pic being altered. Obviously the necklace is half gone, but the neck doesn't look normal.
As for the funny shadow, maybe the camera flash bouncing off the mirror door to the left caused the shadow to be cast to the right of pic instead of directly behind her?
mmm...IDK

BTW the skull does look kinda like Tweety Bird!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr