Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLAM DUNK... even the Defense attnys on NG said he's impossible to defend.

Also, planned wedding is MOTIVE #101.

He's toast. Stick a pitch fork in him!

Chris Hayes notes... Becomes more painful for Sheri's family :(

>>[Edward hesitates here. It's hard to tell if he was emotional or whether he was gathering his thoughts.]

Edited: the notes speak to very painful things... Everyone can go read them. It is obvious that the officers discussed things beyond what we have heard in the past. It is no wonder that Sheri's family member wanted to vomit.

CC and his arrogance! Seriously, he used the JMM laptop to write the threatening letters??? What a complete idiot. I have absolutely no doubt that he thought all would be just safe and fine because of his "position" at JMM and that he was using a work laptop. Arrogant .

As far as I am concerned, TL has absolutely nothing to do with this triple murder. I actually think she was no more stunned by the revelation of CC being a murdering/lying sociopath than any other person who thought they knew him was. I also have absolutely no doubt that if there was *any* question of her involvement, TL would have been arrested as an accomplice. This case has been completely investigated by LE/MCS as best they can do. TL knew nothing. Think about it. A woman lives with a man for years and has his children. Yet, SC never saw this coming herself. I have no doubt she would have saved herself and her sons from CC as fast as possible. If she had no clue, how would have TL???

The "man" is one possessed narcississtic s.o.b. He perfected himself and his lies. No one would have ever been safe from a piece of so called human matter like CC.

imvho

They can still arrest her for conspiracy to commit murder - maybe she's just more useful to them as "state's evidence". I wouldn't count on her though, she could end up being a hostile witness and doing her best to get her sweetie off the hook. It really depends on what she has to do to save her own but. I don't see how anyone can think that she was clueless. . .

Try this one...no transcript but here are his notes...

"During today's preliminary hearing in the Chris Coleman murder case, I took handwritten notes, which I'm going to transcribe now. I wasn't allowed to take in my laptop, so my notes are pretty rough, with many missing words, but I was able to take down all of the key points. Everything you see in [brackets] -- I observed. Everything you see in "quotes" was said under oath by Columbia, IL Police Chief Joe Edwards. Edwards started by saying he did not plan to testify. Sgt Justin Barlow was scheduled to testify until he faced a family emergency an hour before the hearing.

[Front two rows: Coleman's family and friends. I counted 15 total. Many who are members of Ron Coleman's 'Grace Church' in Chester, IL). Dad was usually smiling, even laughing. Friends and church members also smiled and laughed frequently before the hearing. On the left side sat Sheri Coleman's family, who were all very somber and silent.]".....

http://community.fox2now.com/_Chris-Coleman-hearing-details/BLOG/343509/96301.html?widgetId=158902
DogWood, Thank you very much for the link!

So someone riddle me this (not directed at you DogWood, nor anyone in particular). Does this particular religion also dictate that when one is attending the preliminary murder trial of ones grandsons and daughter in law that one conducts themselves as if at a picnic? Is this a happy occasion? I'm sorry, but this is beyond the pale. I spit in their faces. This is NOT the Lord's work, but an entity much more sinister.

Sheri, Garett and Gavin, I am truly sorry that SOME of the people who should be most affected by your demise are instead giddy about it. I really am. I guess Chris Coleman is certainly cut from the same cloth as his parentage. I can't even think of a word that adequately describes this.

ETA: Whoops, almost forgot..... :cool::cool: (two pairs, in case one falls off)

SLAM DUNK... even the Defense attnys on NG said he's impossible to defend.

Also, planned wedding is MOTIVE #101.

He's toast. Stick a pitch fork in him!
It's pretty bad when the defense attorneys even seem to give up and suggest a plea! :behindbar

They can still arrest her for conspiracy to commit murder - maybe she's just more useful to them as "state's evidence". I wouldn't count on her though, she could end up being a hostile witness and doing her best to get her sweetie off the hook. It really depends on what she has to do to save her own but. I don't see how anyone can think that she was clueless. . .

Clueless regarding having an affair? Not so much. No passes here. However, coming down to a triple homicide? Yeah, I think she was clueless.

CC planned and carried it out. Coldly, methodically, and without one ounce of guilt. All about *him*. His wants, needs, and living entitlement. He makes me ill knowing he still walks this earth.

Sheri's cousin, Enrico, is talking about being in court today and CC's total lack of emotion even hearing the evidence of the spray painting. Another guest on Nancy's show is suggesting an insanity defense as the only option. Nancy's bringing up the x-rated emails CC sent to his mistress and questioning how that fits in with insanity. MOO

Sheri's cousin, Enrico, is talking about being in court today and CC's total lack of emotion even hearing the evidence of the spray painting. Another guest on Nancy's show is suggesting an insanity defense as the only option. Nancy's bringing up the x-rated emails CC sent to his mistress and questioning how that fits in with insanity. MOO

In my opinion, the Defense will be hard pressed to prove insanity. There is nothing in this animal's behaviour to show even the slightest hint of such a thing.

Susan Moss just brought up that the word "opportunity" was misspelled in the threats and it seems CC routinely misspells that word. What a coincidence! She said obviously he doesn't use spell-check. :behindbar

Godfather (born Catholic?) Joe Miglio is going positive for a memorial.

As Marc Klaas just said, there's a place in HE double toothpick for him. Such hate for his wife and children.

From the blog...

"The affair began November, 2008. The girlfriend gave an anniversary date of November 5th -- which is prior to the first e-mail threat. They planned to marry January 2010. Coleman and the girlfriend were looking for homes and a job for the girlfriend in St. Louis. They planned a cruise in August. The girlfriend reported Coleman saying he planned to divorce Sheri May 5th. Officers found no evidence that was real Joyce Meyer does not employ people who get a divorce."

[Ron Coleman and his wife looked at each other at this point, smiling and shaking their heads in such away that they thought this was ridiculous.]"...

http://community.fox2now.com/_Chris-Coleman-hearing-details/BLOG/343509/96301.html?widgetId=158902
This also pretty much tells me that TL was not just a tryst to CC. If they were looking at homes and a job for her, I'd say it was pretty serious. IMO of course.

:cool:

In my opinion, the Defense will be hard pressed to prove insanity. There is nothing in this animal's behaviour to show even the slightest hint of such a thing.
I agree. There's so much that points to pre-meditation and just a cold, sociopathic killer ~ NOT insanity. MOO

Clueless regarding having an affair? Not so much. No passes here. However, coming down to a triple homicide? Yeah, I think she was clueless.

CC planned and carried it out. Coldly, methodically, and without one ounce of guilt. All about *him*. His wants, needs, and living entitlement. He makes me ill knowing he still walks this earth.

Well we definitely agree on your last statement! :puke:

I cannot even imagine what feelings I would have if my son killed my DIL and my grandsons! I would have to be restrained from killing him, IMO..........my heart would be broken. No way could I sit and listen to this........I would need sedated! IMO

I cannot even imagine what feelings I would have if my son killed my DIL and my grandsons! I would have to be restrained from killing him, IMO..........my heart would be broken. No way could I sit and listen to this........I would need sedated! IMO
I'm a little behind with the updates, but please don't tell me they're still supporting him! (Not that I really believe otherwise :mad:)

I'm a little behind with the updates, but please don't tell me they're still supporting him! (Not that I really believe otherwise :mad:)

Apparently they are. :waitasec: I was glad to see that even the def attys on NG were not trying to defend CC - they basically said he may as well throw in the towel and plead guilty. This would be best for everyone - especially SC's family.

I remember one of our posters (sorry I don't remember who) saying that if her child had done this, she would shoot them on the spot. It's hard to know what we'd do in the Coleman's position - but I can only imagine that his mom can't wait to leave this hell on earth behind. I would probably grab hold of a memory of my son and hold on to it tightly. I would probably blame it on someone else as long as I could. I probably couldn't look into his eyes for fear of what I would see there.

Hello Ad,

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3857401&postcount=1183"]Good catch on the following,[/ame] i.e. in boxing it in.

You noted the quote...
>>The girlfriend bought Chris Coleman a cell phone so Chris could talk freely without Joyce Meyer or Sheri Coleman finding out.<<

Then wrote...
>>I find that interesting vis. TL's understanding of what was going on. <<

Her state of mind was obviously to keep their affair secret until he got the reins.

What I find interesting is that CC never asked how SC and sons died or asked to see their bodies within his own home. Okay, so he may not have wanted to see their bodies (whichh I *still* find disturbing. Especially the two boys), but not ask how they died???? No way. Sorry, but that is absolutely the first thing any loved one wants to know of their own beloveds.

Rank is even sinking lower, imvho. Like, CC is simple human waste. Okay, I have an attitude about this piece of matter... I accept it and have made it mine. :)

My friend who was there clarified the comment I made regarding the abdomen earlier:

The body was lying on stomach, so the blood in the body pooled to the front under her belly due to the way she was positioned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member