Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
disagree ... opinion above based on emotion, conjecture, harsh personal judgment, speculation and not fact

My dear, their OPINION is just as valid as yours. That's what this board is about. Opinions. Everything else is just bonus. JMO

You know, I use spray paint a lot. I just have been working on a large scale project, and I don't get spray paint on me. Maybe a little on my hand, ie index finger (if i don't wear gloves, but sometimes without gloves no paint on hands!). But, even with me doing it mostly outside, I don't get it on me or on my clothes.

So, to me, his having no paint on him means nothing.
I think since he was painting in large areas on the walls etc., there would have to be significant backspray in the immediate area without ventilation or anywhere else for the spray to go.

You know, I use spray paint a lot. I just have been working on a large scale project, and I don't get spray paint on me. Maybe a little on my hand, ie index finger (if i don't wear gloves, but sometimes without gloves no paint on hands!). But, even with me doing it mostly outside, I don't get it on me or on my clothes.

So, to me, his having no paint on him means nothing.
BBM

This made me smile cuz when I did one itty bitty spray paint project, I got it on my arms and feet!!! I'm such a silly girl! :crazy:

And your opinion is based on what?

facts or rather the absence thereof and hearsay testimony presented at a preliminary hearing

I still believe Coleman was framed .. he had been threatened before

facts or rather the absence thereof and hearsay testimony presented at a preliminary hearing

So you are saying LE is perjuring themselves? That they are only testifying to lies?

ETA - I'm afraid you are going to be very disappointed once the jury reads its verdict.

As is yours.....

incorrect .. on the last thread before this one was started, you asked me not to post to you and said you would not be posting to me

I'd prefer to leave it that way

thanks so much

I just posted some Chris Coleman updates on the website.
http://www.chipandco.com/?p=1035
Also KMOV found alot of pictures of Sheri. Most of them were from Sheri's Facebook.
I posted the link in another post
http://www.chipandco.com/?p=1040

Hope that helps

I was watching the video the Chip&Co posted from Fox 2-KTVI. By the way, thank you Overburnz for your posts and contributions.

In the video the News Anchors are asking Defense Attorney Chet Pleban what he thought about all the evidence in this case. (Note: Pleban is not involved with this case) He brought up that the misspelled word was brought up publicly by SC and that CC would have known she made LE aware of the misspelling. He also said, for each expert the Prosecution has to show CC’s handwriting is on the wall, he can find 10 to dispute it. As for the threat coming from his computer, that is too big of a thing for someone being in security to miss. He said the defense could try the angle that CC was set up.

I for one do believe CC is guilty. And I know I keep pushing the not premeditated issue ( at least not premeditated before May 4th) but I do have a reason for it. If the Pros hits the jury with this angle, that will give the def a lot to work with, like all the above said by Pleban. The defense could hurt the jury’s confidence in the Pros. Keep in mind, they will try to find jurors who don’t know anything about this case in which half will probably not be the sharpest tools in the shed, since this case is so highly publicized in Ill. If the Pros goes at it as if the evidence prior to May 4th did not show he was planning murder then the defense will not have much if anything to work with and will not win the confidence of the jury by putting doubt in their minds. The facts that need to be stressed in front of the jury is that CC told TL on May 4th that he was serving SC with a divorce on the 5th and TOD and all the cover up work he did after the murders. Just MO

incorrect .. on the last thread before this one was started, you asked me not to post to you and said you would not be posting to me

I'd prefer to leave it that way

thanks so much

Actually, if you'll look back, that is not exactly what I said. I have to admit - you have steadfastly stood behind Coleman from the beginning. I'm sure you have your reasons. I actually do feel sorry for you because you have invested a lot of emotion in a person who doesn't deserve it. I'm not talking down to you - I am actually quite serious.

Johnrodz,

Thanks for posting that else I would have missed it.

Pleban has been interviewed more than once on his view on this case and he makes some excellent points.

I was watching the video the Chip&Co posted from Fox 2-KTVI. By the way, thank you Overburnz for your posts and contributions.
snipped ----
I for one do believe CC is guilty. And I know I keep pushing the not premeditated issue ( at least not premeditated before May 4th) but I do have a reason for it. If the Pros hits the jury with this angle, that will give the def a lot to work with, like all the above said by Pleban. The defense could hurt the jury’s confidence in the Pros. Keep in mind, they will try to find jurors who don’t know anything about this case in which half will probably not be the sharpest tools in the shed, since this case is so highly publicized in Ill. If the Pros goes at it as if the evidence prior to May 4th did not show he was planning murder then the defense will not have much if anything to work with and will not win the confidence of the jury by putting doubt in their minds. The facts that need to be stressed in front of the jury is that CC told TL on May 4th that he was serving SC with a divorce on the 5th and TOD and all the cover up work he did after the murders. Just MO

I also believe he was guilty, but believe it was premeditated. However, you may be right about this. I doubt there are many people who haven't heard of this case, so the quality of jurors may be questionable. But the other thing, it is defense attorneys' jobs to fight every single issue - and a lot of defense attorneys have appeared on tv saying this case is a prosecutors dream. I'd think if the public has heard of the case, they would also have heard a lot of these type of comments. I hope he pleads out - since we've heard that after the prelim, people are starting to backpeddle on the "donations" they made to CC's fund, and since his assets are tied up and he hasn't a prayer of getting cash from them, I can't imagine how RC and CC can possibly pay for this. It will end up being a million $ or more.

I think since he was painting in large areas on the walls etc., there would have to be significant backspray in the immediate area without ventilation or anywhere else for the spray to go.

I would seriously think that is one of the main reasons(but not the only reason) that they took shoes, socks, and clothes to see if they can find ANY signs of paint on those items and/or the paint could possibly also be linked to those scrubs that were supposed to have been found in a trash can down the street. It would also possible that there could also be foot/shoe prints in any backspray that may have landed on the floor/carpet.

What parts of the testimony do you find to be hearsay, analytical?

What parts of the testimony do you find to be hearsay, analytical?

all of the prelim testimony was hearsay ... the purpose of a prelim is to provide enough evidence to hold someone over for trial

none of the witnesses to this testimony gave their account... it was not sworn testimony under oath

an "account" was given by Chief Edwards

he was wrong when he stated JMM has a "no divorce" policy, for one

Ordinary Life - I know this is OT, but I LOVE your avatar!!! It probably describes most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3