Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, JMM is ONLY out for THEMSELVES and they'll only cooperate when they WANT to? :mad:

YouHoo! MSSSSSSSS Meyers! This is REALLY BAD PR for your organization. Do the right thing, turn those documents over. :( ...................or are you HIDING something?:confused:

JMHO
fran

Sure would think a woman of GOD would have nothing to hide.Does she not care a mom and her 2 beautiful sons were horribly murdered why delay giving the info?Very bad PR .IMO

Well all ya'll,

It will be interesting to see how the judge rules in this situation. Has anyone seen anything in the news?

Haven't seen a thing. I wandered over because I saw the thread was active and was hoping for an update!
smiley_bignews.gif

I want to know what JMM wants to keep hidden and "secret" from everyone. They say they are above board on everything and "transparent" in their ministry, but they survive by insisting on confidentiality agreements. Interesting.

I have thought about JMM and the demands on the information and have attempted to look it from a "boss" perspective......CC and his personnel file could have several things in it.....maybe even a "I need to confide in you" note or two (doubtful) but nothing, at this point, that he would have a right to keep confidential.

Financial information is what Carey is looking for and when CC killed his family, he lost any rights to protect that information.

The only questionable information could be that that mentions other employees, social security numbers, etc. As a co-worker of a murderer, it would be highly upsetting to have personal information showing up on Nancy Grace one evening stating that I sat next to CC on three consecutive flights and was somehow romantically connected to him.......

IMHO, JMM isn't about protecting her employees, but only herself.

Someone had mentioned on another site that the information released at this point is not part of any public record. Only after documentation has been filed with the Court forcing the release can the information become public.

By denying the confidentiality agreement and getting the Court involved, all this information may be public record by the middle of next week! Keep up the good work Mr. Carey!

Oh, and what about Ronnie and his information? No word on that yet.

Only my opinion......

No word on RC's part yet. He must be having a difficult time tracking it all down. Interesting.

Where are those answers, Rev. Coleman? Time is up!

Who was Ron Coleman's first attorney, and who's he switching to now? Is it a matter of money or personal preference? How many attorney swaps can delay a trial? It's already been delayed some by JMM--will it be further delayed by RC's mucking about?

Anyone care to speculate on why the Reverend needs a new one?

Who was Ron Coleman's first attorney, and who's he switching to now? Is it a matter of money or personal preference? How many attorney swaps can delay a trial? It's already been delayed some by JMM--will it be further delayed by RC's mucking about?

Anyone care to speculate on why the Reverend needs a new one?

BBM
First time I've heard about this - I guess I missed it. Was it discussed on this thread?
I've wondered why we haven't heard anything about RC - wondered if he has decided not to comply? Maybe he wants a cell next door to CC?

BBM
First time I've heard about this - I guess I missed it. Was it discussed on this thread?
I've wondered why we haven't heard anything about RC - wondered if he has decided not to comply? Maybe he wants a cell next door to CC?

It was in the PD article about the JM confidentiality discussion. It was first I'd heard of it.

Switching from an attorney who deals in corporate (GC) and real-estate/property law to one who handles criminal cases, perhaps? I have no idea who the Reverend had prior to May 5, right after, or who he has now.

What's the worst that could happen to Reverend Coleman as a result of the murders? He loses control of Grace Church and is made broke by CC's defense expenses. Could he be named in the Weisses' civil suit? That wouldn't prevent him from starting up another congregation, which he probably knows how to do. But it would bankrupt him and wouldn't be good for Connie.

If Grace Church actually owns the home, they could take it, leave it, let Connie live in it, I suppose. I'm just guessing. Is Connie actually named as a respondent to discovery? Or just the Reverend? That could speak to who's in control of the Coleman family assets. I hope for her sake that she has no legal tie to any of this, no signature, no holdings.

It was in the PD article about the JM confidentiality discussion. It was first I'd heard of it.

If Grace Church actually owns the home, they could take it, leave it, let Connie live in it, I suppose. I'm just guessing. Is Connie actually named as a respondent to discovery? Or just the Reverend? That could speak to who's in control of the Coleman family assets. I hope for her sake that she has no legal tie to any of this, no signature, no holdings.

If Grace Church is no longer a corporation in good standing wouldn't it become RC doing business as GC? It seems that would mean he and GC have no corporate protection and therefore could be personally financially responsible for any judgment or debt against him or the church. If his finances are joint with Connie, a judgment would have to be against both.

This may differ in Illinois, I am more familiar with Missouri situations. Just my 2 cents!

Switching from an attorney who deals in corporate (GC) and real-estate/property law to one who handles criminal cases, perhaps? I have no idea who the Reverend had prior to May 5, right after, or who he has now.

What's the worst that could happen to Reverend Coleman as a result of the murders? He loses control of Grace Church and is made broke by CC's defense expenses. Could he be named in the Weisses' civil suit? That wouldn't prevent him from starting up another congregation, which he probably knows how to do. But it would bankrupt him and wouldn't be good for Connie.

I figure everything is wrapped up good and tight to protect RC & wife. He and his wife are co-pastors, and if I understand correctly, they have the control to do whatever they choose to do. I can't figure out who, if anyone, they answer to. In the research I've done, they don't report to a "church head" - you know, like the Catholics do to the pope, the Methodists to their head church. They are non-denominational, so my opinion is that nothing will happen to them unless some of their members either drop out, or lower their tithing. I imagine the house is in their name - the house that is the "parsonage" is right behind the church, IIRC. My guess is that it's in the church's name.

Someone else may know for sure - maybe a local?

No news today?

Action on overdue documents from RC?

Judge make a decision on what, if anything, is reasonable to consider confidential.

Anyone have any news?

Does anyone else find it strange that two ministries who claim "transparency" are having such a hard time coming up with information about CC?

It's not as though the lawyers are questioning areas of finance other than that concerning CC. . . He must have cut a wide swath across some rather fertile fields.

It will be interesting to see who the new attorney is for RC, and specifically, what areas of the law he specializes in.

I looked up a quote tonight - it somehow seems relevant to this case. . . Hopefully we'll find out something new on Monday.

"I cannot accept your canon that we are to judge Pope and King unlike other men with a favourable presumption that they did no wrong. If there is any presumption, it is the other way, against the holders of power, increasing as the power increases. Historic responsibility has to make up for the want of legal responsibility. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority: still more when you add the tendency or certainty of corruption by full authority. There is no worse heresy than the fact that the office sanctifies the holder of it. "[3]

I am hoping someone here can help me out with something I picked up on in the following article.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/831369.html

"Carey and Mirabelli are seeking Christopher Coleman's income tax returns, salary and benefit information, copies of his military discharge papers and of his father's firearm owner's identification card."

Why would RC's firearm owner's identification card figure in this wrongful death suit? Any thoughts or theories? Did I miss something in a prior article about why this is relevant?

I am hoping someone here can help me out with something I picked up on in the following article.

"Carey and Mirabelli are seeking Christopher Coleman's income tax returns, salary and benefit information, copies of his military discharge papers and of his father's firearm owner's identification card."

Why would RC's firearm owner's identification card figure in this wrongful death suit? Any thoughts or theories? Did I miss something in a prior article about why this is relevant?

BBM
You took the words right out of my mouth - I'm wondering the same thing.

Reporter error: see page 20 and note that the discovery request is for Chris Coleman's fireowner's card, not the father's card, as incorrectly reported.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...ery&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member