Should Casey Receive Counseling in Jail?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you want Casey to receive counseling?

• Yes, I'd like her to receive counseling.

Votes: 115 23.8%
  • No, I don't want her to receive counseling.

Votes: 134 27.7%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 234 48.4%

• Total voters
Absolutely NOT- Casey deserves nothing- she knows darn well what she did- she is not mental by no means- she is a socipath and doesnt believe shes done anything wrong- counseling will do nothing to help her- waste of time and money- Caylee didnt deserve to die and Casey deserves nothing more than to sit in jail and rot her life away- even thats too good for her-

So, you think she's mentally healthy and sane, just evil?

Pretty much. I truly think she suffers from no mental illness, even her family said so in the beginning.(unless they consider being a sociopath a mental illness, I don't).

Pretty much. I truly think she suffers from no mental illness, even her family said so in the beginning.(unless they consider being a sociopath a mental illness, I don't).

Woah, her family said she had a mental illness? I missed that! :eek:

So, you think she's mentally healthy and sane, just evil?

Those with Antisocial Personality Disorder (sociopath) aren't mentally healthy but they are sane.

According to mental health experts, resources of time and energy may be better spent in getting help for potential victims than in treating someone with Casey's disorder.

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/9339/31780.html#treat

I am having a hard time understanding why anyone should feel sorry for Casey. Caylee went through physical pain and betrayal. Casey was able to disassociate and separate herself from what happened to her child within minutes of the crime.

Casey isn't suffering now. She is able to retreat into her books, card games and treats.

IMO

Ha, no. I need to stop posting, I have had too much benadryl :crazy: THey said she had no mental illness and never been treated for any, if I remember right.

I still consider her mental. Here's an interesting read on antisocial personality disorder, sociopathy and psychopathy. Boy, Casey certainly fits a lot of those characteristics.

Yes, I think Casey is a classic antisocial personality disorder/sociopath.

While she is not mentally healthy, technically she is sane.

maybe an exorism will be better!!!:bang:
preacher.gif

:)

do you want Casey to receive counseling in jail and if she gets sent to prison?
Sure, why not? What's another hundred thousand or so in expenses added to the several million that the Anthonys have already cost the taxpayers of Florida? Go for it!

:truce: why are so many throwing oranges at me?

Cindy told Ryan that Casey was a sociopath.

Technically being a sociopath is not a form of mental illness. It is a personality disorder.

Therapy does not work for personality disorders unless the patient recognizes there is a problem and wants to change.

IMO

I voted for no counselling. I can't see her ever being released back into society nor can I ever see her being rehabilitated. Warehouse her.

I voted 'no.' It would be throwing more of the Florida taxpayer's money away on a lost cause.

george's sister is bipolar (or so he says) and he commented that some of it might be in casey (not his actual words), i believe kiomarie made a statement to the effect of casey possibly being bipolar also. for my part i am disgusted by this assertion being made. i'm sick of seeing bipolars on CSI and criminal minds being portrayed as psychopathic. if a bipolar were in any way responsible for the death of their child they would, imo, kill themselves. they're among the most sensitive, emotional and loving people i've ever known.
there's no way in hell she's bipolar. she's like the antibipolar.

Cindy told Ryan that Casey was a sociopath.

Technically being a sociopath is not a form of mental illness. It is a personality disorder.

Therapy does not work for personality disorders unless the patient recognizes there is a problem and wants to change.

IMO

Technically Cindy isn't a psychiatrist and can't make that diagnosis, and it really is astounding that she would do that to one of Casey's friends. This speaks more about Cindy than what she thinks of Casey.

I voted NO...if she wants help, give her a bible instead of wasting tax dollars!

It's a little late for KC to get help. This should have come a long, long time ago. Certainly before she murdered her own daughter. I voted no.

If KC is proven guilty and given LWOP, then I really don't care if she receives counseling. FL is already battling financial troubles, and I don't want any of my tax dollars going to fund counseling on a person that will never be out in the community again. If she is going to get a set amount of years and then be paroled, then I hope that it is mandatory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back