Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree -- the As should have contacted LE earlier if they were TRULY worried about the welfare of Caylee and Casey. They saw Casey within the 31 days without Caylee.

I've always wondered about this, too. Caylee wasn't seen for 31 days and George nor Cindy seemed to do much. I'm sure they believed Casey when she told them that so and so was taking care of Caylee. I don't think George nor Cindy ever in their life would think Casey would harm Caylee. However, I'd still be pushing to see my granddaughter and would be wondering why I haven't seen her in 31 days.. :waitasec:

And, I don't think they should be charged. I'm sure they would already be if LE had reason to charge them.. IMO :crazy:

Cindy, most definitely should be charged, w/tampering w/evidence by washing Casey's slacks that reeked of death, the unmistakeable decomposition smell was overwhelming by then. She said: "the trunk smelled like a dead body", she should have immediately called the police then, that was the start of the cover-up, George & Lee, by being complacent towards Cindy are just as guilty. It's all been downhill since then w/their incessant lying, mistrust & disrespect of the police & Texas Equsearch. I will never forget Cindy's voice on the tape, talking about the decomposition smell, she sensed the terror & knew in her heart, it was her own grandchild!

You can't charge someone for choosing their live child over their possibly dead grandchild...and in the end that is all I think these last few months have been.

They probably suspected that there was something very, very wrong while Casey took her time partying and claiming Caylee was elsewhere...but they hoped they over-reacting.

Imagine being Casey's parent? Hearing about virtually every terrible choice she has ever made on the evening news night after night?

I wouldn't be in their shoes for anything and I do not know what they can do to make it right with themselves and between themselves....

I think the whole inner circle is guilty of not taking care of Caylee, and that would include TL, IMO.

CA - Implied that she would adopt Caylee, but when it came down to it, did she make moves in that direction and did she really mean it? I think she wanted her role to be: Grandparent and pursuing her own work, interests, retirement
GA - Same as above
LA - Own interests and sometime Uncle
TL - Own interests and sex with KC
KC- Relationship with TL leading to another life and own interests
Nanny - Can't pay for one

= 0 taking care of Caylee ALL of the time.

0 people = long-term, reliable solution in a bottle: Chloroform

The entire family failed Caylee. Cindy should've let her be adopted out when she was born. But they are all soooo selfish.

Every time CA or GA open their mouths, I want to slap them. But I sincerely hope that if it can be proven that they (especially Cindy) hindered the investigation that LE charges her. Without pity- because she didn't show Caylee any.

Why do you think the grandparents should be charged? If my kid was missing and my parents were sick about it and not wanting to believe he were dead, why should they be charged? Geez, have some compassion people. Would you feel better if they got revenge and stoned Casey to death?

The entire family failed Caylee. Cindy should've let her be adopted out when she was born. But they are all soooo selfish.

Every time CA or GA open their mouths, I want to slap them. But I sincerely hope that if it can be proven that they (especially Cindy) hindered the investigation that LE charges her. Without pity- because she didn't show Caylee any.

I think Cindy was hoping beyond hope that Casey would "straighten out" and take on the entire mother role, not just the "fun part."

But since no one in the family wanted to care for Caylee FT, and they couldn't agree to share her care, then I agree with you, they should have adopted her out.

They all keep tossing the responsibility back and forth like someone's going to hold it. Several of us said that Cindy and George are feeling the guilt for many things and that is why they are in with Casey.

LE needs to concentrate on getting KC behind bars for the remainder
of her life .

George and Cindy need to step out of the public eye - they dont say anything new or believable in the interviews and it annoys alot of people .
They dont seem to know what happened and wouldnt tell even if they did

Who knows what might occur if these attention seeking carbon based
units didnt actually receive any attention ... might be interesting to find
out .

Seems like the parents LOVE the attention just like the daughter!

Why do you think the grandparents should be charged? If my kid was missing and my parents were sick about it and not wanting to believe he were dead, why should they be charged? Geez, have some compassion people. Would you feel better if they got revenge and stoned Casey to death?

They should be charged not for wanting to believe that their grandchild is alive, but for all their other actions, including lying to LE, obstructing an investigation, possibly intentionally ruining evidence, making deragatory and untruthful remarks about LE, TE and Tim Miller.... Need I go on? That is why they may not be getting much compassion; because of their own actions.
Now, on the other hand, Jennifer Hudson and her family: them I feel tremendous compassion for.

The Anthonys have a private investigator looking into tips that continue to come in.

"Exact spot? We're getting close," Cindy Anthony said. "We feel we're on the right track. We believe -- and we have from Day 1 -- that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. We believe that she's been moved several times."

"In my gut, she's still okay... It still feels like she's, she's close to home. That's still my best feeling at the moment." "Dad, she's close, she's close..." CA's reference to being "moved alot" makes you wonder if there isn't perhaps some truth to this...

Cindy Anthony said the Orange County Sheriff's Office has spent more time building a case against Casey Anthony than looking for Caylee.

"I feel like we've lost four months of precious time (to) follow up on looking for her alive," Cindy Anthony said. "I'm angry, and for them to pull that and this is all they've got. This is ridiculous."

I will search every cottage, every cage, until I find her? Clearly CA has learned the best defense is a good offense. It's like JB's motion for State to "turn over everything they know about the search for Caylee and her whereabouts" when everyone knows his CLIENT is the only one with that information...

"There's a lot more to this story than you guys could ever imagine, and it's all going to come out," George Anthony said.

P-leeez. If, when KC is found guilty, they have withheld any credible info (which is highly doubtful) or anything of evidentiary value, they should be CHARGED.

"There's only one reason why my daughter would keep her mouth shut and why she would sacrifice going to prison the rest of her life -- to protect this child," Cindy Anthony said.

There is only one reason CA why your daughter would keep her mouth shut or would accept prison the rest of her life --and that's to protect herself from the DP while she avoids admitting to YOU CA that all your prophecies about her unfit parenting have been fulfilled. And she will continue doing so as long as you keep going along with the charade. Pass the koolaid please... aarrrgghhh... JMO

:banghead:

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html

The Anthonys have a private investigator looking into tips that continue to come in.

"Exact spot? We're getting close," Cindy Anthony said. "We feel we're on the right track. We believe -- and we have from Day 1 -- that Caylee has not stayed in the same place for very long. We believe that she's been moved several times."

"In my gut, she's still okay... It still feels like she's, she's close to home. That's still my best feeling at the moment." "Dad, she's close, she's close..." CA's reference to being "moved alot" makes you wonder if there isn't perhaps some truth to this...

Cindy Anthony said the Orange County Sheriff's Office has spent more time building a case against Casey Anthony than looking for Caylee.

"I feel like we've lost four months of precious time (to) follow up on looking for her alive," Cindy Anthony said. "I'm angry, and for them to pull that and this is all they've got. This is ridiculous."

I will search every cottage, every cage, until I find her? Clearly CA has learned the best defense is a good offense. It's like JB's motion for State to "turn over everything they know about the search for Caylee and her whereabouts" when everyone knows his CLIENT is the only one with that information...

"There's a lot more to this story than you guys could ever imagine, and it's all going to come out," George Anthony said.

P-leeez. If, when KC is found guilty, they have withheld any credible info (which is highly doubtful) or anything of evidentiary value, they should be CHARGED.

"There's only one reason why my daughter would keep her mouth shut and why she would sacrifice going to prison the rest of her life -- to protect this child," Cindy Anthony said.

There is only one reason CA why your daughter would keep her mouth shut or would accept prison the rest of her life --and that's to protect herself from the DP while she avoids admitting to YOU CA that all your prophecies about her unfit parenting have been fulfilled. And she will continue doing so as long as you keep going along with the charade. Pass the koolaid please... aarrrgghhh... JMO

:banghead:

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html
I could not agree more, they are so delusional, must be to insulate themselves from the cold, hard facts, the unbrideled truth, which is staring them in the face. Wake up, CA & GA quit this hideous charade!

They should be charged not for wanting to believe that their grandchild is alive, but for all their other actions, including lying to LE, obstructing an investigation, possibly intentionally ruining evidence, making deragatory and untruthful remarks about LE, TE and Tim Miller.... Need I go on? That is why they may not be getting much compassion; because of their own actions.
Now, on the other hand, Jennifer Hudson and her family: them I feel tremendous compassion for.

I agree. I believe most of the people here have compassion for their loss, but the GP do not seem to be interested in truthfully finding Caylee, dead or alive. Also, they don't seem to be showing any emotion except anger....no crying, pleading for help...I know that everyone reacts differently from a loss, but I would expect to see some emotional reaction at some point.

Cindy should be charged with obstruction. That woman has flip flopped more than a candidate in a presidential election and she's been less than forthcoming with evidence and information, nevermind the refusal to take a polygraph. I'm sorry, but the only reason not to take a polygraph is because you have something to hide. Just MHO.

Who is the Anthonys private investigator, does anyone know?

And just think of the massive lawsuit the A's can file against the county and the state when their PI brings Caylee home alive. ::gag::

I'm hoping that they're concentrating on KC's case at the moment. When they've put her away I suspect they'll go after at least CA, if not LA and GA too.

You can't charge someone for choosing their live child over their possibly dead grandchild...and in the end that is all I think these last few months have been.

They probably suspected that there was something very, very wrong while Casey took her time partying and claiming Caylee was elsewhere...but they hoped they over-reacting.

Imagine being Casey's parent? Hearing about virtually every terrible choice she has ever made on the evening news night after night?

I wouldn't be in their shoes for anything and I do not know what they can do to make it right with themselves and between themselves....
They can begin and end this charade by telling the authorities the truth for once. Is that such a hard choice to make? 31 days NOT seeing my grandaughter would NOT happen because if I really thought there was a nanny,I as a grandmother would have insited on knowing this nanny's phone number and where she lived not even to mention I would have insisted on meeting her during ALL those years Cindy now claims...poor grandparenting...

If you look at the thread that asks if CA and GA are "covering up" the overwhelming response is that over 70% of those that answer think that they have covered up. Then you come here and look at the number that thinks that they should be charged and the response is at about 50%. What isn't jiving here? Do 25% of us think that they are somehow entitled to "cover up"? I don't understand the discrepancy? Anyone have any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom