Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply but this actually confused me more! How did the towing company guy get in the trunk? Did that happen when GA went there to get the car? I though he said that he was afraid to open the trunk because of the smell.....I know some towing employee said that the car smelled like another car where someone had committed suicide but then Cindy said she went down there and was told that the car didn't smell like that when it was first brought it..........this is all so convoluted! How do the police know that the maggots didn't come from being in the dumpster?
I know they found hair and dirt and the "stain" but I never heard LE say that they had conclusive test results that Caylee's body fluids were found on the bag or in the car, I just heard it on NG.
Does anyone know if the dirt sample was compared to dirt in the As yard?

When GA went to get the car at the impound lot- they both smelled a really bad odor and the tow co. employee stated he felt relieved when the he lifted the bag and it was light. GA had just told him his gdaughter was missing.
IMO JB or whatever atty reps KC at trial will argue that point about the maggots coming from the dumpster.
I have not heard from LE about the dna found on the bag.
I have been wondering the same thing about the dirt samples.
PS- Please only put initials-no last names> I edited your post. I think we have a warning the next person posting full names/last names gets a timeout.:blowkiss:

Cindy and George picked up the car on the 15th, and after smelling the dam@ thing they had to know something. Cindy sends George to work? Cindy's first 911 call (Casey in the car) I need someone arrested for stealing a car and money. Cindy second 911 call (from the house) Mean time George had called Lee and ask him to go to the house because Cindy is upset. What did George say to Lee about the car? Lee was in the garage with the car when he called Cindy, and she pulled in the driveway 30 seconds later. All 3 knew what was going on. Lee kept Cindy from placing the 3rd 911 call for 45 minutes. Lee then put Casey through the motions of what would happen when the police arrived. I still have problems with that, like you better stick to the script. Cindy tells dispatch that the car smells of death, but not the arriving officer. Why not? All 3 of them knew something was wrong with the smell of that car, with all of the police, detectives in that house on the 15th why was that not mentioned? All three of them have hindered the investigation. Because LE was looking at a kidnapping and not a mother that used the car in a crime against her child, that gave the Anthony's time to clean up the mess. They should all be charged with something, but because they have lost their Caylee and Casey will be going to jail, they will probably not be charged.

I wonder if that first night LE went into the garage at all or if they were simply let in through the front door?

You can rest assured that LE scoped out the Pontiac in the garage. The only reason it was not taken that night is because they needed a warrant. Even if GA said, "sure, you can take it", he could later claim that he did not understand what he was agreeing too and did not give permission to search the car for remnants of Caylee. LE covered the bases here. They also smelled the car the night they arrived.

Someone cleaned out the car, threw away trash, washed it and removed and washed items from the vehicle before KC was located and obviously before GA went to work at 3pm. Why? Well, I suggest it is not because someone there is a clean freak but rather to hide potential evidence that would implicate KC in a crime. Really, they didn't know where their daughter or grand daughter were for weeks at this time, but when they found her stinking abandonned and towed car the first thoughts were to clean it of the smell of a rotting corpse and then try to find their daughter?

Destruction of evidence. No doubt.

"The dam* car smells like there's been a dead body in it!" This may be the only truth to escape CA's mouth since the police arrived to take the kidnapping report. Excited utterances have a tendancy to be true.

Seems to me that a call to the police was in order when they retrieved the death car. "Hello, Officer, I just got my car out of a tow yard after it was towed 2 weeks ago and it reeks of rotting human corpse, I think you need to take a look at this immediately because I can't find my daughter or grand daughter and this is the car they use." Wouldn't the first thought be "Oh my something has happened to the girls!" ?

CA would not voluntarily give up her credit card records? Why? Because there was something damning on them and she wasn't going to willingly give LE information that would implicate her daugher in any way. She expected them to take her word that the records held nothing of value to the investigation. Hello out there in lala land.

If anyone is charged with a crime, it will be CA for destroying evidence. They may not have been very cooperative with LE, but they are not required to be helpful, or to testify against their daughter.

Wow! For a supposed Big Name lawyer as NeJame his whole website seems to be talking about the Anthony case and he isn't even defending Casey. Does he actually think defending the parents of this trash (Casey) will bring him his 15 minutes of fame is worth it? I'd never hire him!

Nejame wasn't hired to defend Casey.

Destruction of evidence. No doubt.

Respectfully snipped....

And GA, being a former homicide detective , knew better than to touch that car or anything in it.

They both---no, make that all --need to be charged.

I am looking forward to Cindy being put on the witness stand and trying to double-speak her way out of the 911 calls.

PS- Please only put initials-no last names> I edited your post. I think we have a warning the next person posting full names/last names gets a timeout.:blowkiss:[/quote]

Thanks, I'm clueless :redface:

Wow! For a supposed Big Name lawyer as NeJame his whole website seems to be talking about the Anthony case and he isn't even defending Casey. Does he actually think defending the parents of this trash (Casey) will bring him his 15 minutes of fame is worth it? I'd never hire him!

Dolly, I understand exactly why you think and feel as you do because I felt the same animosity and contempt for MNJ until I spent a couple hours with him earlier this month. Believe me, if you or I ever needed a lawyer in Florida, he is exactly the lawyer to choose.

BTW, I cannot believe I'm actually defending a trial lawyer when I have the lowest possible opinion of them as a group--prosecution or defense. :)

My question is... Why haven't the A's been charged?

I think as soon as Casey is convicted and sent off to the Big House, LE will then change the focus of their time and attention to the rest of the evil A family. And hopefully, many charges will soon follow!!

Let's see.... First off, Cindy claimed she lied to police to get them to come arrest her. Said

"I said whatever I needed to do to get the authorities to come help me," Cindy Anthony said. "I worked on whatever I could to get them out there, so I'm not a liar. I just stretched the truth a little bit.
The car wasn't where it was supposed to be, so I said it was stolen, because I didn't have any reason to come to my house. That doesn't make me a liar or a murderer, and that doesn't make my daughter either, just because she had some mistruths."

Basically said the "smells like a dead body" was a fabrication to get the cops there quicker.

Isn't that chargeable for something right there?

I voted yes, but this is mostly directed at Cindy. The way she has lied and obstructed the investigation has been at the least, blatant. With GA background in LE and hers in nursing, I have no doubt they discussed the smell from the car AND investigated the contents of the car. Upon seeing the doll in the backseat, and whatever was on those pants, they made a concious decision to interfere--Cindy by washing those pants. I do believe GA cleaned the trunk, but he has never admitted doing so and it really can't be proven. Make no mistake, Cindy did not "innocently" wash those pants. There was probably something very incriminating on them, and that smoking gun literally went down the drain. :furious:

Just an addendum to my post above--I believe the tow yard guy was standing right there when the trunk was opened and saw the inside of it. I wonder if LE ever asked him to describe the inside of the trunk and then compare his description with what LE observed when they first got to the car. This might bring up the question of one of the A family members cleaning it out.

They went through the car I believe before the LE ever got there. In one of my earlier posts a few weeks ago I took the 911 calls and enhanced the background audio and KC says something to effect in the background, "You had no right to go through it!" CA even announces to her that LE are here and says, "Are you ready?"

They went through the car I believe before the LE ever got there. In one of my earlier posts a few weeks ago I took the 911 calls and enhanced the background audio and KC says something to effect in the background, "You had no right to go through it!" CA even announces to her that LE are here and says, "Are you ready?"

I had no idea KC said that in the background, nor do I have any doubt whatsoever that both CA and GA went thru the car and picked out incriminating evidence. Imagine the conversation CA and GA must have had about it. Then think about them scouring the car--when KC pants were examined, I would bet that they both saw what was on them and together decided the pants needed to be washed. The fact that they left some evidence and items behind tells me it was a calculated decision made not to be so obvious about covering up/destruction of evidence. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member