Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey Anthony????

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey?

• Yes

Votes: 258 71.5%
  • No

Votes: 74 20.5%
  • I Do Not Know

Votes: 29 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate to say this, but it depends on if she is found guilty. I can't even stand the thought but what if OJ, I mean KC, walks? Then, I'd say every player in this whole nightmare should litigate against the A's. Maybe just spite on my part.

Interesting post that she made almost 2 years ago....:sigh:

I don't think he has any case against KC. I don't recall any public statements or statements to LE from her directly implicating or slandering him. (plus the civil court already views her as indigent, and she is in jail. What would be the point?)

Cindy however is real fair game.

ITA, IMO he has no case against Casey or George or Lee. Even Cindy, no case imo. I wish him peace

I don't think Jesse would have a good case against the A's. But I don't think he should worry about his reputation. A lot of people have backed him and his family and they have a lot more respect than the A's.

No.
He stands to gain nothing, not financially or reputation wise.
He already has the support and respect of the community at large.
Nobody in their right minds believes a single shred of the lives the Anthonys have spouted. NOBODY. They can pretend to believe, but they know better in their hearts.

It would only hold him back from leading a productive life, more time wasted on the pieces of ____ that the Anthonys are.

A waste. What a huge waste.

To what end?
Will a lawsuit be worth the exacerbated negative energy that will surround his life while he pursues this?
In this case, I think the time, cost and energy that would go into a civil case like this is not worth it. Is money what he would be after? Is clearing his name what he would be after? Will either of these things be accomplished and will the time investment of his life be worth it?

I think he should have loftier goals and he should move in a different positive and forward direction. I think if there is any smudge on his name, it can be cleared by continuing to do good works.

JMHO of course :)

I agree with you 100%. I don't think he has any reason to file a lawsuit, since he was never considered a suspect, so he did not suffer any damages.
This country is lawsuit happy anyway... it's just amazing to me the people who think they deserve some compensation for the slightest things. How exactly was he harmed in this case? So Cindy suggested he might be involved in Caylee's disappearance... big deal.
I thought it interesting that his father chose to go on HLN yesterday and tell "his side of the story." Of course, he never considered that this interview was keeping their name in the spotlight, did he? :waitasec:

If he was the bio dad of Caylee I think he would likely have a case. But he is not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbtNN7DNgZg"]YouTube - ‪NANCY GRACE HLN Casey Anthony's former fiance jesse grund speaks out , 7-5-11lv‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r5dCNiW80k"]YouTube - ‪casey anthony = TODAY show 7-6-11-will she go home?‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gOOJoz8bTw"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony's former fiance speaks out [CNN 7-06-2011]‬‏[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back