SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I promised panini I would put up a photograph showing my legs. I feel so sexually objectified! ;) and of course all of us are putting up photographs and panini and sleuth5 are not in right now lol.

Those are colored swimming fins for diving.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Exceptional gams, without question.

Wow! There's os many beautiful Sleuthers here. As for my beautiful person entry, I'll stick with my current avatar :blushing:

Gauntlet you're killing us!!! But I completely and totally respect you not changing your avatar.

Just saw the announcement;

they are going forward with retrial on JA.

(ps I am in, temporarily changed my avatar)

Wow! There's os many beautiful Sleuthers here. As for my beautiful person entry, I'll stick with my current avatar :blushing:

A lot of us are only doing it for one day...we'd love to see what you look like.

And if it makes it any easier I totally chickened out and picked an older picture.

I was saying earlier,,,when I lay off the Blue Bell and start Prancercizing, I'll post a more current one.

This 30 minutes is taking F O R E V E R ! ! !

I have a question for you KCL - Has anyone mentioned their thoughts to you regarding this quote from the jury foreman? 'No, I think 18 days hurt her. I think she was not a good witness.'

It struck me that he may have been thinking about the 8 jury members who voted opposite of his own vote.......

I think you could be right. He seemed sympathetic to her, herself.

My source just said they'd be announcing this at noon our time but I don't know exactly.

Let me just say i'm not going to say but you can fill in the blanks. It has something to do with whether the State will continue on in pursuit of the DP in a new hearing. There was some talk yesterday by the County Attorney about negotiating a deal with this murderer.

I personally like this news.

Enjoy this MadLib! ;)

A lot of us are only doing it for one day...we'd love to see what you look like.

And if it makes it any easier I totally chickened out and picked an older picture.

I was saying earlier,,,when I lay off the Blue Bell and start Prancercizing, I'll post a more current one.

An older picture when you were a little French girl. ;)

:giggle: when I ran to the store last night, i bought more blue bell italian cream cake...:blushing:

OMG Tenaciousdae Look @ you with that kitty.
:loveyou::heartluv::heartbeat:

Midwest, glad you joined in to add your beauty to the group.

Thank you :blushing:

That's my hubby with me.
He is actually barely a year older than I, but has the gray hair/balding family gene. Everyone always thinks he is older than he is.
My son still has brown hair at 30 yrs old, but definitely has the same "hairline" as his dad... :giggle:

Must be something else, this was announced a few hours ago.

Oh sorry! I didn't know that. I just got a phone call from someone close to the case and told me they were going forward with this new DP phase and it wasn't announced yet.

Sorry for the buzz kill if I did that! Just going with what was presented to me. :seeya:

Oh this made my day. I don't want NG but I can't wait to see what her inmates say.

Hmm then again, I wonder if there's other victims of crime out there upset to see the person who changed their life in some horrible way back on TV. God bless them.

Attachments

• ngsmaller.gif
    ngsmaller.gif
    114.6 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors