SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My! We must have grown up at the same exact time! I still to this day remember clearly my mother running into the living room saying quit playing with the volume controls quit turning the volume up and down! I had to explain to her that that is how the song went! Yes that is another good one to throw away. right after Archies sugar sugar.

I will be washed away if somebody can post Def Leppard's "pour some sugar on me"!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Your wish is my command. ;)

DEF LEPPARD - 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' (Official) - YouTube

I'm about the opposite of a "Cougar" - Y'all got me under pressure, here! Saw these dudes in Birmingham, AL many years ago in concert and those "left-handed cigarettes" were being passed around all over the dam place.....

ZZ Top - Got Me Under Pressure (Live In Texas) - YouTube

Went to see ZZ in concert when I was about 19 years old. LoL, lots of "left handed" cigarettes being passed around for sure. Concerts sure were fun back in the good old days :giggle:.

Here's one for the convicted killer. I saw these guys on their last concert leg before they quit touring. Best concert I've ever been to.

Crime of the Century - in HD - YouTube

Wow has this forum gone sideways. I thought I would stop by to see whats new in the trial and I get chick talk, people posting pics of themselves and music videos...
Is there another thread with trial talk?

We have all gone quite mad here bob...:floorlaugh:

Wow has this forum gone sideways. I thought I would stop by to see whats new in the trial and I get chick talk, people posting pics of themselves and music videos...

Okay, I'll bite.

The jury chose the wrong foreman.

The lying torture murderess may yet cheat the hangman.

What would you like to talk about? :D

I so want to post the video for SHOTS by LMFAO, but would definitely get kicked off the board. I highly recommend you YouTube it and pour yourself a Jaeger Bomb. Cheers!

Okay, I'll bite.

The jury chose the wrong foreman.

The lying torture murderess may yet cheat the hangman.

What exactly is the foreman's role anyways?

Do they make sure messages are passed back and forth between jury and JSS?

I read on here this afternoon that the announcement to continue on and re-try the penalty phase was coming...

Yay!! I hope it's televised. So if it's true....do you think the State wanted it or do you think CMJA rejected a plea deal?

We are deep in the fog... working off our own PTSD. Have a shot and join us! Surely you would like to get in touch with your inner horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dumle