SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww man, I LOVE Elton John. All the early Elton John stuff rocks. Rocket Man, Candle in the Wind, Crocodile Rock, Someone Saved My Life Tonight....what a trip down memory lane. Thanks TD!!!!!!

That was such a wonderful time in my life! The best years of my life when he was at his prime. one of the songs that I had never heard in the United States was on a special album that I got. It is one of my favorite songs of his although not for this thread .. I doubt tonight anyone else would want to hear.

The name of the song is " a song for guy". I can't recall how I came across the album but it was only released in Europe I believe. I may go look for the album and play it before I go to bed.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Supposedly the Maricopa DA was to announce going through with penalty phase....GUess he offerred CMJA LWOP with NO appeals... that's what I know

Ohh I see now...yeah she was never gonna agree to no appeals - she's probably already written out her whole appeal plan for her next 5 appeals.

Has the state decided to go ahead with the penalty phase retrial? (sorry for interupting the pajama party)

Wow has this forum gone sideways. I thought I would stop by to see whats new in the trial and I get chick talk, people posting pics of themselves and music videos...
Is there another thread with trial talk?

The mods decided to put us in Sidebar some time back when there was nothing going on after the non-verdict verdict...Until something happens in this case, this is where we are at. :seeya:

What exactly is the foreman's role anyways?

Do they make sure messages are passed back and forth between jury and JSS?

In this case, it was to pervert justice -- well, not completely.

Yes, the foreman is to communicate the verdict to the judge.

Other than that, each jury pretty well decides how they want the role to play out in their deliberations.

Credit where it's due; i.e., Murder One, especially cruel.

Fail = 5 voted no felony murder and 4 hung on sentencing phase

Do I blame the foreman for that?

I think he bears more responsibility than the others, especially as he was one of the 'Failing Four', and probably one of the 'No-Felony Five' as well.

Ohh I see now...yeah she was never gonna agree to no appeals - she's probably already written out her whole appeal plan for her next 5 appeals.

:floorlaugh:

Pretty much, eh? Jodi just can't accept the fact the the DP is what is the ultimate punishment for the worse of the worse.

Sleuth5, are you the same person as Sleuth, who I saw on here a lot during trial days?? I don't see Sleuth anymore....

Don't forget about BBBBenny and the Jets !
Love me some Elton...pure genius !

Elton John Benny and the Jets

Ok, how bizarre... I was just going to post how much I adore Elton John too. It SO reminds me of home. I can see me and my friends cruising around town and partying at our outdoor spots. I'm a child of the 80s, so I was slightly young for Elton John, but we listened to classic rock in high school, must be a New England thing, so most of the stuff we listened to was 70s kind of stuff... mixed in with 80s goodness as well. Ooo... just got inspiration for my next video post.

Loove Christopher Walken

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbckwYY9r4"]Fat Boy Slim - Weapon of Choice - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314