SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Ask Diane what exactly they did during all 3 deliberations - INCLUDING GUILT. I want to know how they went about going through everything.

And how the foreman was selected.

Ok... I want your life for awhile lisasalinger: One of my teenage sons has decided none of us are slutty enough to be cougars, and wants to know if we are having fun reliving our pre-children " left handed cigarette/ alcoholic years that we remember bits and pieces of.... :truce:

Haha, wow. He sounds like a cool kid. I will admit that my life is super fun and interesting, and I'm surrounded by amazing people. I intend to laugh and party as much as possible while I'm on this earth... so my good times continue to roll :)

IIRC, the Alexander family wants to move forward with the second penalty phase - They are not willing to leave this up to the Judge - They want the death penalty for CMA and are willing to go thru it again. We all still need to figure out what new stuff JM can bring out in the second phase. JMO

Thats what really interests me, I'd like to see what has happened in other cases where the penalty phase has been done again. What new evidence they bring in, what stories change, how far back they go to repeat evidence for the new jury, do they show any video of the previous trial? etc etc

Unfortunately we just get HLN rehashing the reruns of sensational sex talk etc, then I come on here and get dropped into the middle of a pajama party! :banghead: :floorlaugh:

IIRC, the Alexander family wants to move forward with the second penalty phase - They are not willing to leave this up to the Judge - They want the death penalty for CMA and are willing to go thru it again. We all still need to figure out what new stuff JM can bring out in the second phase. JMO

Her interviews during deliberations. Especially where she pretty much says if anyone pizzes her off she will kill again. (Of course, she called it abuse.)

Not much to talk about right now, so the mods are giving us "sidebars" to have a little fun. The killer is in her box, and we're all just patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for what happens next. Other than that, there really isn't anything noteworthy to report :giggle:. Take off your shoes and let your hair down and join us. We're a fun bunch! :seeya:

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun - YouTube

BBM - Bwahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;403hBJcmyMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=403hBJcmyMQ[/video]

Seems as if almost every Elton song I say..." Oh, that's one of my faves ":rockon:

I love his version of this:

[video=youtube;yCYelLpKjEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCYelLpKjEw[/video]

Thats what really interests me, I'd like to see what has happened in other cases where the penalty phase has been done again. What new evidence they bring in, what stories change, how far back they go to repeat evidence for the new jury, do they show any video of the previous trial? etc etc

Unfortunately we just get HLN rehashing the reruns of sensational sex talk etc, then I come on here and get dropped into the middle of a pajama party! :banghead: :floorlaugh:

Popcorn bob? Pizza? The bar is open..help yourself...be careful not to be the first to fall asleep...you may wake up with shaving cream all over you..or worse...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

YES! Ask Diane what exactly they did during all 3 deliberations - INCLUDING GUILT. I want to know how they went about going through everything.

Yes, that's a great idea! I also wonder if any of them noticed how Jodi and Wilmott dressed alike.

Her interviews during deliberations. Especially where she pretty much says if anyone pizzes her off she will kill again. (Of course, she called it abuse.)

Yes, maybe when beach or someone else can do it, we can discuss the possibilities in a new thread?

Seems as if almost every Elton song I say..." Oh, that's one of my faves ":rockon:

Me too! Said the same thing when I saw Take me to the Pilot. Awesome.

[video=youtube;RsozyGR6Eo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsozyGR6Eo4[/video]

Another one of my faves :rocker:

[video=youtube;wvQ8z-mONGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvQ8z-mONGA[/video]

Okay, I'll bite.

The jury chose the wrong foreman.

The lying torture murderess may yet cheat the hangman.

How about: 1) What are you doing to contend with "trial withdrawal"? I'm re-watching my favorite JM cross examination moments of Samuels and ALV...

2) Also, what did happen to ALV (in terms of that closed door hearing)???

3) Finally, I think ALV's twitter account was hacked. I won't link to it, but you can find her account listed under her name...

Yes, with Boycie (my Cardigan Corgi) as my Avatar.... ?

Umm...I think so...I just remember the name "Sleuth." Yes, I think it was the picture with your dog. This whole time I didn't know you guys were the same person!

BBM~ Indeed. More Flores interviews? I'm just speculating...

I checked out some of the old commercials on you tube. It brings you back. I like the sprite commercials. Im not able to find a 7-UP commercial that plays the song Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin. If someone could find it I would really appreciate it.

[video=youtube;COiIC3A0ROM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM[/video]
Al Green "Lets stay together"

Link: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/20130530county-murder-cases-flux.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir