SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror No. 6 Diane Schwartz and alternate Juror No. 17 Tara Kelley have both made clear that they neither believed Jodi Arias’ story, nor did they ever see her show any kind of remorse in the brutal murder of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander. And they both agreed that she should have gotten the death penalty.

But on Monday night, Schwartz and Kelley returned to Dr. Drew On Call. They viewed pieces of video pertaining to the Arias case that they had never seen before, including the interrogation tapes where Arias' father was being questioned. Watch their reactions in the video player below.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/03/what-jodi-arias-jurors-never-saw

Where the h#ll do you people live??? These prehistoric insects sound horrific.

:floorlaugh:

When I saw this I immediately thought of our favorite Websleuths wine connoisseur.

487237_480877661989196_369163680_n.jpg

This is truly hilarious and precious!! Thanks for sharing:seeya:

I'd like to report that according to one of my friends in CT, there has been a legitimate prancercise sighting. At first she thought it was zumba, but upon closer inspection she immediately recognized the woman's mesmerizing horse-like movement. The revolution has begun!

is this the potato bug..../??

Potato Bug in hand. - YouTube

That was so cool - thanks for posting that! I've never met these bugs before.
I usef to raise crickets and meal worms to feed to my growing family of praying mantids though. And the lizards liked it too ;)
I know, you may think it's sick but I love observing buggy creatures (except for that roach that freaked me out of a peaceful sleep once so long ago) and have been known to frequent the bug zoo for hours at a time :blushing:

Both of my dogs are topspotted by the vet regularly and they STILL get ticks. They die immediately, but I still have to detach them. Incredibly, no human family member has gotten one yet. In the olden days when I had mine we'd "heat" them out with a bic lighter!

Yea, the bic is a good way, but this thing was so buried up we weren't sure it was a tic. He had been feasting for a while on me. lol

[video=youtube;zrrwckzksig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrrwckzksig[/video]

That was so cool - thanks for posting that! I've never met these bugs before.
I did use to raise crickets and meal worms to feed to my growing family of praying mantids though. And the lizards liked it too ;)
I know, you may think it's sick but I love observing buggy creatures (except for that roach that roach that freaked me out of a peaceful sleep once so long ago) and have been known to frequent the bug zoo for hours at a time :blushing:

Are you serious? A bug zoo? Where is the world is that inside the other zoo? What do you do with the praying mantis? ty

I am so glad we're anonymous here, because I can freely admit I'm a Bee Gees/ Disco era fan! My coworkers would never believe this! :facepalm:

Me too! :lol: That Barry was beyond good looking back in the day! ;)

The first time I saw one was when we moved to Houston. They call them pine bark beetles or water beetles, but never cockraoches. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Where we live, they are often called "water bugs". Thankfully we don't see them that much where we live now, though we do have monthly pest control.

Then there's South Carolina, where they give the creatures a more sophisticated name, Palmetto Bugs. :floorlaugh: We only vacation there, but I do know that where we go, they are so prevalent that you do not even think about cooking out on the grill anywhere near dark. Seriously, when they come out at night if there's any source of food around, it's like they're on cocaine. They move FAST. :facepalm:

I'd like to report that according to one of my friends in CT, there has been a legitimate prancercise sighting. At first she thought it was zumba, but upon closer inspection she immediately recognized the woman's mesmerizing horse-like movement. The revolution has begun!

What happened in jersey last night? Does it seem like they are going to bring anyone new into the melee?:seeya:

Both of my dogs are topspotted by the vet regularly and they STILL get ticks. They die immediately, but I still have to detach them. Incredibly, no human family member has gotten one yet. In the olden days when I had mine we'd "heat" them out with a bic lighter!

You guys are seriously turning me off from ever going into the countryside.

Yay!! I love it. I told my 43 year old son last night I had a new exercise and he said "What prancersize?". He had seen it on YouTube. :floorlaugh:

You guys are seriously turning me off from ever going into the countryside.

Just get a pair of really tall boots, a pair of overalls, and spray yourself down. You will be fine. :) Oh, and a pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicky Trout