SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare you to resist the power of your inner horse!​

[video=youtube;k9kKeAJX5B4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9kKeAJX5B4[/video]

That is what the man at the liquor store told me. Maybe I should trap them and sell them to a restaurant around here. Problem is not many of these rednecks would be interested in fried scorpion.. I can't even find a chinese or Japanese food restaurant and I love sushi. :)

BBM

Sounds like a song title... "The Man At The Liquor Store"

Reminds me of this title (kinda):

[video=youtube;IHCE5sw1mTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHCE5sw1mTs[/video]

Has anyone here seen a giant potatoe bug? Im not sure of their true name but thats what we call them! The big ones look like small creatures, not bugs!

Is it this thing? I saw it on the back porch maybe two years ago, one of the creepiest bugs I've ever seen.

Attachments

• BigBug.gif
    BigBug.gif
    148.1 KB · Views: 36
I Wonder Why...She's the Greatest Dancer!​

[video=youtube;7LUie81E82k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUie81E82k[/video]

I want chickens soo bad, but we have too many fox and raccoons... We have urban farming laws that allow us city dwellers to have them. Yesterday I had a neighbors whole hive of bees collecting in some of my trees!

Speaking of bugs... I used to smoke by my fireplace, until this fell out of it one day...

Meet the wood louse spider... If you have roll-y poll-y's you have these spiders...I had never seen one before but now I see them all the time under mulch in my garden beds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 33
California Girls Prance TOO!​

[video=youtube;F57P9C4SAW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4[/video]

I have a new pet cricket in our new house. He comes out in the kitchen in the evening..he's over there chirping away trying to get noticed. He seems to like the laundry room during the day. What should I name him? Tide?

Is it this thing? I saw it on the back porch maybe two years ago, one of the creepiest bugs I've ever seen.

Nope. Thats not it. They are honey colored, huge bodies, short legs. They literally look like little alien animals.
Thanks for trying though. That bug looks pretty creepy!

BBM.....I dunno, "Bob", do you live in Arizona? Do you pay taxes here? Have you had a family member or friend become a victim of a homicide?

To answer for myself, "Yes, yes, and yes". Does it make me "feel better"? Damn Skippy! These "monsters" won't ever have the opportunity to victimize anyone else or suck money from honest tax payers.
Just wish they'd shorten the appeal process, and if a convicted murderer WANTS to be executed ASAP, BRING IT ON. And while they're on Death Row, cut out all the "perks". We spend enough through the whole justice system, we shouldn't have to pick up the tab for electricity for 2 electrical appliances, stamps, paper, and, seriously, WHY should they even have visitation AT ALL? Lock them down in a facility, bare bones, until the execution date. We don't need to pay wages for all the guards that have to move them from cell to visitation room and watch them. Phone calls? Pfftttt.
Get with the "Program", "Bob", what have YOU done lately to secure "victim's rights"? See, there's some things that we, as the victim's family, kinda pay .......like the casket, the funeral, the hearse, the mortician, the plot, having the victim's house cleaned, the cost of psychiatric help, estate taxes, loss of income going to trial, fuel costs back and forth to the prosecutor's and the court house, etc., etc., and we pay taxes on those, thus contributing to the "offender's" room and board while they await trial and later are incarcerated. Seems to me, that the "offender", with mostly free "Public Defenders" is NOT contributing their fair share. In fact, they're using MY oxygen.
Do I "feel better" when I have to go identify my loved ones body?
Seriously, "Bob", am I missing something? Where does one insert "feel better" in this entire process? Maybe you should use the term "suck less". Because, "Bob", the whole tragedy SUCKS BIG TIME.
So, REALLY, "Bob", execution still doesn't entirely make me "feel better". But it's a start, being that the only way I could truly "feel better" is if the "offender" could bring back my loved one, which can't happen. Knowing the "offender" is 6 feet under and can't victimize anyone else, helps me "feel better" to a degree.
Sorry, folks, got on and that post was the first thing I saw.........seems like "Bob" is one of those "Special Kind of Stupids". My Doc said I should try to ignore those people........just one of those days, so you'll have to forgive me!:please:

Thanks so much. Perfect

Behold the Birth of the Prance!​

[video=youtube;w6pg18bJt-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6pg18bJt-A[/video]

is this the potato bug..../??

[video=youtube;7YHxIlKlWfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YHxIlKlWfc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

:facepalm: After reading posts here tonight, I almost feel like this is off topic (LOL), but I was just thinking and wondering if there have been any Matt McCartney sightings .... sure would like to know what went down there and what kind of involvement or knowledge he had in this crime. Seems to have dropped off the face of the earth .... love a good mystery, but I want this one solved already :maddening:

I want chickens soo bad, but we have too many fox and raccoons... We have urban farming laws that allow us city dwellers to have them. Yesterday I had a neighbors whole hive of bees collecting in some of my trees!

Speaking of bugs... I used to smoke by my fireplace, until this fell out of it one day...

Meet the wood louse spider... If you have roll-y poll-y's you have these spiders...I had never seen one before but now I see them all the time under mulch in my garden beds.

Oh eek, that's a creepy critter all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97