DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=vimeo;8738456]http://vimeo.com/8738456[/video]

Shall we?

[video=youtube;k9kKeAJX5B4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9kKeAJX5B4[/video]

I was fascinated with BTK for the same reasons...

My crime following started when I was nine in 1969 because of the Zodiac. We lived in Napa for a short while for my stepfather's job.

I remember seeing the cryptograms in the paper. I remember at one point my mom wouldn't let me ride the schoolbus because Zodiac had threatened to "pick off kiddies as they bounced off the bus."

I was already into Nancy Drew so I was a goner and have been fascinated by psychopaths ever since.

Many Zodiac suspects emerged but none was ever proven. They were probably all wrong. Maybe someday we'll know who he is but I doubt it.

So when BTK came back, I was really fascinated because it would be as though Zodiac were caught.

They both were media hogs too...Zodiac sent letters to the press too.

The Zodiac case is amazing! Both definitely had similarities. I have dug in to that one as well, off and on thru the years.

My brother is really hooked on the Zodiac mystery. He and I used to read Tom Voigt's website quite a bit. My brother likes the Gaikowski theory.

How scary that you lived in that vicinity, I can totally understand your mom being spooked.

In addition to crimes (solved and unsolved) and trials, I also get hooked on missing people cases from time to time too. The Maura Murray case baffles me. And of course, I followed the Natalie Holloway case while that was going on. I think we all can surmise that Natalie is probably dead, but cases like Maura and others really blow my mind. So crazy that these people can just completely vanish with no trace.

:seeya: Yes, he is a nice piece of eye candy, isn't he? In my mind, there is a toss-up between and Ryan Gosling to play Christian Grey.

I haven't read the books but now you have my attention!!:floorlaugh:

A certain Boycott FB page said one of them was South African. If she had then moved to Aus, her accent would be as it is IMO. The fake photo was weird though.

I don't know if maybe she lived there as a kid or something .. but considering all the other lies, and the fact that she's using a SA connection as a reason to make up the Reeva page, and the fact that her name is not even Elna then I believe NOTHING they say.

The whole thing .. is BS .. in Australia we have been aware of them since the Zahra Baker days. Only got annoyed after the BS on Dr Drew .. until then I was like meh ..

i don't understand who "they" are, Mrs. G.

I saw the 48 Hours show about him and I remember they said that his interrogation was so masterful that it should be viewed in police training classes.

Just finished watching it. It was a smooth interrogation, but the killer was fairly intelligent so he didn't start making up a bunch of stories. Strange that he began at an older age, unless there is more to the Colonel. I'll look up some more tomorrow.

Hey you know all those 'Justice 4 'name of victim' and 'State Vs name of perp' FB pages that always pop up during trials etc .. most all of them are made by the same two Aussie women .. upcoming they're onto Rusty Sniederman, George Zimmerman, Reeva Steenkamp and a few others .. does anyone else find that weird since 'Admin 1' from the Justice 4 Travis page went on Dr Drew pretending to be a woman called 'Edna' who just got interested in the case?

I wasn't aware of this....strange indeed

The whole thing .. is BS .. in Australia we have been aware of them since the Zahra Baker days. Only got annoyed after the BS on Dr Drew .. until then I was like meh ..

Wow, I am totally oblivious to all of this. Had no idea there was controversy over the admins of those pages. Will dig in to what you posted, interesting.

p.s. notice I said "totally" again... haha. somebody please stop me

These psychopaths are so good at fooling people, putting their evil selves away as it suits them. Here's an article about Dennis radar's family...the BTK killer...

Heartbreaking for his family.

http://www.kake.com/news/headlines/1315562.html?device=tablet

I read abook about Radner. He was emotionless when he confessed to all the crimes and thought he was smarter than the LE- sounds just like JA and that thing in Florida. There certainly is a common demoninator in these psycopaths, really! I just can't imagine what makes these nuts think that they can get away with murder and all the disgusting things they do. It took a long time to find out who BTK was, though.

The Zodiac case is amazing! Both definitely had similarities. I have dug in to that one as well, off and on thru the years.

My brother is really hooked on the Zodiac mystery. He and I used to read Tom Voigt's website quite a bit. My brother likes the Gaikowski theory.

How scary that you lived in that vicinity, I can totally understand your mom being spooked.

In addition to crimes (solved and unsolved) and trials, I also get hooked on missing people cases from time to time too. The Maura Murray case baffles me. And of course, I followed the Natalie Holloway case while that was going on. I think we all can surmise that Natalie is probably gone, but cases like Maura and others really blow my mind. So crazy that these people can just completely vanish with no trace.

Yeah, I've read Tom's site some too. He's very dedicated! I agree Gaikowski is a very strong suspect and even looks a little like the composite

I haven't heard of the Maura Murray case, and will check it out. I also followed Natalie's case and Laci Peterson's pretty religiously.

My mom used to think I was nuts but she moved in with me a few years ago and now she's hooked on crime stories too. We would watch Jodi's trial when I got home from work.

I love it when people are found and when bad guys get what's coming to them.

And some more... Dancing! LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDwutKpVyas"]Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer - YouTube[/ame]

I read abook about Radner. He was emotionless when he confessed to all the crimes and thought he was smarter than the LE- sounds just like JA and that thing in Florida. There certainly is a common demoninator in these psycopaths, really! I just can't imagine what makes these nuts think that they can get away with murder and all the disgusting things they do. It took a long time to find out who BTK was, though.

He really is a lot like whosherdoodle! They think they're so much smarter than everybody else. I mean JA actually expected the jurors to believe her 18 days of drivel!

I'm telling you, some people have more nerve than a bad tooth!

Plus....I love that they both mispronounce and misuse big words! :floorlaugh:

Wow, I am totally oblivious to all of this. Had no idea there was controversy over the admins of those pages. Will dig in to what you posted, interesting.

p.s. notice I said "totally" again... haha. somebody please stop me

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91YS3fNegmE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91YS3fNegmE[/ame]

Could this be a dance-related tune? LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4"]Katy Perry - California Gurls ft. Snoop Dogg - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett