SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically after 5 years and millions of dollars in income generated from their client, they still don't know who she, what's she's about, and if she is crazy or not.

:findinglink:

Oh ... they know ... and they've know for quite some time! JMO

They're just introducing their new strategy - she's kookoo so how can you give her the DP. Momma and Daddy Arias along with their initial interrogation tapes will probably come into the retrial, if permitted, to support JA's longstanding kookooness. JMHO

So my doctor put me on a new medication last Friday and my vision started going blurry on and off. Then last night my hearing got really muffled and I woke up this morning with ringing in my ears. Obviously I didn't take it this morning.

I call my doctor and leave a message at 8:00 this morning and he STILL hasn't called me back. It's almost 2:00!! Yeah, thanks, I might be having a stroke, or an aneurysm or my head might explode, don't mind me. Thanks, you're great! Love you!

:seeya: Hello fellow Oregonian. I've smoked for almost 40 years. I've tried the e cigs, but I draw so hard to get the vapor it makes my tongue hurt :floorlaugh: . The only time I've been able to quit was when I had pneumonia in 2004. Course I started right back up as soon as I could :banghead: I honestly have to get sick before I can try to stop. I can find cartons here for $57.00 which just kills me. My friend in Washington pays $10 a pack. I think I'd be smoking lawn clippings at that price. I'd be really happy if we could start a stop smoking thread!

There is a thread here for stopping smoking! It is down in the jury room I believe.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

So my doctor put me on a new medication last Friday and my vision started going blurry on and off. Then last night my hearing got really muffled and I woke up this morning with ringing in my ears. Obviously I didn't take it this morning.

I call my doctor and leave a message at 8:00 this morning and he STILL hasn't called me back. It's almost 2:00!! Yeah, thanks, I might be having a stroke, or an aneurysm or my head might explode, don't mind me. Thanks, you're great! Love you!

Isn't that the way it always goes...then they always stress that you should call if you have any problems with the medication.....

So basically after 5 years and millions of dollars in income generated from their client, they still don't know who she, what's she's about, and if she is crazy or not.

:findinglink:

In a nutshell, yes.

Oh ... they know ... and they've know for quite some time! JMO

They're just introducing their new strategy - she's kookoo so how can you give her the DP. Momma and Daddy Arias along with their initial interrogation tapes will probably come into the retrial, if permitted, to support JA's longstanding kookooness. JMHO

If they being in those parent videos Jodi is TOAST!! I think those videos would have had a real impact had they been shown the first round. However I also just realized there would have been nothing that would have made the foreman change his vote to death. So never mind.

Back to talk the other day:

Magnificent
article-2335617-1A23B8B0000005DC-235_470x787.jpg

And a link to the Queen's Coronation pic
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/04/article-2335617-004A485000000258-836_964x673.jpg

How sad is it that I remember when it was Princess Diana who was pregnant with William?
diana_zpsaeba9ac6.jpg

This thread is making me feel old. First it was John Travolta and now Princess Diana.

diana1_zps2988dd45.jpg

I remember when Princess Diana got married! My husband was in Army Basic Training in Ft. Sill, Ok. I had traveled from So. Calif. to Ft. Sill to see him graduate from AIT and ended up staying in a crap motel that my husband found. (No internet then, so I could not book a hotel and my husband was clueless as to how to find a nice hotel for me.) There was no TV in the crap room so I actually took a taxi to a crap pawn shop and rented one just so I could see Princess Diana and Prince Charles be married. Then I got hooked on Luke and Laura LOL!

I remember when Princess Diana got married! My husband was in Army Basic Training in Ft. Sill, Ok. I had traveled from So. Calif. to Ft. Sill to see him graduate from AIT and ended up staying in a crap motel that my husband found. (No internet then, so I could not book a hotel and my husband was clueless as to how to find a nice hotel for me.) There was no TV in the crap room so I actually took a taxi to a crap pawn shop and rented one just so I could see Princess Diana and Prince Charles be married. Then I got hooked on Luke and Laura LOL!

I was in college and we all got up at 3:00 am and made french toast with chanpagne and watched. it was fun. I took off work to watch William and Catherine's wedding. The music was soooo beautiful...

Don't let the STRESS of money get to you. I'll bet your insurance covers EVERYTHING. My daughter just went thru a dishwasher leak that ruined her flooring, walls, cupboards. She got a whole new kitchen, over $25K and insurance covered it all. :twocents:

Thanks Dani! I just have to remember that homeownership is worth it (this is my first house that I've owned).

Mimi must have her yard, the little minx!

Anyone here care to admit they remember the old TV show, Queen for a Day? :floorlaugh:

Queen For A Day (March 1958) - YouTube

:floorlaugh: My mom was one of the gals that showcased the prizes on that show! She had an old black and white photo of Jack Bailey on a throne, her and another gal in Santa hats and Christmas outfits for a promo they did! I didn't even know you could find that show on You Tube, have never seen one of them (it was before I was born!)

Yikes...go to the emergency room if it starts up again. hopefully you'll hear from your doc soon.

Isn't that the way it always goes...then they always stress that you should call if you have any problems with the medication.....

I am seriously beginning to HATE doctors. They're arrogant, they think they know everything, they don't care if they waste my time, and they really don't give a flying crap about me.

I have found ONE doctor in the past 10+ years that I actually liked and I just lost her because my work decided to change insurance. :banghead:

bznbear, thank you for the suggestion :seeya:

"May I suggest Beautiful Creatures, the movie and the books (caster chronicles)?"

For Vivian Vance
[video=youtube;NtuG_ox5UNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtuG_ox5UNw[/video]

I'll be joining the quit club tommorow! Can you believe a pack of smokes is 10.00?!? I'm in Ontario and they soak you in taxes on cigarettes. I'm sooo ready to quit after 20+ years of smoking. I've only ever quit while pregnant with my kids (but lit up as soon as they were born, dumb!) I'll use the money I save to reward myself and maybe take a trip down the road. Congrats on your decision to quit! Are you going to go cold turkey ? Me, I prefer the patch. It worked for me before so I'll give it a go again - for the last time I hope!

I'm going to throw out all my lighters and ashtrays and stock up on gum, sunflower seeds etc. ready to do this!! My kids are a great motivator too, they keep asking me when I'm going to quit so I'll be happy to finally do it and set a good example for them. It really hit home when my son said "Mommy smoking is dangerous, you could die!!" he's only 4 years old :( I felt like crap. He shouldn't need to worry about me dying. Just hope I can handle the stress of quitting while dealing with 3 kids under 5..lol, this should be interesting! ;) good luck to you and Hopeful One. Let's get r done!!

My reward? This gorgeous mare we bought about 2 weeks ago......all that money spent on smokes REALLY adds up! Had 5 months of cig money saved.....now, what will I do with the next 5 months of saving? :floorlaugh:
Kissy 1.jpg

I am seriously beginning to HATE doctors. They're arrogant, they think they know everything, they don't care if they waste my time, and they really don't give a flying crap about me.

I have found ONE doctor in the past 10+ years that I actually liked and I just lost her because my work decided to change insurance. :banghead:

I can relate to what you saying. I haven't like drs. for 30 years. It is like we, the patient, are idiots. It is our body geeeeeeeeeez ... not there.

Don't get me started on drs... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members