SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
awww what a cutie. when we decided to name my daughter molly, several of my family members said "isn't that a dog name," I didn't care, I still love the name! and yes I refer to my 20 month old as "miss molly" ahha

A perfect name. To me, you get to name your kids whatever you want because you had to carry them and do the hard part.

For a dog pet's name, The only rule which I learned from a dog trainer and is a pretty good rule is to try to give the name 2 syllabyls and no more than 2. Like Sparky "SPARK--KEE". The reason he said that is because the dog will quickly learn the sounds of the two syllabyls coming together. More than 2 is too hard for the dog, and if only 1, the dog can sometimes get confused with words that RHYME. Like if you yell OUCH because you hurt yourself, and you named the dog POOCH. He may come running to get a friendly pet from you, when you are screaming in pain and not in the mood. :floorlaugh:

It is a high interest and high profile trial and it is possible they will. Every trial has ugliness....and this site has survived ugly trials before. If they do open it, all who don't wish to participate will be welcome to avoid it if they wish, just like any other forum or thread aeound here.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with you on all points! Our comments are not mutually exclusive. it is just that this trial was so very hard for the moderators to do their job! and every single one of them is a volunteer. it became 90% vitriol and 10 percent discussion at the end before they shut it down.

We are not in disagreement just coming at it two different ways. :hug:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I wonder why they can't show his face?

He's reminding me so much of CKJA- all the miniscule details he's droning on about are driving me crazy.

I know ... and the lawyers are a huge yawn. I'm wanting me some Juan right about now. Juan has ruined me for following other trials ... I need a fix BIGTIME!!

But as to your question about showing Seacat's face, apparently Kansas is an opted out state and witnesses have the option of "not" having their face shown ... also "voice" apparently. That kinda sucks to me ... why televise it, if that's the case? Duh!! Oh well ... it is, what it is ....

So far ... IMO ... this guy is as guilty as sin ...

My gosh, Wilmott and Nurmi are whiny.

The joke about being married to her was an intentional zinger (and may I say that the truth hurts- ha!). It was absolutely brilliant. The problem for her and for Nurmi, is that neither is quick-witted or that smart. So they stoop to schoolyard tactics and bullying. I can just hear Wilmott: "Mooooom, Juan said a mean thing to me! Make him stop! " I betya Wilmott used that growing and the fact that she is a girl.

Yeah, these releases are meant to make Mr Martinez look bad in the court of public opinion and with potential jurors. Sometimes it seems they all have a personal vendetta against JM. But more likely, they are more like their client than not. IMO.

For a pair of attorneys so angsty about repping the convinct, their repulsion seems to be outweighed by their desire to win at all costs. Enter Baez (I'n guessing) and his PR team and an escalating bag of dirty tricks.

I never saw a lawyer act so immature such as the female defender in this case. :floorlaugh:

I used to get such a kick out of the way she would sit on the edge of the seat just itching to jump up and object and demand to "approach". I so wished the judge would have just told her
"NO DANGIT. YOU MAY NOT APPROACH. YOU MAY SIT DOWN AND OBJECT FROM YOUR SEAT LIKE MOST PROFESSIONAL ATTORNEYS!!!!" :floorlaugh:

The trial is supposed to start on Monday June 10th. The defense lawyer has already tried to postpone the trial again but that was denied.

I just hope that the trail is fair and that the experts are really experts. I don't want to hear junk science, trans global whatever, Snow white theory, just facts and facts to back up those facts.

Yes, I'm the same way! I honestly don't have any bias, UNLIKE with CMJA case! LOL! I have no pre-conceptions about what happened b/c I haven't been following the story.

I did hear the 911 tape just now on HLN, and just was thinking that a person is screaming "Help!" and then the gunshot. So would Zimmerman really be that cruel that first he would beat up Trayvon to the point where he's screaming with pain and clearly not a threat at that point, and then shoot him?

I'm gonna be interested in this trial just to see the evidence and how the sides present it.

I could feel better about discussing this case if both players were black or both were white. Due to race being an issue, no matter what side of the fence you are on, you will be judged by the way you lean. If this case was being heard in any place in the world but Florida, I'd say it would end with a hung jury. Since I tend to disagree with the verdicts handed down in that state, I figure it will go totally the opposite way of the way I think. If there was a definitive way to identify the person yelling for help, I would know without a doubt who the aggressor was. Since this is another case of the experts giving the answer they are paid to give, I have no faith in what they will say. It will be interesting though!

I wonder why they can't show his face?

He's reminding me so much of CKJA- all the miniscule details he's droning on about are driving me crazy.

Anyone watching I just got back and heard about him destroying the hard drives, was he asked if he backed up those files. Most people when they get a new computer transfer their files, they just don't destroy all their work? Sounding mighty fishy.

I absolutely am terrified of eye doctors. The last and only interaction I've ever had with one was when I stuck my plastic badge from a trade show into my eyes as I was taking off my lanyard.

My eye swelled up like I was Michael Tyson after a fight with a TKO in the eye. I flew home to Atlanta from Las Vegas to see an eye doctor that was recommended. I was so anxiety prone about him manipulating my eye that I asked the nurse to hold my hand. The nurse looked at the doctor to question him like WTF .. and the doctor said she is serious, hold her hand! lol . This happened for about 6 more visits as the injury created " recurrent corneal erosion" that reoccurred every 6 months like clockwork for 3 years. It makes bedridden and you cannot open either eye for 3 days as it feels every time you blink that there is hundreds of pieces of glass in your eyes ! That my fellow Cougars, makes it really suck to be single and not have an in-house care taker.

I can do a dentist easily but I never want to go to another eye doctor exam again. EVER! I need to go and get glasses but I am too scared now.

I've had recurrent corneal erosion too! It is very painful and definitely not something I ever want to have again. I was lucky as mine is now gone, but it took a long time. My mom had it also and she had to have surgery on both eyes!

I feel for anyone who has it, it's so painful.

(((((Hugs))))) Meemaw! It has been rough, and I understand- my first was the CA trial- it knocked the wind out of me for certain.

Frigga and Meemaw ... wolf mom still has her thread in the subform to light a candle twice a day! that is so special and I go to it almost everyday to thank Wolfmom for her efforts. Her thread has absolutely no discussion of the case it is only to go to say something in remembrance of Caylee. A most special thread.

When will you find out why she passed out? That's so scary.
Hope everything will be OK. I think you had enough problems this week. I always hate it when "The Screw-up Fairy" comes to visit. :floorlaugh:

And no, you can't box parent's ears- abuse, you know :floorlaugh:.

I'm sure they"ll make her do tests...he's keeping her overnight because she passed out but I'm sure also because of the head injury.

I'm not worried cos I've passed out several times in my life, starting at around 11. Course that time they think a car hit me but I thought I passed out riding my bike. I passed out in high school once and a couple times as an adult.

Tests always clean. I have super low blood pressure. So I guess that's why I'm not too worried about my mom.

Plus, she's shamelessly flirting with her Dr. Shameless! :floorlaugh:

awww what a cutie. when we decided to name my daughter molly, several of my family members said "isn't that a dog name," I didn't care, I still love the name! and yes I refer to my 20 month old as "miss molly" ahha

Molly has always been a favorite name of mine. I think it means sweetness with a little bit of attitude. That's my Miss Molly anyway :-) She's 2 years old, weighs 11lbs. and is very very sweet, and sometimes she thinks she's a Rottweiler.

A perfect name. To me, you get to name your kids whatever you want because you had to carry them and do the hard part.

For a dog pet's name, The only rule which I learned from a dog trainer and is a pretty good rule is to try to give the name 2 syllabyls and no more than 2. Like Sparky "SPARK--KEE". The reason he said that is because the dog will quickly learn the sounds of the two syllabyls coming together. More than 2 is too hard for the dog, and if only 1, the dog can sometimes get confused with words that RHYME. Like if you yell OUCH because you hurt yourself, and you named the dog POOCH. He may come running to get a friendly pet from you, when you are screaming in pain and not in the mood. :floorlaugh:

My dog is named Belle.
One day I was calling her and my next-door neighbor comes runninh through the hedge yelling "What's wrong? What happened?"
I just looked at him like wth? He thought I was calling for "help" not "Belle."

I could feel better about discussing this case if both players were black or both were white. Due to race being an issue, no matter what side of the fence you are on, you will be judged by the way you lean. If this case was being heard in any place in the world but Florida, I'd say it would end with a hung jury. Since I tend to disagree with the verdicts handed down in that state, I figure it will go totally the opposite way of the way I think. If there was a definitive way to identify the person yelling for help, I would know without a doubt who the aggressor was. Since this is another case of the experts giving the answer they are paid to give, I have no faith in what they will say. It will be interesting though!

I'm from Fl and our jails are just as full as any other state. There are lots of people all over the country that have been found not guilty of a crime. Did you disagree with the Ted Bundy case? I know a lot of people are mad at the Anthony verdict, but nobody knows how Caylee died? You can't assume in the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member