SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! :seeya: coming out of :lurk: mode just to ask a question and make a few comments...

Never heard of Peter and Gordon, but I definitely remember the Dave Clark Five. I love it! It takes me back to my childhood and a lot of great memories. I don't care what anyone says, growing up in the 60's, 70's rocked.

I'll have to say the 50's and 60's rocked!! :giggle: I'm 65 so... My Huz is putting a CD together for me with some of oldie but goodie favorites!! Even some 40's music - like "In the Mood"! Love that song! Okay, I'm getting old! :floorlaugh:

Some lifetime movies based on true crimes can be very good but this one...something seems off about it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

per chance do you have a DATE on this Lifetime movie?? TIA!!! :peace:

Oh boy that sounds like a place my Dad would have taken us on vacation. We toured the Kellogg's factory and the grandaddy of them all, the HERSHEY factory...saw how all those kisses were made.

When we toured Eastern Canada/ Quebec a few years ago, we ended up in the premiere accordion museum....I thought "oh how boring" til I saw some HOT accordion players on the videos they played.

http://accordeonmontmagny.com/mda/?lang=en

NERD ALERT!

No Nerd KCL! I used to play my grandfather's accordion when I was younger!! Oh, maybe I'm a nerd too!! :floorlaugh:

Speaking of attending concerts - I went to see the Beatles LIVE at the Cow Palace (in San Francisco) on August 19, 1964... okay... I'm feeling old!! :facepalm:

But I don't FEEL that old!! :skip:

This is at work today and on the way to work ...I live in the Tampa Bay area.. sooo wet

Evening GS :seeya:

Rained all day here also, I like rain- good day to kick back and relax. The rain is so calming and makes everything clean again.

Can any one post Rainy Day in Georgia from the tube for me, please?

That was quite a while ago for all those. In recent times there have been a lot of bizarre things happening from all parts of the state verdict-wise.

Hilton was last year.

"The Sunshine State sentenced 21 inmates to death in 2012 — more than California, more than Pennsylvania, and even more than Texas, which continues to lead in the number of inmates actually executed, according to the Death Penalty Information Center."

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...th-row-death-penalty-murders-of-two-teenagers

I have known other women who did that...very awesome! My wisdom teeth extraction was farrrrr worse than my two 8 pd drug free births. No joke I was so miserable and bruised and swollen.....I would go through those births again or a similar one in a heartbeat vs those stupid extractions.

Thanks for the "awesome" but is wasn't so much of an achievement as a circumstance. :)

I don't understand why it got so out of hand, wouldn't the question be whether Zimmerman had the right to shoot Martin? Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty. Wouldn't everyone like to know the facts first? If I talked about it I don't remember.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law
- not in real life. A conviction is not a time machine that transports us all back to the time of the crime. It's not in the constitution either. The concept is a way to play fair in court, that's it. We take away the most precious thing an accused has before conviction - their freedom. They are in jail or held by bail/ court action.

We did not let Michael Vick dog sit those cutie poochies posted here before he was convicted, we do not let people w/ a pending DUI case drive the schoolbus. Defendants are not found "innocent" at trial - just not guilty.

Doesn't mean the guy - or woman didn't do it.

So maybe we should pick only professionals to do trails for now on, Lawyers, Judges and Paralegals.

Aw Geeeez! I had a REALLY good day ... Closed a HUGE deal ...over a pitcher of margaritas ... Ya know how Jerry Maguire was good in the living room I'm good like that at the BAR! Nothing brings out my pizzedoffityB****ity nature like talk of CA. No Mas.... :worms:

Dr Drew says he'll be talking about the Arias trial sidebars tonight. Tons of Seacat stuff first.

picture.php

Evening WSers (just testing pictures again to see if I remember how to do it).
What are we talking about? (please don't say we're talking about that thing from Florida- had enough of her).
NG at the jail on HLN.

Look at you! You're getting to be a pro!

Two of my favorite people... For all the skarsgard ladies!!:seeya:

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJdBeN-ZuM"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJdBeN-ZuM[/ame]

If you can tell me how Caylee died I'll agree with you. Now remember you said evidence not speculation. I know what it's like to be on a jury I've been called and served five times plus I worked for the state of Fl. Take it from me it's not as easy as you think.

The how is not as important as evidence as to who did it and why. Sometimes you can't tell how for certain because of decay that has happened. However in some cases you have a suspect and in those.cases circumstantial evidence can be collected to put together a picture to see if that person had a motive, means.Actions before and after the death. Phone calls, conversations, emails, anything and everything. Rarely is there any direct.evidence...testimony from the person who.may have done it or a witness (victim, accomplice, perp). Everything else, from DNA onward is.circumstantial. You can get a conviction without fully knowing how.someone died. (Scott P)You can get a conviction without a body. You can get a conviction on hearsay (Drew P).

*Snipped for space*
I thought those 2 side bars were hilarious! We've watched JM just rip into a witness or the defendant, and all I can think is, "OMG, how does he chill out after all that verbal bantering and physical expressiveness......and go back to the Pros. table and just be as cool as a cucumber?"
"Comedic relief". I'll bet JSS had to keep her emotions in check because I would have burst out laughing!
Loved how JM personalized it so JW could understand it *snort* and his remark about going to law school *snickers*...priceless!
What I did find disturbing is that the so-called, yet unverified "threats" to the DT and witnesses, that were printed in the paper/posted on the Internet. When there is a threat, and an ongoing investigation, you don't tip your hat to the individuals who are responsible. That was very unprofessional and irresponsible on Mr. Kweefer's part. Suffice it to say, I'm sure it was "showboating" on the part of the DT and their slimy sidekick, Kweefmiester, but Kweefer should be held accountable. I believe there is a law about "interfering with an ongoing investigation by LE". There's also a law pertaining to "false reporting". JMO

She said "Kweefer" :floorlaugh:

sorry, sometimes I'm 10 years old but that was funny!

I know this is Travis thread not prisoner 2013 and it feels so good not to see her name. Nobodies talking about her and I love it.

I know, right? I came on here to tel
Everyone hello. I forgot all about CMJA....just missed my peeps....:blushing:

TCM memorial on for Esther Williams.
When did she die? I liked her in the movies. RIP

I know, right? I came on here to tel
Everyone hello. I forgot all about CMJA....just missed my peeps....:blushing:

I know this is Travis thread not prisoner 2013 and it feels so good not to see her name. Nobodies talking about her and I love it.

Who's name? Who are we not talking about???

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Aw Geeeez! I had a REALLY good day ... Closed a HUGE deal ...over a pitcher of margaritas ... Ya know how Jerry Maguire was good in the living room I'm good like that at the BAR! Nothing brings out my pizzedoffityB****ity nature like talk of CA. No Mas.... :worms:

Sorry didn't mean to ruin a good day. She isn't worth it. No Mas. I'm gonna go check out the space station it's suppose to be flying over but don't know if I can see it through the clouds. I'll be back.

Mark E is so funny with his fog!!!!

What happened to all the rum talk...I would love some planters punch. Good Creole Nola planters punch!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member