SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect this is a crime forum and a very young kid lost his life. I don't know how it can't be discussed. I think the stand your ground law needs to be banned or revised. I saw a thing on 48hrs or 20/20 where people are provoking others to come near them so they can shoot them and claim stand your ground. I would like to discuss the law if nothing else.

BBM. These kind of "people" need to be shipped off somewhere and provoke each other til no one's left. These are the same idiots that law protects "law abiding citizens" from. If they want to kill someone, go join the Mercenaries.
If someone threatens me with deadly force, I will pull my gun, but I will be the first to back down if the situation defuses. I will NOT pull the trigger if it absolutely can be avoided. And I will certainly walk away from the situation to avoid a confrontation.
Pull a stunt like that on my totally fenced and posted property, and we may have some issues.
I have always had the utmost respect for firearms and the law. What little I know about the Zimmerman case, I see a major issue when one pursues an individual when they are told to stand down by the 911 operator.

BTW what's the "Mormon" trial?

I was being sarcastic about the Alexander trial, where people thought we couldn't get through this trial, still have threads and members because of the religion aspect. The Mods snipped it right away and continued to do so. People went by the rules of the forum or they were gone. This trial has so much sex and other stuff, yet we survived. Adults should be capable of posting according to the rules of WS.

It's their HOME. We are just visitors.

Did anyone watch Nancy Grace Behind Bars? I watched last night's program a while ago. I swear, it had me in tears. Those women that are in jail, they all seemed to have so much insight, with full realization and acceptance of responsibility for their actions and why they were there. Just really sad. Part II is tonight.

If you can tell me how Caylee died I'll agree with you. Now remember you said evidence not speculation. I know what it's like to be on a jury I've been called and served five times plus I worked for the state of Fl. Take it from me it's not as easy as you think.

What mother ... upon learning of her child's "accidental" death throws her away in a freakin' garbage bag and leaves her remains to be eaten by animals? There was no accident. Casey Anthony behaved just like any other murdering psychopath ... She disposed of her victim and went on with her life.

My husband just left to take my 4 year old daughter to the ER. She's had a 104 temp for 4 days & we think it's a urinary tract infection. I am at home with the other 2 kiddos & I'm going crazy.

She'll probably get an IV of antibiotics & she'll be able to come home tonight.

Could everyone pray for Liliana or if you don't do that, send her loving, healing vibes.

Thank you!
cutestbabyevercopy_zps0ae22fa0.jpg

Liliana

You got it Mutti, that s the cutest smile I've ever seen, goodness and prayers.

What mother ... upon learning of her child's "accidental" death throws her away in a freakin' garbage bag and leaves her remains to be eaten by animals? There was no accident. Casey Anthony behaved just like any other murdering psychopath ... She disposed of her victim and went on with her life.

Yeah as if .. And casey suffocated her with duct tape .. The jurors were 'confused' ..

Did anyone watch Nancy Grace Behind Bars? I watched last night's program a while ago. I swear, it had me in tears. Those women that are in jail, they all seemed to have so much insight, with full realization and acceptance of responsibility for their actions and why they were there. Just really sad. Part II is tonight.

Thanks for the reminder - Just turned it on...

I watched some last night. I was sort of annoyed by the idea of these criminals getting free "meds" .... What meds do they require that I pay for? Also, they ought to be working at something... not sitting on their asses (sizable asses, I might add) playing cards and beauty parlor.

Bitter.... party of one...

If you can tell me how Caylee died I'll agree with you. Now remember you said evidence not speculation. I know what it's like to be on a jury I've been called and served five times plus I worked for the state of Fl. Take it from me it's not as easy as you think.

We don't have to agree. Since this is Travis's thread, I'm not going to debate FCA murdering Caylee. Agree to disagree. :seeya:

A perfect name. To me, you get to name your kids whatever you want because you had to carry them and do the hard part.

For a dog pet's name, The only rule which I learned from a dog trainer and is a pretty good rule is to try to give the name 2 syllabyls and no more than 2. Like Sparky "SPARK--KEE". The reason he said that is because the dog will quickly learn the sounds of the two syllabyls coming together. More than 2 is too hard for the dog, and if only 1, the dog can sometimes get confused with words that RHYME. Like if you yell OUCH because you hurt yourself, and you named the dog POOCH. He may come running to get a friendly pet from you, when you are screaming in pain and not in the mood. :floorlaugh:

Yup...I trained a dog once whoose name was "Snow"....poor dog was a basket case :facepalm:

I know and that's is why I said there is only one person to blame for the death of Caylee. You can't tell me how Caylee died. Casey knows but she's not telling. The jury just didn't have the evidence they needed for a conviction. What she did is inconceivable to most of us, that is why we don't understand.

I know and that's is why I said there is only one person to blame for the death of Caylee. You can't tell me how Caylee died. Casey knows but she's not telling. The jury just didn't have the evidence they needed for a conviction. What she did is inconceivable to most of us, that is why we don't understand.

I disagree. Casey Anthony LITERALLY went out dancing on the dirt/garbage bag/ grave of her 2 year old child. She is a pig from hell who got away with murder because someone failed to educate that jury on the value of circumstantial evidence.

This is at work today and on the way to work ...I live in the Tampa Bay area.. sooo wet

Attachments

• on the way.jpeg
    on the way.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 16
  • rain 2.jpeg
    rain 2.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 16
  • rain.jpeg
    rain.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 16
My husband just left to take my 4 year old daughter to the ER. She's had a 104 temp for 4 days & we think it's a urinary tract infection. I am at home with the other 2 kiddos & I'm going crazy.

Could everyone pray for Liliana or if you don't do that, send her loving, healing vibes.

Thank you!

Liliana

She's so adorable and I love her name! :seeya:

Thank you!

Liliana

Sending healing beams from Texas for your very beautiful daughter Liliana...

Don't worry mom, They'll get the fever down!

picture.php

Evening WSers (just testing pictures again to see if I remember how to do it).
What are we talking about? (please don't say we're talking about that thing from Florida- had enough of her).
NG at the jail on HLN.

I disagree. Casey Anthony LITERALLY went out dancing on the dirt/garbage bag/ grave of her 2 year old child. She is a pig from hell who got away with murder because someone failed to educate that jury on the value of circumstantial evidence.

So maybe we should pick only professionals to do trails for now on, Lawyers, Judges and Paralegals.

With all respect, I think Juan Martinez covered this with his speech on you don't need to know how the footprints got there, but they are there. We don't even know whether Caylee was thrown from a moving car, but we know she is there dead. I think sufficient evidence was provided that she was dead from an apparent homicide and the last person with her was her mother.. It's unfortunate that our society expects of all of the aspects of murder to be presented to them like a csi episode, and also need to be spoon fed on how to use common sense. But hey lesson learned, Juan presented this perfectly. :seeya:

My gosh, Wilmott and Nurmi are whiny.

The joke about being married to her was an intentional zinger (and may I say that the truth hurts- ha!). It was absolutely brilliant.

*Snipped for space*
I thought those 2 side bars were hilarious! We've watched JM just rip into a witness or the defendant, and all I can think is, "OMG, how does he chill out after all that verbal bantering and physical expressiveness......and go back to the Pros. table and just be as cool as a cucumber?"
"Comedic relief". I'll bet JSS had to keep her emotions in check because I would have burst out laughing!
Loved how JM personalized it so JW could understand it *snort* and his remark about going to law school *snickers*...priceless!
What I did find disturbing is that the so-called, yet unverified "threats" to the DT and witnesses, that were printed in the paper/posted on the Internet. When there is a threat, and an ongoing investigation, you don't tip your hat to the individuals who are responsible. That was very unprofessional and irresponsible on Mr. Kweefer's part. Suffice it to say, I'm sure it was "showboating" on the part of the DT and their slimy sidekick, Kweefmiester, but Kweefer should be held accountable. I believe there is a law about "interfering with an ongoing investigation by LE". There's also a law pertaining to "false reporting". JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper