SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can do dialysis for cats......not dogs though....good luck with the cat....precious animals...I love them.

He flips out at the vets, so we can't even give him fluids. Thanks for thoughts, let's post some good music...music heals the soul.

One more and I am done, promise. I have a cat that is not eating...kidney failure.

http://s21.postimg.org/kvcs51e7r/IMG_16673333to3.jpg

IMG_16673333to3.jpg

What a beautiful kitty!! We went through this 6 years ago. Ours would lick on some of the super premium cat foods that looked like real meat. We also used the prescription appetite stimulant which helped somewhat. We did the sub-q fluids for a year also.

He flips out at the vets, so we can't even give him fluids. Thanks for thoughts, let's post some good music...music heals the soul.

We did the fluids at home and while she did not love it (it was a 2 person job!) it only took 10-20 minutes. It was funny because when we were doing it the dog was so jealous of the attention that the kitty was getting.
Your cat really does look good--ours wasn't grooming and looked terrible.

Jury duty question--I've been called for jury duty on Monday so I did not schedule anything for Monday. When I called the automated number after 6 today as instructed I was told that I would not need to report on Monday but I have to call in every day until Thursday to see if I need to report the next day. I do have plans the rest of the week (I was pretty confident that I wouldn't be selected for the high profile trial). It seems to me that they should have sent out notices for each day not all of them for Monday. In TX, where I actually served on a jury, we only had to plan on one day of service unless selected for a trial. Has anyone else had to be in this kind of limbo??

The transcripts regarding the sex tapes were released. They are either up thread or in the other thread that has been started for discussions.
Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Wow. The lawyers were speaking the sex talk as if they talk that way everyday (stick this way and that).:eek: I don't know if I could talk that way. JA singing- oh, spare me. Thank goodness we didn't have to hear that (had enough with O Holy Night on HLN everynight).
Thanks for the thread.

Jury duty question--I've been called for jury duty on Monday so I did not schedule anything for Monday. When I called the automated number after 6 today as instructed I was told that I would not need to report on Monday but I have to call in every day until Thursday to see if I need to report the next day. I do have plans the rest of the week (I was pretty confident that I wouldn't be selected for the high profile trial). It seems to me that they should have sent out notices for each day not all of them for Monday. In TX, where I actually served on a jury, we only had to plan on one day of service unless selected for a trial. Has anyone else had to be in this kind of limbo??

No, sounds frustrating...I'm in Texas and had the same experience you did in Texas.

Wow. The lawyers were speaking the sex talk as if they talk that way everyday (stick this way and that).:eek: I don't know if I could talk that way. JA singing- oh, spare me. Thank goodness we didn't have to hear that (had enough with O Holy Night on HLN everynight).
Thanks for the thread.

Juan started out as tactful as he could. Nurmi on the other hand, is real comfortable talking trashy. We know what kind he defends so talking like that is probably the norm for him.

I'm looking for a simple wildcrafting guide. I have different green 'weeds' growing and know some are edible, but need guidance.

Any suggestions?

Drinking a nice, subtle mixture of milk thistle and dandelion herb tea, and thinking identifying usable plants would be fun! I've heard mullein grows all over the United States, but I don't know that I would recognize it. It's good for colds and the like.

We did the fluids at home and while she did not love it (it was a 2 person job!) it only took 10-20 minutes. It was funny because when we were doing it the dog was so jealous of the attention that the kitty was getting.
Your cat really does look good--ours wasn't grooming and looked terrible.

Believe or not, this is him with a terrible coat. He is a handsome boy.

Last time I took him to vet he was really traumatize. And that's not his personality. He was the KING in a shelter for two years. He was a terror. No one could pet him. Sent one of the Board of Directors to emergency. I only agreed to foster him because he had IBS and was very sick, but in a home he become a social butterfly and a love.

But, after 3 dentals, tail cut off due to cyst, bloodwork, and x-rays when he hairline cracked his back, he now is afraid of vets, and I can't blame him. Now I have pain meds which I use just a little, and give him whatever he wants...

Since some of you are posting kitty cats, here's my Ragdoll Bilbo Baggins:
ETA-Well, That didn't work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members