Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Talk about suspense...
Did you ever find out what happened with them? I mean, what ended up happening, as in did they stay together or what?

I didn't think of it as being brave. He was sitting on top, screaming and hitting her in the face and I wanted him to stop, and wasn't sure if the baby had been thrown or dropped, but wasn't going to take the chance of him getting the baby. They both were covered in blood and mud and the rain had slowed down, and our next door neighbor helped the young girl and baby get up and out of the street.

The police got there (my husband told them what was going on and that I had the young man detained with a gun, and I'd place it on the ground when I saw them turn the corner and stand down) put him in handcuffs, and spoke with the girl, asked if they needed paramedics and if she had a place to go. One neighbor took her to a friends and I never saw her again. The young man came back to the house after he got out of jail (have to say he was real polite to me after that) stayed a few weeks then moved on. His dad still owns a restaurant in town and I see him every once in a while.

I'm a Baby Boomer (older generation- :floorlaugh:) and I never "sex talked" over the phone. If I was talking to my husband about "hooking-up" that evening, we would say "appointment" :blushing: (but I'm boring :floorlaugh:) and was raised by very strict old-world Italians.
I do understand that this is completely subjective and everyone is different, but I know how it is now and do not judge. My parents thought the world was going to the wolves :floorlaugh: and, believe me, they judged.
Besides, I think JA and Travis were consenting adults, so there nothing "wrong" with anything they did sexually :twocents:.

:seeya: This may be the fossil in me speaking,
But, when did the younger Ladies of today, collectively decide to jump off the high-dive into the cess-pool?
I don't have an issue with Pron, per se..but,
It seems Pron/ social media, has completely obliterated the physical discovery portion of a girls sexual developement, something that should take a pleasurable few years to discover and develop, and thrown her straight smack into the middle of...the realms of a seasoned and enthusiastic pro.

A sorceress, who brings her own props, combined with a man who was still very much an innocent, invited to invoke his every desire. Bad magic.
How I hate that woman.
She was a pusher, addicting a man to her particular poison.
Arrgg..I'm all riled up..

It's not like you see on TV where the "animal cops" come out and take them. I have to drive by this house where 4 or 5 dogs are in the fenced in backyard , and sometimes they have shade, and sometimes they don't. That's where they live during the winter too. There are a couple of small dog houses there, but not enough for all the dogs. I figure they can get up under the house for shelter, but I don't know that. They lay in the mud year round. I reported this, but I was told that they had food and water, so there was nothing that could be done. He told me that to some people, this was acceptable and just because he and I didn't agree with it, didn't mean it was abuse. If you treat your dogs this way, what do you get out of it? What kind of life is this for a dog? It just makes me sick!

Texas Health and Safety Code states that it is illegal to leave a dog chained up between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., for longer than 3 hours, and during that time you have to provide water a place for them to get out of the elements.

Our dogs are our babies and live inside with us, and I don't understand why you'd get a pet then ignore it. If that pet isn't working out in your family find a good home for it and let it have a good life.

I think of Doggyboy tied up to a tree on a long leash, getting into trash and Jodi kicking him because she was had to pick up dirty diapers.

I love beach music and shag dancing. Thought I'd share one of my favorite songs and my favorite dance with you guys.
[video=youtube;TV9WACDEBV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV9WACDEBV4[/video]
QUOTE]

*snipped by me

I adore that movie!! It came out when I was in high school and I even tied my robe belt to my closet door so I could shag solo like Pudge does in the movie. :blushing:

And oh, did I want a Buzz Ravenel to come and sweep me off my feet!

I agree but Travis Alexander's family wants her put to death. I agree that the family will settle for whatever the second set of jurors decide (or don't). I cannot even imagine what that family is going through, though...

Been busy the last 2 days, but I found this interesting, kind of going off a comment that was under that infamous article by Kweefer about the whole "mental" ploy by the DT.
As of 2011:
Phoenix has 1.469 mil people,
Maricopa County has 3.88 mil people,
Arizona has 6.483 mil people.
As far as cost to retry this last phase, the cost will still be under a $1.00 per County resident.
So, seriously, the cost needs to be put in perspective. Not saying it was cool for Nurmi & assoc., and Ms. Thang, CMJA, #2013, et al, to keep this circus going for 5 years, and I REALLY hope a higher court nails the whole bunch of them for excessive expenditures and pushing the "time" element somehow. One can HOPE.
Got's to be pretty hot down in Estrella right now, Phoenix is still running close or at 110 degrees everyday, and it's going to get hotter. It's "fry an egg on the Sidewalk" temps.:floorlaugh:

god i miss seeing beth K on hln...just sayin

OMG Molly ... I was JUST thinking the same thing. I miss her so much and hope she got something in the works for herself. She is a lovely reporter with a very neutral delivery. I just love her and wish the best. I'm sure she will show up in some other spectacular reporting/analyist position on some network, somewhere. Maybe even her own show .... :please:

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. That's terrible. I don't go to bed feeling panicky I can't sleep anymore, as I no longer have to work. I do remember feeling that way when I was younger and had to get up for work at 5:00 am. Totally out of sync with my circadian rhythm, I am a night owl, and detest early mornings. I truly believe that it contributed to the health problems I had 20 years ago.

Do some stretching to relax your muscles, take deep slow breaths, close your eyes, soft music. Maybe even a glass of wine or Chamomile tea. :hug:

I've always had a hard time go and staying asleep. I got tired of Ambien and Lunesta not working, and have been trying more natural methods. I use Melatonin and it works, but I still have the problem of waking up every two hours and it wears me out. If I have a Dr. app or something the next day nothing works. It's even harder to get to sleep if there is a good trial going on and Websleuths threads are flying.

Been busy the last 2 days, but I found this interesting, kind of going off a comment that was under that infamous article by Kweefer about the whole "mental" ploy by the DT.
As of 2011:
As far as cost to retry this last phase, the cost will still be under a $1.00 per County resident.
So, seriously, the cost needs to be put in perspective. Not saying it was cool for Nurmi & assoc., and Ms. Thang, CMJA, #2013, et al, to keep this circus going for 5 years, and I REALLY hope a higher court nails the whole bunch of them for excessive expenditures and pushing the "time" element somehow. One can HOPE.
Got's to be pretty hot down in Estrella right now, Phoenix is still running close or at 110 degrees everyday, and it's going to get hotter. It's "fry an egg on the Sidewalk" temps.:floorlaugh:

I like the fact she must be stewing in her own juices..
must be a lonely, sweaty box.

I broke my ankle yesterday, and the entire time, I was thinking about the pain that Travis had to endure. It's safe to say, that I get personal with these cases. I won't be on for a few days, the dr. ordered bed rest for a couple of days. I love you guys , and will miss you, but I shall return!

Tulessa, that's terrible! I'm so sorry that happened. I know you'll take good care of yourself, though - you're a smart cookie. :cupcake: (Sorry, I couldn't find a cookie smiley. :wink:) Get well soon!

Is WS a teeming pool of insomniacs?
I have my own nighttime schedule that is currently working well, but the slightest omission and I'm wide awake for hours.

Between 930 and 10 pm, I eat a light bedtime snack. Something with dairy. My usual is very low-fat ice cream. Then I go outside and sit in the quiet for a few minutes. Then I check my email and pinterest and turn off my computer.
Then I take a Tylenol. And a warm (not hot, not cool) shower. Then I brush my teeth and my hair and go to bed where I do some kind of a difficult puzzle. Then I turn out the light and turn on the TV and watch something funny. LOL funny. Usually something British on Netflix.
I usually fall asleep before the program ends.

The Tylenol seems to help my restless legs more than anything else. And sleeping with a heating pad on its lowest setting under my knees.

But if my routine is off, I'm a mess. Went to a family reunion last summer and the pillows in the hotel were too little to use one and too big to use two. I didn't sleep at all the two nights we were there.

As of 2011:

Interesting cost analysis ...thank you!!!

It amuses me that the city of Phoenix has more people than my ENTIRE state of Montana :floorlaugh:
Stay cool down there :hot:

Tulessa, that's terrible! I'm so sorry that happened. I know you'll take good care of yourself, though - you're a smart cookie. :cupcake: (Sorry, I couldn't find a cookie smiley. :wink:) Get well soon!

E-gads!
I'm sorry about your monster owie, Tulessa.
That's your quota for the year.
I looked on E-bay, and I can get you:

1 slightly used magic carpet,
or,
Newer model divan,
complete with hunky guys to lug you around.
Finger is hovering over 'Buy Now'. :fence:

I am having trouble scrolling and typing is very slow. Can someone help me? I am not very good with the computer and I don't know why all sudden, last few days I am having trouble. Is it my computer? Thanks!!!!!

Hope you figured out whatever the problem was, Lilly. I think WS is going to be getting some additional servers soon, so that should help! :rockon:

She a completely obsessive woman and she was trying to control Travis and took advantage of his compassionate nature. He believed she was a "nice girl", but yet, she continued to hack into his accounts and manipulate stuff.

Maybe she did try to change the Cancun tickets? Maybe Gus was involved to help her? Maybe that's the email Travis is asking for?

Maybe she just invented another "stalker" after she went back to Yreka in the beginning of April 2008. She used that excuse before to move down to Mesa 2007 after they broke up. That could be the "mysterious man" and Travis had already put up with that story before...JMO.

I need a vacation. I want to be sitting near a pool and having fancy cold drinks with little umbrella in the drink.

My nerves are shot and I have already smoked my quota of smokes for today and tomorrow.

that's all!!!

jodi-580x326.jpg

Lifetime Announces the Jodi Arias Movie

"... The movie premieres on June 22 at 8 pm ET on Lifetime."

http://television.mxdwn.com/news/lifetime-announces-the-jodi-arias-movie/

Is WS a teeming pool of insomniacs?
I have my own nighttime schedule that is currently working well, but the slightest omission and I'm wide awake for hours.

Between 930 and 10 pm, I eat a light bedtime snack. Something with dairy. My usual is very low-fat ice cream. Then I go outside and sit in the quiet for a few minutes. Then I check my email and pinterest and turn off my computer.
Then I take a Tylenol. And a warm (not hot, not cool) shower. Then I brush my teeth and my hair and go to bed where I do some kind of a difficult puzzle. Then I turn out the light and turn on the TV and watch something funny. LOL funny. Usually something British on Netflix.
I usually fall asleep before the program ends.

The Tylenol seems to help my restless legs more than anything else. And sleeping with a heating pad on its lowest setting under my knees.

But if my routine is off, I'm a mess. Went to a family reunion last summer and the pillows in the hotel were too little to use one and too big to use two. I didn't sleep at all the two nights we were there.

I think the "trick" is "LOL funny". Doesn't get you worked up. I watch American Dad, used to watch 2 back to back episodes of "That 70's Show" but the network changed their line up :stormingmad:
I also go outside and check the stars, and sleep with the window open, even in the winter, ha, ha! There are a few nights in the summer when I break down and leave the cooler on and shut the window, but I think the fresh air helps...and a good ceiling fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephNTexas