SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked with my brother, his vice is hyper religion, no drugs or alcohol or anything other than saying "The Lord is With Me". He says he is okay, not to send money now. He had insurance??? How long does a Money Gram last, that is what is his WalMart accepts, I called? Does a Money Gram expire? (It is a very small town we grew up in, they told me way too much info on the phone, but it is okay.)

Thank you everyone. :)

I would want one that is going to fight for me and do what it takes to show I am innocent (of course that would be the only way I personally would be involved in the system...wrong accused). If I was truly innocent I would hate to have either of them as my attorneys.

These are not attorneys you want to be Court appointed if you are innocent. Again, just sayin'.

Yes, the C.M. is unruly & uncooperative but this was the move that exposed her insolence~discharging her counsel and assuming the representation of her defense herself. Who knows how long she might have pursued that function if she had not been caught perpetrating a fraud on the court with those forged letters libeling Travis? It wasn't that she realized she was out of her depth, she was caught red handed. ...

WOW! Megalomaniac ideation enacted in the actual Court? Looks more like sociopathy IMHO.

Where is HO? Anyone heard from HO today? Did she have plans for today?

Watching a special on ALCATRAZ......thinking of jodi arias :D giggling evily.........

In case anyone is interested, the Belmont is on NBC. Secretariat won 40 years ago. This is a mile and 1/2 race and a test for speed, endurance and heart. Post time is very soon. Third leg of Triple Crown. Incredible equine athletes!!

Just talked with my brother, his vice is hyper religion, no drugs or alcohol or anything other than saying "The Lord is With Me". He says he is okay, not to send money now. He had insurance??? How long does a Money Gram last, that is what is his WalMart accepts, I called? Does a Money Gram expire? (It is a very small town we grew up in, they told me way too much info on the phone, but it is okay.)

Not sure about a money gram so check around and see. :seeya:

The owner of the house would have insurance especially if there is a mortgage on it.

On another topic, I need advice or helpful hints.

I just found out my brother's house burned. He has a wife and 2 teens. He has had a rough financial life trying to make it. They were 1 year away from rent to own.

We are a very dysfunctional family, so I do not know how to help. He lives far away. Should I just send some money? I told my mom (hard to talk with her but I am doing it in fear she will die and I will regret not trying, yet again, and again, and again) to tell to let me know what I can do from here. They will not, that is the way it is.

Any advice is helpful, and, thank you so much in advance, if any is given. I will gladly take good and bad. :)

Send a really nice card with a note of sympathy and support, and a check, and it's up to him to cash it or not. But he's going to need so much ready cash to take care of replacing all the little things - toothbrushes and belts and shoes and stuff, that he may appreciate it. Just my two cents.

In case anyone is interested, the Belmont is on NBC. Secretariat won 40 years ago. This is a mile and 1/2 race and a test for speed, endurance and heart. Post time is very soon. Third leg of Triple Crown. Incredible equine athletes!!

Watching it too. I was stunned to hear how many of the horses in the race are descended from him.

Problem with a moneygram is they can be lost.....

I would still suggest a written card, and maybe a small gift - flowers, or a fruit basket or something. Your brother may also be a little naive on how fast the insurance money will come through and it won't be enough, not nearly, especially if it was renter's insurance.

Problem with a moneygram is they can be lost.....

I would still suggest a written card, and maybe a small gift - flowers, or a fruit basket or something. Your brother may also be a little naive on how fast the insurance money will come through and it won't be enough, not nearly, especially if it was renter's insurance.

Thanks for the head up on Money Gram. I did not know! Maybe that is why he said not to.

I told him not to be like Dad and not ask, guess I should call back about the hotel they are in.

the pellet with the poison is in the malice from the palace.....

(It's a Belmont Stake joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member