SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to butt in but I am so scared! wehave a huge storm coming in off Lake erie. my amy and johnny went to a movie in Avon which is in line.I am so scared..please pray

I'm so sorry to butt in but I am so scared! wehave a huge storm coming in off Lake erie. my amy and johnny went to a movie in Avon which is in line.I am so scared..please pray

Keep us posted and yourself safe. At least they are in a building with others and will hopefully be instructed to a safe place within if need be :please:

Yikes! Prayers sent!

Where are u on lake Erie? I am on the Pa side..deck right up against the beach...I hear high winds , tornado watch.... after midnight tonight..tornado way inland...toward Jamestown...u ok?

K-if i am not boring anyone. Back to some stories of my student Institution days. Had a Nurse chew me out for charting "B"owel "M"ovements on the med charts. When she was done with her tirade of what an idiot student I was I smiled sweetly and said BM are my initials. My very first day. 7 a.m. I am sent into a ward with instructions to put a straight jackets back on a little Houdini who wore 3 yet managed to get out of them. I wondered why there was a crowd gathered at the doorway as I entered. They failed to tell me after he got out of the 3 straight jackets he would pop his eyeballs out of his head and play with them.

I want to say something, but I can't...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I want more! I love stories! (Of course I am not thr misstress of the thread either lol)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

So glad you enjoy. I'll have to think on it a bit and save for another time. I was out golfing today so starting to fade.

Guess it all boils down to this...You only are as safe as you make your enviroment. You need to be hypervigilant re: someone who constantly engraciates thenselves into your circle. Pops out of the wood work and dog doors....Stay vigilant if someone during phone sex asks you to repeat yourself, you find them as an unwanted gift under the Christmas tree. Did I miss anything???

I think ya covered it. Oh maybe during phone sex if they say that is so debasing I like it? Run.

Oh no, please stay safe and update us as soon as you can!

Where are u on lake Erie? I am on the Pa side..deck right up against the beach...I hear high winds , tornado watch.... after midnight tonight..tornado way inland...toward Jamestown...u ok?

----------
I am about 6 miles south of L.E. it is veering off to the north east. You please keep us informed as you are close. the noaa said it is not as strong as it was. Lake Erie is Eerie! we never knnow what it brings summer or winter. We are still in the Red block on storm fox.thanks for all the prayers.I have my grandson here...xoox

I am in Parma, are you near Conneaut? or Erie PA.. I know that route well. big one coming from west right now..cancelled tornado warning, its falling apart! good.

I want to say something, but I can't...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sure you can! :floorlaugh: I had a hard enough time typing out my reply about my gag reflex while brushing my teeth....

See the winds are in Cleveland...are really blowing ...radar showing cleveland area under alert...prayers to your family out in the community...tightening down boat lines here on the pa side and heading home ..looking for this storm to head south not here...fingers crossed

We are expecting bad weather too. I guess I should check the updates before bed. I talked to my Brother a bit ago who has a beach house on Lake Erie. Said wind was howling there.

You know, WS needs a thread for relationship (friends, dating, marriage, etc.) issues. I've come across recipes, sports, pets, books, etc, but nothing about relationships. Maybe there is one and I've missed it, but it would sure be nice to be able to vent/discuss problems.

I'm fading fast, I hope I'm not talking to myself lol. For all of those in the line of the impending bad weather, please stay safe and keep us updated when possible!

I want more! I love stories! (Of course I am not thr misstress of the thread either lol)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thefragile, I have another story...

I'm an only child. When I was 11, I was home by myself one afternoon and I took a shower.

I get out of the shower and go in my room at the end of our long hallway. The hallway dead-ended at that bathroom and my room was right beside the bathroom to the left.

As I was pulling my clothes on, I hear our dog going completely crazy on the other end of the house near the door that goes out into the garage.

Then I heard footsteps walking down the hall, and Michelle's bark getting closer and closer as she followed the person down the hall.

Then I see these big feet walk past under my door and go into the bathroom I just left.

Michelle is going crazy but the person never says anything, never tells the dog to hush or anything.

So, you know that fight or flight thing....mine was fight.

I BANGED open my door and saw this man lifting the toilet tank cover up (turns out people sometimes hide valuables in the tank in water-prrof containers).

I said, "WHAT are you doing here???? You better leave right NOW or I might get in trouble!"

The man turned and looked at me with eyes as big as saucers. I think he knocked while I was in the shower and so he thought the house was empty and went ahead and picked the lock.

He says, "OH! Okay, I'm going. I was just here to repair the toilet (which wasn't broken)."

I really was afraid I'd get in trouble, that my parents would think I had "let him in." Of course I didn't.

My mom was like..."OKay, but next time someone breaks in, HIDE...don't try to talk to them.

Then they upgraded all the locks.

Man, I still remember the adrenaline flowing as the silent person walked toward my room with our dog yapping at his heels...

You know, WS needs a thread for relationship (friends, dating, marriage, etc.) issues. I've come across recipes, sports, pets, books, etc, but nothing about relationships. Maybe there is one and I've missed it, but it would sure be nice to be able to vent/discuss problems.

I'm fading fast, I hope I'm not talking to myself lol. For all of those in the line of the impending bad weather, please stay safe and keep us updated when possible!

I think that's a great idea for a topic m1279.

Everybody stay safe in this bad weather.

Holy cow, you must have you-know-what's made of steel, woman! Dang, I got stressed out just reading that.

FYI....this is in response to Marlap's shower story...

I think that's a great idea for a topic m1279.
Everybody stay safe in this bad weather.

Ya think so? I wouldn't even know how to go about that. It would be awesome though...I think so many of us are going through things and it would be nice to have a place to let it all out.

Holy cow, you must have you-know-what's made of steel, woman! Dang, I got stressed out just reading that.

FYI....this is in response to Marlap's shower story...

No, I was just really mad and scared all at once. I was SO scared I'd get in trouble.

Kids think in the funniest ways....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member