SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Thank you for the encouragement, Sydni! :blowkiss:

I'm already getting a "benefit", if you can call it that. My sense of smell has returned and now I've learned my kitties wet food STINKS to high heaven. :puke:

Dani! I am in my first week of quitting. Very difficult. I have to quit, having a bad bout of asthma due to allergies!! Need to breathe more than smoke. :banghead:

Smoking is just not worth it. Sydni, your post is awesome! TU

Most dog parks are divided into small dogs/ big dogs. But I agree, it can be dangerous in there. Even on the small dog side.

The incident happened really quickly, but the scariest part was Mimi growling back and wanting to be aggressive. She doesn't know how big she isn't.

I was pulling her head toward me so I could pick her up and the German bit her hind thigh.

The puncture wound was so deep the vet said that if she had been bitten at the neck or chest it would have killed her.

But she healed okay thank heavens....

I just live off of one principle, "Love and be loved", everything is just random. Enjoy what and who you have. "Challenges" or "Tests" in life make no sense to me, I can be a better person without the struggles, pain, or loss.
"Karma", used VERY loosely, is my way of letting go of bad things that have happened and letting another force correct the injustice. It is what it is. "Good Karma"? Eh, can't say that's ever happened to me. If there was any validity to it, I'd be drowning in good karma right now! :floorlaugh:
Agree with your entire post and just wanted to post somewhere that I believe the newest Kardashian will be named Karma!

WagaraTapaTalk

Dani! I am in my first week of quitting. Very difficult. I have to quit, having a bad bout of asthma due to allergies!! Need to breathe more than smoke. :banghead:

Only4justice, that's great!

I had to quit because of asthma too...adult onset asthma. Almost had to call an ambulance a couple of times...zero air coming through...zero...and 30 second go by, 50 seconds go by....and the panic sets in.

The first time, I instantly went from a pack a day to two cigs a day. After a month of having some level of an attack every day, I gave in. I took a week off work, quit cold turkey, and pretended I had the flu.

Congratulations on quitting! :balloons:

It's been eight years and it is very rare to think about smoking or miss it...maybe once a year or something...

Here are my two dogs Athena is on the left and Chopper is on the right. No she's not pregnant she just loves to eat. Just click on the picture for bigger view.

jpg.gif athena and chopper strike the pose.jpg (18.0 KB)

Attachments

• athena and chopper strike the pose.jpg
    athena and chopper strike the pose.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 43
Agree with your entire post and just wanted to post somewhere that I believe the newest Kardashian will be named Karma!

WagaraTapaTalk

Oh I can just hear the Culture Club ode to the babe now!

"Karma karma karma karma karma Kardashian....!!"

We must have quit about the same time. I quit on the 8th so today was my 9th day. I think the key is really WANTING to quit. I wasn't having a health problem, but you will gain health benefits and will feel the difference as each day goes by.

Do you have an iPhone or iPod Touch? If so, there is a cool app called "My Last Cigarette". It gives you stats of what is happening to your body each day you go without a cigarette and it keeps track of how much money you're saving.

I found this on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/mylastcigarette

There is a WS thread too: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We are here for you and have faith in you.:seeya:

Oh I can just hear the Culture Club ode to the babe now!

"Karma karma karma karma karma Kardashian....!!"

You mean like this?

[video=youtube;JmcA9LIIXWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw[/video]

Happy Sunday WS! :seeya:

Just want to thank everyone for their honest advice to my posts last night about my dating situation. It means a lot to me and I'm definitely going to be rereading them for the next few days! He did it again today (blew me off) and I just have to be done with it. The wondering is making me incredibly anxious and I don't deserve this. Sitting on my hands so I don't call or text him!

Spent a wonderful afternoon with my awesome family and realized how truly blessed I am. AND, my 14 month old niece FINALLY started walking a few days ago (lazy little stinker), so that was a blast to watch :)

LOL! Thanks for posting that! I'd seen about the first 30 seconds of that before...which doesn't begin to give the full effect! And I luvluvluv the ending! Sheldon is my hero.:rockon:

I love that show so much...and I loved Sheldon's bazinga at the end of the flash mob

Happy Sunday WS! :seeya:

Just want to thank everyone for their honest advice to my posts last night about my dating situation. It means a lot to me and I'm definitely going to be rereading them for the next few days! He did it again today (blew me off) and I just have to be done with it. The wondering is making me incredibly anxious and I don't deserve this. Sitting on my hands so I don't call or text him!

Spent a wonderful afternoon with my awesome family and realized how truly blessed I am. AND, my 14 month old niece FINALLY started walking a few days ago (lazy little stinker), so that was a blast to watch :)

That sounds so much better than hanging with some guy who makes you nervous....

Have you ever heard of intermittent reinforcement? It's a training technique where you get a goodie once in a while for the baddies and because you get addicted to the goodies you stay through the baddies.

My boss is a little like that. I have to keep myself in check....when she's being nice, don't expect it to last...

I used to think when she was being nice that she'd seen the light and was going to stay nice....uh...no.

You don't want to date someone who treats you inconsistently...you DO deserve better.

ETA. I'm sure your guy is really nice, maybe just unsure of what he wants, which is okay if you were unsure too...

I was comparing the effect of the behavior on us....not saying your guy is unpleasant like my boss!

watched Snapped today - episode about Jamie Hart & Melissa Stredney - so many parallels to Travis case...

crazy jilted girl obsessed with ex boyfriend, stalks him, shoots him in the eye, then tries to blame him for breaking up with her, and says she was just expressing her anger...

fortunately he survived, but the crazy ***** only got 15 yrs prison time.

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/...acee-jamie-j-hart-after-he-broke-up-with-her/

Evening my fellow WSers just wanted to pop in and say that I will be giving myself a self imposed ban from WS until about the end of the second week of July. Since I'm a jury member starting tomorrow morning I need to stay away from all news accounts and can't risk seeing anything about my assigned case. Or seeing even a link to my case. And I'm super bummed because I'm going to miss Dr. Drew tomorrow night! And I will miss the status conference on the 20th!

Anyway have fun my fellow WSers and see you all when my case is over!!

Evening my fellow WSers just wanted to pop in and say that I will be giving myself a self imposed ban from WS until about the end of the second week of July. Since I'm a jury member starting tomorrow morning I need to stay away from all news accounts and can't risk seeing anything about my assigned case. Or seeing even a link to my case. And I'm super bummed because I'm going to miss Dr. Drew tomorrow night! And I will miss the status conference on the 20th!

Anyway have fun my fellow WSers and see you all when my case is over!!

That sounds like a very responsible, sensible decision, JSR. I know that same sense of responsibility and sensibility will "sit on your shoulder" throughout the trial and deliberation. Thank you for doing your civic duty, and we'll keep your seat saved for ya!

This broke my heart for the thousandth time. I realize how much Travis was loved and wanted. He was a bright light in an often dark world.

No one had the right to take him from his family and friends who loved him. May God bless them all.

JA should be forced to sit and watch ALL of these amazing tribute videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper