SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Jodi (nor her Family) still doesn't get it. This is prison, Jodi. Not a spa with preorder menus, massages and reading material. Any $$ raised should go bak to the State for the multi-MILLION $$ defense and court costs paid for by the tax payers. Lots of hungry children needing clothes, shelter education and medical attention could have been helped with those $$$.

YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM HERE JODI.

------------
Anyone know where I can buy a bag of carp? :seeya:

Still brooding over the partial miscarriage of justice in this case -- the twin causes of same I lay squarely at the feet of Zervakos and his three cohorts, and JSKS.

Well... I was hoping her month I isolation would bring her falling to her knees, but it doesn't sound like its going to go my way...

So the best we can do is commiserate together!! :seeya:

Can someone please reply to this? :)

-----------
I Think it is down by the Jury room and parking lot. I will look, if somewhere else I'll post it. :seeya:

Go down to private forums below it is Sound Off, chat is right below that.

I think it's time to get this this over because the family as been through so much
why delay it any longer they have had enough time like 5 years to get their stuff together.
I know the PAIN will never go away but knowing JA is in prison death are LWOP would
would help with the pain knowing she got what was coming to her and she want be able to kill anyone else are put any other families through what they have been through the past 5 years.

------------
Anyone know where I can buy a bag of carp? :seeya:

How 'bout of a bucket of carp?

15839561-live-carp-fish-in-the-bucket.jpg

Jodi is a convicted 1st degree murderer. Why should she not appear in the striped prison wardrobe?

on FB from the convicted killers Aunt:
Sue Allen Halterman

Many wonderful, caring and generous people have been inquiring about Jodi's upcoming birthday on July 9th and asking what they can do for her, so I asked her directly for her preference and her is what she wrote to me:
"Any of the following mean a lot to me:
-a donation, however large or small, to one's local domestic violence shelter or other legitimate, registered nonprofit organization which aids other survivors of domestic violence.
-a donation to any no-kill animal shelter
-purchase a "Survivor" tee shirt at www.************************...100%OF THE NET PROCEEDS GOES TO SUPPORT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTERS (so far a lot of $ have gone to this cause through t-shirt sales!)
-purchase a limited edition glicee print of "Cats Eye" at ************** There are only 100 of them. A portion of the proceeds goes to support an animal shelter that does
NOT because of overcrowding or because the were not adopted. So
far we have help many dogs and cats get spayed or neutered!)
-If you prefer to make a donation at ************************, my Mom is still without employment due to the trial. Also, any additional funds I am going to begin saving for my appellate attorneys.
THANK YOU all for the outpouring of love and support for my family and me. God Bless

On another note. I talked to Jodi today and she can have only 3 books at a time. So please don't everyone send her books. She can receive magazines but she wasn't sure what ones she would like. She said something quirky
We are working to get a donation site set up for her appeals

ladonna:

Would you mind providing a link to this for verification?

I tried to search it and came up with hits on different posts of the aunt, but not this one.

TIA

Well I've just had a worrying situation and now my front door is locked.

Wish we could carry some sort of protection over here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What happened??

Probably not as bad as I am thinking it is.

I sold a large chest of drawers on gumtree (like Craigslist) I use them all the time and no problems. The person that bought them had to hire a man with a van...he arrives everything is fine, ive bent down to fet the last part is going out the door and I hear him say stunning about three times, I say nothing of course and he follows that up by 'it was all worth the journey just for that' assuming he is referring to my cleavage which to be honest is practically non existent. I slam the door shut and and he continues to try and say things to me.

Im a grown woman of 26 but i live alone with my two kids (2 and 4)

Oh and this guy was at least 60 id say and just had one of those looks about him.

I called the woman that had bought the drawers to make sure her husband was with her after that.

I'm overreacting right?

I am really hoping CMJA will take a deal of LWOP if offered. The thought of having the Alexanders going through a mini trial, dredging up all this sadness and horror once again just seems unimaginable. It is time for this to end and just be done. I don't ever want to hear her name again. JMO

Well I've just had a worrying situation and now my front door is locked.

Wish we could carry some sort of protection over here

Do they sell pepper spray or something like that? It comes in small individual sizes. Have one handy on your keychain or near the front door.

I sold a large chest of drawers on gumtree (like Craigslist) I use them all the time and no problems. The person that bought them had to hire a man with a van...he arrives everything is fine, ive bent down to fet the last part is going out the door and I hear him say stunning about three times, I say nothing of course and he follows that up by 'it was all worth the journey just for that' assuming he is referring to my cleavage which to be honest is practically non existent. I slam the door shut and and he continues to try and say things to me.

Oh and this guy was at least 60 id say and just had one of those looks about him.

I called the woman that had bought the drawers to make sure her husband was with her after that.

I'm overreacting right?

I usually have a neighbor standing next door in their driveway in situations like this to watch over me. :seeya:

I'm overreacting right?

Better safe than sorry. How kind of you to alert the buyer. So sorry you had to deal with that. What a sorry sack of suds. Insert another s word if you want. Stay safe. :seeya:

I'm overreacting right?

You're NOT overreacting. That was very creepy and innappropriate. I'm glad you called to woman to make sure she wasn't alone. I would also call the company this man works for and tell them you were very offended and put off by his comments.

[video=youtube;eSssA1xkX1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSssA1xkX1U[/video] How about some from my Dream Lover in Norway!!!!

HLN is speculating about what JA looks like now. :facepalm: It hasn't been THAT long. Geez.

I hope that if we see her tomorrow, we see her wearing her stripes and pretty shoes, and not street clothes.

The striped jammie type attire should be perfect!!!

I think JA will be extremely thin, frail looking , extremely pale and probably has cut her hair - you know for Locks of Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member