Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fellow Crazies!

So... today the shackled one was sporting stripes and a whiter shade of pale... And its mouth was moving at its usual break-neck speed.
There was a status hearing that concluded in the status being unknown.
The intended new trial date is now set to be another status hearing.

The wheels of the short bus go round and round ... round and round ... round and round....

Am I all caught up?

:floorlaugh:That just about covers it, AZ. Except you forgot the guards!:)

Who do judges report to?? Seems like the judge's boss would tell JSS to keep things moving and stop these ridiculous delays.

:seeya: I was just going to post the same thing : NO glasses !

And yes, she looked worn out ... oh well :boohoo:

I just saw the video on HLN and WOW -- the SWAT Team Guards have their complete gear on !

I can't help but wonder if CMJA thinks they're all there to protect her. She looks the same to me, EVIL!

I can't help but wonder if CMJA thinks they're all there to protect her. She looks the same to me, EVIL!

Does she wear a bullet proof vest to and from court? Just wondering? I don't know how prisoners are transported.

I totally agree !

JMO but this is why I do NOT want judge to give the sentence because no doubt, she will give the murderer LWP :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

:moo:

IMHO I think she would give LWOP, but here's some food for thought: Charles Manson, who was sentenced to death in 1970 but commuted to life when California Supreme Court outlawed the death penalty in 1972, goes up for parole now and then and is always denied. And Manson himself never murdered anyone. His groupies did the murders as a result of his "brainwashing" them.

There are enough Alexanders to make sure someone represents the family should there ever be parole hearings for Jodi. Currently there is NO PAROLE in Arizona, but should the legislature reinstitute parole (highly unlikely) the odds are that Jodi would be denied due to the cruelty factor during her murder of Travis Alexander.

So what I'm basically saying is I'm not worried about all the drama between the players (defense, prosecution, judge). No matter what happens, Jodi has had her last strawberry frappe. :drumroll:

OMG just saw the video from today:rockon:

Oh CMJA how does it feel to have to have heavely armed guards around you while you walk and tell you what to do while in your jail house clothes?:floorlaugh:

Was it worth it?:jail:

Oh wait you were still smiling and laughing...:banghead:

I am angry. I am angry that Rosemary Pierce's son is suffering. I am angry that this 12 year old who should be playing baseball, swimming or just chilling playing video games is fighting for his life. I am angry that Rosemary is having to live in a hospital room, enduring every mother's worst nightmare.

I am angry that the wheels of justice are moving at a snails pace for the Alexander Family. I am angry that the CM. keeps getting chances that she does not deserve. I am angry that she continually gets "her day in court". I am angry that the jury could not finish their job.

I am angry that posters here have lost friends and family members who did not deserve to die. The CM does and I doubt that will happen. 10-1 she gets LWOP after much maneuvering by her attorneys.

When is enough enough? JSKS needs to put this to rest. Just tired at the injustice for all the good people. Thanks for letting me rant.
That wasn't a rant. You're just saying exactly what we're all feeling. I hang onto the thought that CMJA is sweating herself crazy in Joe's Striped Hotel while the attorneys bicker and bloviate and delay. A sweating, miserable, lonely and ignored CMJA brings a small smirk of pleasure for me. :jail: I REFUSE to believe that she will get off with LWOP. :banghead:

IMHO I think she would give LWOP, but here's some food for thought: Charles Manson, who was sentenced to death in 1970 but commuted to life when California Supreme Court outlawed the death penalty in 1972, goes up for parole now and then and is always denied. And Manson himself never murdered anyone. His groupies did the murders on his orders.

There are enough Alexanders to make sure someone represents the family should there ever be parole hearings for Jodi. Currently there is NO PAROLE in Arizona, but should the legislature reinstitute parole (highly unlikely) the odds are that Jodi would be denied due to the cruelty factor during her murder of Travis Alexander.

So what I'm basically saying is I'm not worried about all the drama between the players (defense, prosecution, judge). No matter what happens, Jodi has had her last strawberry frappe. :drumroll:

I agree that the Alexander family would have someone representing them at every parole hearing if there was one, but I had no idea that there is no parole in Arizona, so it means that Jodi will remain where I believe she needs to be, which is in prison for the rest of her natural life. :jail:

I knew I should have stopped myself from checking in on this (never-ending) trial, but I couldn't help myself. So now we wait another month?

After the last few days, I am over bad news. My DH's motorcycle was stolen Monday night, and it was recovered yesterday (yay for our local police!) Before we even had a chance to celebrate, we had to rush our dog to the animal ER. She has pancreatitis, so now she is at the vet's office fighting to get better. Now I watch a video where CMJA is smiling and chatting in court today? I need a drink...

Maybe because she's finally in the air conditioning?

Yuck. She makes me sick.

Maybe. At least she will back to sweating her butt of in a few hours.

It drives me crazy that we do not know what was said behind the close chambers doors today. Ugh

KatieKoolady had posted she would try to be there. Anyone heard from her? Love the personal reports.

Here's a link to today's hearing. At the end of the page you can watch a video of JA entering the court room. Strangely enough, beside the video, for me anyway, was an ad for $10 off at the Phoenix Zoo. An elephant is depicted.
http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-back-in-court-in-chains/

I love, love, love that look on the CM. Like Just Judy said, just like Jacob Marley dragging around his chains :floorlaugh:.

Seriously though, can the judge not make some kind of decision without more delays, delays, delays? Her attorneys have had years to prepare for this. If she allows a continuance until 2014 I'm going to :banghead: :pullhair: :overreaction:

Decision deferred until 7/18,WTF!! Flip a damn coin to make the decision. I guess the circus continues. JA fake *advertiser censored* look like they have shrunk. Do implants shrink??

I guess maybe they do if you buy the bargain basement "cheap" variety :giggle:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member