SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decision deferred until 7/18,WTF!! Flip a damn coin to make the decision. I guess the circus continues. JA fake *advertiser censored* look like they have shrunk. Do implants shrink??

Decision deferred until 7/18,WTF!! Flip a damn coin to make the decision. I guess the circus continues. JA fake *advertiser censored* look like they have shrunk. Do implants shrink??

Only when the person is rotten to the core :seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Not that I am aware of :floorlaugh: I doubt those Jail issue bras are very supporting lol.

Excellent question. I look forward to the answer as well. I missed it too.

Hiya Bravo!
You know I am in my office working but half listening all week to jury selection. Very interesting... I don't think I have ever seen a voir dire hearing before. Also, why are they preemptively picking known alternates? I thought the decision as to who the alternates are was usually made just before deliberations?

C.M.'s posture was erect, as usual but her face was very puffy, possibly from recent tears (or rage) and her coloring was grey. Her eyes were at half mast. The prison garb was not as fitted as that seen in her May t.v. interviews, super baggy. Due to the shackles, she shuffled slowly. I guess we could trace a still and advertise it some place her supporters would see it. Call it high art that captures the soul.

lol ... My friend has saline implants... 8 years after she got her first set.... she woke up one morning to find one was GONE! It apparently popped and deflated. All that good stuff leaking into her body didn't scare her off getting a replacement set. :facepalm:

It appeared as if she didn't have on a bra. I mean brassier. lol

Hiya Bravo!
You know I am in my office working but half listening all week to jury selection. Very interesting... I don't think I have ever seen a voir dire hearing before. Also, why are they preemptively picking known alternates? I thought the decision as to who the alternates are was usually made just before deliberations?

Hi ya back AZ :seeya: Good question. I think it may very from State to State. We did see some differences during this Trial. I luved the Jury asking questions. Just a guess on my part but rules seem to vary State to State.

I am angry. I am angry that Rosemary Pierce's son is suffering. I am angry that this 12 year old who should be playing baseball, swimming or just chilling playing video games is fighting for his life. I am angry that Rosemary is having to live in a hospital room, enduring every mother's worst nightmare.

I am angry that the wheels of justice are moving at a snails pace for the Alexander Family. I am angry that the CM. keeps getting chances that she does not deserve. I am angry that she continually gets "her day in court". I am angry that the jury could not finish their job.

I am angry that posters here have lost friends and family members who did not deserve to die. The CM does and I doubt that will happen. 10-1 she gets LWOP after much maneuvering by her attorneys.

When is enough enough? JSKS needs to put this to rest. Just tired at the injustice for all the good people. Thanks for letting me rant.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised of today's outcome, when is JSS going to get a clue

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The implants don't shrink, but the skin around them require lifetime maintenance because of normal gravity. I think it's funny. All these people who get butt, leg, arm, pec, face, chin etc implants to look good don't take into account the upkeep expense.

Plus, the gravity doesn't happen symmetrically.

Cheek implants look ridiculous when they start falling. Nothing to do to fix it either. Only a mask will cover it.

It was first reported on HLN that Jodi was wearing shankles. I LMAO. Shankles around her Cankles :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The implants don't shrink, but the skin around them require lifetime maintenance because of normal gravity. I think it's funny. All these people who get butt, leg, arm, pec, face, chin etc implants to look good don't take into account the upkeep expense.

Plus, the gravity doesn't happen symmetrically.

Cheek implants look ridiculous when they start falling. Nothing to do to fix it either. Only a mask will cover it.

Yeah kind of like women getting boob and butt tattoos .... Ooooh so sexy in your 20's ... and then THAT happens.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Not that I am aware of :floorlaugh: I doubt those Jail issue bras are very supporting lol.

OOH, that's another thing we can add to the list of things the killer will never get to do again....wear a pretty, lacy bra!

[video=youtube;Mb3iPP-tHdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA[/video]
CowWave (2).gif

Hello Fellow Crazies!

So... today the shackled one was sporting stripes and a whiter shade of pale... And its mouth was moving at its usual break-neck speed.
There was a status hearing that concluded in the status being unknown.
The intended new trial date is now set to be another status hearing.

The wheels of the short bus go round and round ... round and round ... round and round....

Am I all caught up?

Off topic.
Since this trial is going no where fast, those of you that don't know about the Caylee Anthony trial, please go to the CA side bar and read or reread the information that fellow Websluethers found about the computer searches. Someone just reposted the link again this week or last week. It is in the last few pages.

I read it again and still can't believe it.

Mods please remove if not appropriate.

Could you please PM me the link Charterhouse. I can't find it :blushing: TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads