SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Doctors wife passed away! She is 58 years old. He has been my Docter since 1988. I feel so sad. Just a week ago my friend passed. Thanks so much for listening..Nore.:cry:

I'm so sorry :(

New T.V. sounds.

Hatfield has it right.

I have one that has other "features", they are things like "music", "theater", etc... Play with those too, I found it makes the sound come out of the tv speakers in different places. Those places make the sound bounce along wall or furniture, what have you, and it could be your sound is bouncing off something that creates an irritating issue. Could be a window, a glass picture frame, the walls, you name it.

Each time I move to a new apartment I have to spend a week or two trying to figure out which setting is best for the new place. It is irritating, but once I find a good setting I leave it there.

Nore, I am very sorry about the passing of your friends and I do hope that you are ok.

I have a very off topic question and it will probably seem totally stupid to some of you but I have a question pertaining to International travel.

My son will leave Sunday in Alabama for London. He will go from Alabama to Chicago and from Chicago to London. My question is, does he have to do anything with his luggage after he checks it in Aalabama? Does he need to claim the luggage in Chicago and recheck the luggage for London? He will be traveling on the same airline. I have never traveled to Europe so I don't know the answer. TIA.

My Doctors wife passed away! She is 58 years old. He has been my Docter since 1988. I feel so sad. Just a week ago my friend passed. Thanks so much for listening..Nore.:cry:

I'm sorry Nore, what a double wave of sadness. :(

New T.V. sounds.

Hatfield has it right.

I have one that has other "features", they are things like "music", "theater", etc... Play with those too, I found it makes the sound come out of the tv speakers in different places. Those places make the sound bounce along wall or furniture, what have you, and it could be your sound is bouncing off something that creates an irritating issue. Could be a window, a glass picture frame, the walls, you name it.

Each time I move to a new apartment I have to spend a week or two trying to figure out which setting is best for the new place. It is irritating, but once I find a good setting I leave it there.

Thanks. I actually like experimenting with my settings because you can make the sound much better. My Mitsubishi 70 inch has all kinds of settings, and some of the speakers I never knew even existed until I had the sound setup right. Certain Movies make great stereo sound come out of it.

Not to add any coplexity to our discussion, but I also have a "Stereo Amplifier + Receiver" hooked up to my TV with its own AUDIO features, and it has a great pre-programmed setting called "CONCERT HALL". When a good movie is on, I mute the TV and use my stereo and I can shake the house. LMAO

Oh how I wish I could have you all in my living room watching the Zim/Tray trial. I have so many questions and things I'd love to figure out with you. Why can't Websleuths have a private access forum if they're so concerned about posts? I've discussed high profile or high emotion trials in secluded forums like that and you learn so much about the law and forensics that way. The discussions were always respectful and fact based, and were incredibly informative. Unfortunately those sites are no longer active. Please, Websleuths, won't you consider it?

We whine about getting older and our aches and pains and changes, but I truly think the hardest part is having loved ones and friends pass away. Hugs from all of us elders. We know your sadness.

Twitter-pate C.M. has tweeted that she is considering sentence of natural life and no appeals. She implies that she has rec'd such an offer, which she has not. The State expects her defense team to put that forward & County Att'y Bill Montgomery has stated that he would then be ethically obligated to weigh that against pursuing death. We can tell Nurmi & Willmott are protracting the scheduling of sentence trial until all momentum dies and State is more ready to deal so that death is avoided. Only the judge can drop the gavel on these tactical delays. If we are grinding our teeth & clutching our hair, imagine how Juan Martinez is taking this.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3h My friend Griz wrote me and posed an interesting Q: "Why do people find it so easy to hate but so hard to love?"Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 4h Please Don't send any photos I'm not allowed to receive them. MCSO;s website is misleading.

I have two questions:

Why does twitter allow tweets under the names of convicted murderers?

When will twitter be boycotted because of its lack of leadership, decency, and social justice?

Very good questions! I would think the Judge would place a gag order on this convicted murderer, and her followers, from spewing anything out to the public via twitter.

I personally deleted my own Twitter account Sunday night--and DO NOT plan to ever return.

Twitter-pate C.M. has tweeted that she is considering sentence of natural life and no appeals. She implies that she has rec'd such an offer, which she has not. The State expects her defense team to put that forward & County Att'y Bill Montgomery has stated that he would then be ethically obligated to weigh that against pursuing death. We can tell Nurmi & Willmott are protracting the scheduling of sentence trial until all momentum dies and State is more ready to deal so that death is avoided. Only the judge can drop the gavel on these tactical delays. If we are grinding our teeth & clutching our hair, imagine how Juan Martinez is taking this.

It's a lie. No such thing as no appeals. USA.

I am just happy Judge Alex Ferrer somehow started following me on twitter...former cop turned judge and was on HLN giving commentary until they started going with that doofus Seindlin. He is full of a lot of good info.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Well, this is totally silly, but Napoleon Alexander just accepted my friend request. My two Chesapeake Bay Retrievers and I are thrilled!

I was going to post this in the weather forum but I couldn't find it so I'll share it here.

The Jersey Shore has had it's fair share of natural phenomena. The latest was a Tsunami!! It's been confirmed that it hit on June 13th. A possible Tsunami in 1938 was spotted but never confirmed. Sheesh, Blizzards, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornadoes and now Tsunami's, you name it we got!!!

http://brick.patch.com/groups/around-town/p/noaa-a-tsunami-hit-barnegat-inlet-june-13_4464279b

That was only days ago. Why did none of us hear about it?

Nore,
I am really sorry.

Nore, I am very sorry about the passing of your friends and I do hope that you are ok.

I have a very off topic question and it will probably seem totally stupid to some of you but I have a question pertaining to International travel.

My son will leave Sunday in Alabama for London. He will go from Alabama to Chicago and from Chicago to London. My question is, does he have to do anything with his luggage after he checks it in Aalabama? Does he need to claim the luggage in Chicago and recheck the luggage for London? He will be traveling on the same airline. I have never traveled to Europe so I don't know the answer. TIA.

Not a stupid question! Last year I flew from Iowa to Chicago, then on to Ireland. I only had to check my bags once, in Iowa, and they were there when I landed in Dublin.

Not a stupid question! Last year I flew from Iowa to Chicago, then on to Ireland. I only had to check my bags once, in Iowa, and they were there when I landed in Dublin.

Thank you so much. I am a nervous wreck with 'my baby boy' leaving the USA for a whole month in a foreign country.

Thank you so much. I am a nervous wreck with 'my baby boy' leaving the USA for a whole month in a foreign country.

What is he going over there for? That's so awesome! What an experience for him. I'm 33 and my parents were a nervous wreck during the 8 days I was overseas, I think it's only natural. Hugs!!

What is he going over there for? That's so awesome! What an experience for him. I'm 33 and my parents were a nervous wreck during the 8 days I was overseas, I think it's only natural. Hugs!!

My 'baby boy' is 21 and very mature for his age. He had to grow up fast.
He is going to London for a study abroad type of thing. I am very excited for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper