SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just like coming here and posting as it makes me feel like a part of something special. I posted in another trial thread and was ripped to shreds. My brain deficits from hypoxia sometimes make my posts a little hard to understand. I don't care if you disagree with me or agree with me. My particular post was an observation and boy did I get schooled. I just feel safer in here. Thanks for being supportive and caring y'all. You are the best!!

I know what you mean. Lots of strong opinions on that thread.

You're among friends here :hug:.

I just like coming here and posting as it makes me feel like a part of something special. I posted in another trial thread and was ripped to shreds. My brain deficits from hypoxia sometimes make my posts a little hard to understand. I don't care if you disagree with me or agree with me. My particular post was an observation and boy did I get schooled. I just feel safer in here. Thanks for being supportive and caring y'all. You are the best!!

It's relaxing here, and at times so much fun! Yeah, I've been ripped a couple of times, so I pretty much lurk elsewhere but open up here. :seeya:

With all the talk of wild pigs here the last couple days I thought it was ironic that my uncle and aunt's 50th anniversary party today was a pig roast. Danny's Whole Hog, they bring you a whole pig and the BBQ to cook it on. It was delicious.

Linda7NJ - I'm betting SOME of those wild pigs get eaten LoL. Nothing better than slow cooked pork on the BBQ. Mmmm, mmmm, good. :thumb:

OK I did a little bit of web wandering and I'm thinking the lady that made the website where the cooler is being sold may have also created it, but I'm not sure. My main thinking behind this is she uses the same 'typeface' and style on the cooler, looks like 'Times' to me, that and the blue and red.

Point them out... I'll go beat them up for you;)

I've always enjoyed your posts!

With all the talk of wild pigs here the last couple days I thought it was ironic that my uncle and aunt's 50th anniversary party today was a pig roast. Danny's Whole Hog, they bring you a whole pig and the BBQ to cook it on. It was delicious.

Linda7NJ - I'm betting SOME of those wild pigs get eaten LoL. Nothing better than slow cooked pork on the BBQ. Mmmm, mmmm, good. :thumb:

Mmmmmm mmmmm

I ordered catering from Famous Dave's Barbecue for our Fourth of July picnic. Second time I've used them. Absolutely finger licking good ... And they do ALL the work & grilling and bring everything! Doesn't get better than that!

I love pork! I may have to take up hunting if I see bacon, ribs, chops running around here in New Jersey!

I can't even go on that thread... Been to band camp,.. Twice,.. I didn't like it and I didn't even get a t-shirt:(

I can't even go on that thread... Been to band camp,.. Twice,.. I didn't like it and I didn't even get a t-shirt:(

I've never been to band camp, and I don't wanna go :(. So I don't say much there either. I know we're on the same side though. I'll just lurk until there's a verdict and stay in the background. Safer that way.

In Australia we get Zapped by our Mod and all posts are deleted and they can not post for 7 days. If we talk about zapping, it is deleted.

This makes me sick. Why? I hope it's photoshopped. If it's not photoshopped, someone needs to get his relatives an advisor. JMO :banghead:

I don't think it's photoshopped...I saw the pic on Tanisha's facebook.

So the dude I was whining about a few weeks ago finally dumped me last night and this was the only place I wanted to go :( Not sure why I waited for HIM to break up with ME, but it is what it is. I'm so sad tonight. This blows.

Hopefully we'll see the convicted murderer in shackles in court in 2 weeks! My fingers and toes are crossed.

A TRIBUTE TO TRAVIS AND THE ALEXANDER FAMILY - YouTube

So the dude I was whining about a few weeks ago finally dumped me last night and this was the only place I wanted to go :( Not sure why I waited for HIM to break up with ME, but it is what it is. I'm so sad tonight. This blows.

Hopefully we'll see the convicted murderer in shackles in court in 2 weeks! My fingers and toes are crossed.

Don't be sad. It never felt right to you. Great friends here for you. :seeya:

He wasn't good enough for you m. We're here for you :hug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766