SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wild pigs reminded me of what happened last night.

Walked out to my garage to get in my car and an unidentified rodent scurried behind some drywall that my husband has stacked against the garage wall. It was similar to a possum (yuck!!!!!) but not. No clue what it was.

I screamed, ran around to the passenger door (furthest away from ugly rodent) and got in that way. Then when I got back from dropping my son off at his friend's house, I pulled into the garage, opened my car door, climbed onto the windshield, slid down the hood, and climbed onto the stairs going up into the house. I was so afraid that thing was going to eat my face off. I'm still afraid to go back into the garage.

I had no idea that there was an earlier version of The Invasion of the Body Snatchers I only know of the 1978 version with Donald Sutherland. That movie scared the heck out of me back in the day, this scene still does: SCREAM!! (Invasion of the Body Snatchers - Donald Sutherland) - YouTube

Oh, by the way...Kiefer is mine! Damn, love that man! JK!

Really? I saw the original as a kid... Every so often you can find it on tv. I never miss either if I can help it!

Walked out to my garage to get in my car and an unidentified rodent scurried behind some drywall that my husband has stacked against the garage wall. It was similar to a possum (yuck!!!!!) but not. No clue what it was.

I screamed, ran around to the passenger door (furthest away from ugly rodent) and got in that way. Then when I got back from dropping my son off at his friend's house, I pulled into the garage, opened my car door, climbed onto the windshield, slid down the hood, and climbed onto the stairs going up into the house. I was so afraid that thing was going to eat my face off. I'm still afraid to go back into the garage.

Sounds like the basis of a horror movie!

Gee I hope it's still behind the drywall giving birth to more of em! Giggle...

Sounds like the basis of a horror movie!

Gee I hope it's still behind the drywall giving birth to more of em! Giggle...

OMG!! I never thought of that!! :scared:

Seriously though, I'm starting to think I have some sort of phobia of these things. I was literally gagging when I was telling my husband about it. When I got home and told my daughter, she screamed and slammed her door and locked it! Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha!!! I think she shares my irrational fear.

What feels good about a dam thong, anyway? It feels like a tightrope up your a$$. How can any woman feel comfortable wearing this? :facepalm:

I bought a bunch on sale at Victorias Secret like twenty years ago.

I was going out to dinner and threw a pair on, got all dressed up ... By the time I got to the resturant I was completely over it! I went to the ladies-room... Took them off and threw them away! Felt like a wedgie! When I got home, I tossed the rest!

Hopeful: Did it look like this?

Worlds Largest Rat - YouTube

OMG!! I never thought of that!! :scared:

Seriously though, I'm starting to think I have some sort of phobia of these things. I was literally gagging when I was telling my husband about it. When I got home and told my daughter, she screamed and slammed her door and locked it! Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha!!! I think she shares my irrational fear.

I would have tried to find it and feed it. lol if it has fur, I think it's cute:)

During the Jodi Arias trial, several posters compared Jodi to a character in the suspense movie The Bad Seed. The 1956 film is about a woman who suspects that her perfect little girl is a ruthless killer. If you haven't seen this movie, it is worthwhile viewing and will air on Turner Classic Movies at 12:00 midnight (Saturday).

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/67988/Bad-Seed-The/

After a drink... Thongs off and I'm twirling it over my head like a helicopter propeller !

Roflmao!

Just kidding:)

OMG ... me too!! And I'm not kidding (or maybe I am):floorlaugh: I'll just leave you with that pleasant visual. I'm 63 and don't particularly care if I'm thong ready, so that should make you very .... :scared:.

Okay okay okay .... if this was true my kids and husband would throw me to the curb. Pffft ... whatever family!!!

Linda ... you crack me up. I just love your sense of humor!!

:floorlaugh::scared::floorlaugh: Not laughing @ you but the image you describe sliding down the windshield is priceless :floorlaugh:

Is this her?
opack rat.jpg

If so, take action fast. Cuter and bigger than your average rat, their stench is horrendous!
We had a pack rat sneak into our basement and was near impossible to trap.
OMG they make an awful mess.

Pack rat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the Jodi Arias trial, several posters compared Jodi to a character in the suspense movie The Bad Seed. The 1956 film is about a woman who suspects that her perfect little girl is a ruthless killer. If you haven't seen this movie, it is worthwhile viewing and will air on Turner Classic Movies at 12:00 midnight (Saturday).

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/67988/Bad-Seed-The/

I love that movie!

Leroy
"They got a little blue chair for little boys and a little pink chair for little girls."

Fear of rodents has a name!
Fear of mice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't fear them contaminating food or carrying disease though. I just fear them attacking me and eating my face off.

I totally understand Hope. I have a fear of squirrels. I find them totally creepy. My family thinks I am so weird.

It is kind of funny, because some rodents don't really bother me too much.

But rats really freak me out too. One time my husband was out of town I saw a rat run across the floor in the next room. It was night and I was totally freaked out. Even though I knew he couldn't do anything, I called him just so I could tell someone. I said what should I do, I can't stay in here all night with that thing! :hills:

He said let the cats inside. :clap:

At the time, we had 4 cats outdoor cats. So I let them all in and went and locked myself in my bedroom.

The next morning I let the cats out, and later in the day found a dead rat in the driveway. I don't know if it was the same, as how would they get it outside? But it made me feel better.

Along side my morning coffee, I'm staring at a huge cup of frustration & disappointment. If you care to try some, it is one part gall and one part bitters, laced with absinthe or absence I can't quite make out the old label. Anyway, mine over floweth. I've been having it since Kyron Horman's disappearance & subsequent nothing, then Antolin Garcia Torres's refusals to plead for fourteen months, & finally the Season of the Big Stymie by Nor Me and Will Not. I think if I can get to the bottom of it--three or four strong gulps--I may feel better as it represents an admission and an acknowledgment that justice on hold is justice refused and that I don't tolerate it well. It's just good to acknowledge that instead of wondering why the complexion's gone grey and the hair is standing on end. The cure is not within my powers, so I will simply drink to it.

I love that movie!

Leroy
"They got a little blue chair for little boys and a little pink chair for little girls."

I like it, too, but when it comes to despicable little girls, Mary Tilford in The Children's Hour takes the prize :furious:

I bought a bunch on sale at Victorias Secret like twenty years ago.

I was going out to dinner and threw a pair on, got all dressed up ... By the time I got to the resturant I was completely over it! I went to the ladies-room... Took them off and threw them away! Felt like a wedgie! When I got home, I tossed the rest!

Ya .... and they don't even "look" that great IMO.

But I'm a little disappointed that you didn't keep the rest for your helicopter routine. You wouldn't have had to wear them that long. Just one glass of wine and ... well ... you're done!! Just sayin' :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay